Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look What I Found! Weird!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
No, if he has sex with little kids and stuff like that for rituals, and has sex with any woman for a ritual, thats REALLY creepy.

And yet, Crowley never had sex with kids....at any time.

As far as having sex with any woman for a ritual....how is that any more creepy than the millions of americans who have sex with someone on the first date? I mean, if he's doing it for a ritual, it's at least for a holy purpose.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
Sammy214 wrote:
No, if he has sex with little kids and stuff like that for rituals, and has sex with any woman for a ritual, thats REALLY creepy.

As far as having sex with any woman for a ritual....how is that any more creepy than the millions of americans who have sex with someone on the first date? I mean, if he's doing it for a ritual, it's at least for a holy purpose.

What about when Crowley'd have sex with Laylah or Leah Hersig for a ritual? That wasn't even a first date.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
What about when Crowley'd have sex with Laylah or Leah Hersig for a ritual? That wasn't even a first date.

True...quite often he was with the woman for an extended period...and it was within the bonds of a relationship. But, even if not, it's for ritual... I don't see how that is worse than people just going out, getting drunk, and screwing.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
Sammy214 wrote:

i thought tannhaus made it clear that crowley DID have sex with women for rituals.. but so many OTHER ppl (today) have sex on the first date.. so really what is the difference if you do it for a ritual???? its not like chastity is in or anything Wink
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
i thought tannhaus made it clear that crowley DID have sex with women for rituals.. but so many OTHER ppl (today) have sex on the first date.. so really what is the difference if you do it for a ritual???? its not like chastity is in or anything Wink

Yeah...but what she's bringing up is that Crowley was in relationships with a lot of these women....

I know...it confused me too at first....but then I thought about who she was naming...

A lot of these women he had romances with..or was married to.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
prudence wrote:

Yeah...but what she's bringing up is that Crowley was in relationships with a lot of these women....

I know...it confused me too at first....but then I thought about who she was naming...

A lot of these women he had romances with..or was married to.

ahhhhh.. i see!! my bad! sry soro
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
ahhhhh.. i see!! my bad! sry soro

muhahahha

See...our evil insidious ways are roping you in.

If you would have called her soror, you would have been calling her the latin word for Sister Wink

muahhahhaa

Just like in church...brother and sister Wink except we use the latin.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool... right now im kinda at the point where.. i dont know what to believe (as far as one particular religion) so, im just researching, trying to find my way.. in the meantime i basically have my own truth, i dont find myself to be religious, but more spiritual... i dunno... but anyways.. what i was getting at was im interested in learning new things about any religion.. so.. yeah... ive been learning a lot from these threads.. and from you in particular tannhaus
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
ive been learning a lot from these threads.. and from you in particular tannhaus

Thank you very much.

In general, you might see us refer to each other as brother or sister...frater or soror...or you might see care frater...care brother....which means dear. We use that in correspondence.

As far as sororyzbl...soror is sister....and I don't know if this is why she chose it....but in the hebrew, y and j are both the letter yod. That's why the germans decided to pronounce YHVH as Jehovah in the 1800s. Hebrew doesn't have vowels per se...no one knew how to pronounce it (it was a secret of the Levite priests) so they decided to pronounce it Jehovah.

Well, if you take those letters...and remember that j and y are both the same letter....and vowels are often left out....then you can come to the name Jezebele. Wink
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
ive been learning a lot from these threads.. and from you in particular tannhaus

Thank you very much.

In general, you might see us refer to each other as brother or sister...frater or soror...or you might see care frater...care brother....which means dear. We use that in correspondence.

As far as sororyzbl...soror is sister....and I don't know if this is why she chose it....but in the hebrew, y and j are both the letter yod. That's why the germans decided to pronounce YHVH as Jehovah in the 1800s. Hebrew doesn't have vowels per se...no one knew how to pronounce it (it was a secret of the Levite priests) so they decided to pronounce it Jehovah.

Well, if you take those letters...and remember that j and y are both the same letter....and vowels are often left out....then you can come to the name Jezebele. Wink
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tannhaus"]
prudence wrote:

WELL then. I actually pronounce it IZ-A-Bel, and I chose it for numerological significance as well as the hebrew translation "Daughter of Ba'al". I actually never put the Jezebel thing on until after I chose the Motto, and it was just the icing. I'm a lot nicer than Jezebel was, though.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
I'm a lot nicer than Jezebel was, though.

If I recall, Jezebele danced for her daddy and gave him a woodie...that's pretty dang nice!

I hope I didn't bother you by explaining that about your name. I thought it was pretty cool.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
sororyzbl wrote:
I'm a lot nicer than Jezebel was, though.

If I recall, Jezebele danced for her daddy and gave him a woodie...that's pretty dang nice!

I hope I didn't bother you by explaining that about your name. I thought it was pretty cool.

Oh don't sweat it. The etymology was a bit off, but I'm happy to be a guinea pig LOL. I almost didn't use it, but it chose me more than anything. I'm of the opinion that there are too many magdalenes and jezebels in the OTO.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey can we change the name of this section from "Religion" to "Thelema Discussion Group"?
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Oh don't sweat it. The etymology was a bit off, but I'm happy to be a guinea pig LOL. I almost didn't use it, but it chose me more than anything. I'm of the opinion that there are too many magdalenes and jezebels in the OTO.

Pshhhh the etymology was perfect Razz It IS jezebel. But I even started it off as "I don't know if this is why she chose it..."

so poo to you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: