Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you say Blair Witch?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satan_0
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Can you say Blair Witch? Reply with quote

So...

I just watched the new video. (thanks to text you can't see the dramatic pause as I try and think of something to say about the video that WON'T get me banned) ... (still pausing)...

UGH! The video sucked BALLS! Mad

Seriously... you know why the Blair Witch movies were better than that? NIGHTVISION! I know they have it on Digicams... Thanks to Paris Hilton.. Twisted Evil So why doesn't Danny boy have it? All I got from that video was him following their car... walking through some bushes... three or 4 lights (maybe fire/torches) ... then some rustling and him running. Yup... Daniel must be related to Brave Sir Robin... "When danger reared it's ugly head, Daniel turned his tail and fled..." Nice hero...

BLEAH! ICK!! PTOOUUII! Say I...

Fired.. the lot of them.

Satan_0

(ps: note to Daniel... Next chick you try and hook up with... if she gets in some zany ritual.. buy a black robe and hide your butt in the bushes.. QUIETLY.. and bring a big stick.. just in case)
(pps: buy a digicam with nightvision)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But how does it make you feel?
Satan_0
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
But how does it make you feel?

I feel like Bree owes me a hug... Twisted Evil ... maybe more... lol.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reluctantly, I must agree.

Unless they're just building suspense.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's over yet...it ended too abruptly. I'm not sure if they're too worried about holding on to the realism anymore...so maybe there's a continuation?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this definitely isn't the end. All I'm saying is this better just be for suspense. They better not think that Brair Witch hackery is actually clever or interesting.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having night vision certainly allowed them to not have to stage a ceremony. All they had to do was have a couple of guys hold flashlights into the camera.

One thing though (and whether this is what they intended or not, I don't know): by not showing the ceremony, it could go either way. Since they want this thing to work, they could be waiting for fan reaction before they decide what the ceremony was. If they decide the fans want drama, it will turn out to be some satanic ritual; or it could go the other way (probably not, IMO).

So it's possible that they didn't show anything so that they could gauge fans' reactions before committing to a direction. Or they were just saving on production costs. Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aguy wrote:
Not having night vision certainly allowed them to not have to stage a ceremony. All they had to do was have a couple of guys hold flashlights into the camera.

One thing though (and whether this is what they intended or not, I don't know): by not showing the ceremony, it could go either way. Since they want this thing to work, they could be waiting for fan reaction before they decide what the ceremony was. If they decide the fans want drama, it will turn out to be some satanic ritual; or it could go the other way (probably not, IMO).

So it's possible that they didn't show anything so that they could gauge fans' reactions before committing to a direction. Or they were just saving on production costs. Smile

Any of that is a possibility, lol. I just hope we don't have to wait too long for whichever person will post a follow up.
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Any of that is a possibility, lol. I just hope we don't have to wait too long for whichever person will post a follow up.

Personally, I don't think we'll be hearing from Bree anytime soon. I think she'll be gone for a while, and that will build the mystery, while the writers gauge the fans' reactions about what they want to see. When she does return, it will either be happy Bree or distraught Bree, depending on the direction the writers decide to go in. My opinion, anyway.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me thinks that, too...part of me wonders if she'll post an angry vid about daniel publicising this ceremony. But I have a feeling it'll be awhile. Maybe Daniel will post another video explaining the evening better. Though, I like BrokenKid's suggestion of Daniel picking up the priest (or whoever's) camera and posting that.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking (mentioned this idea elsewhere) that Bree will be "missing" and the creators will use Daniel's videos (and perhaps other videos, like the priests) to tell the story of trying to find her.

But this idea makes me very sad!
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I'm thinking (mentioned this idea elsewhere) that Bree will be "missing" and the creators will use Daniel's videos (and perhaps other videos, like the priests) to tell the story of trying to find her.

Yes, the mention about the missing girl in Arizona certainly was a big clue. On the other hand, it could, again, be the writers gauging fans' reaction to that possibility, and deciding whether or not to do it.

Either way, I think we'll be hearing a lot more from Daniel about what happened at the ceremony, even if he didn't get any film of it.
Brucker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Info from the new video Reply with quote

I got one piece of info from that crappy video: Right after Daniel says, "Where the hell am I?" he passes a sign that says "Trippet Ranch". This ranch is located in Topanga State Park, an area that has cactuses like the one in the early portion of the video.
Story
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Well, someone logged in on her account - Last Login: 33 minutes ago
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

I like this idea! I definitely would enjoy seeing more of the ceremony.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: