Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breeiswaiting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starman
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the same shot, but in a lower quality, which makes it more likely that it was copied from a downloaded video and not from the original source video.
Annabelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone read my reply on the breeiswaiting board on the video page.. I really want to see this but I need someone to summarize it, warn me of any scary things in it, and rate the scariness factor first.. heh. Sitting alone in a pitch black room can make getting 'the jitters' a bit easier..
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabelle wrote:
Someone read my reply on the breeiswaiting board on the video page.. I really want to see this but I need someone to summarize it, warn me of any scary things in it, and rate the scariness factor first.. heh. Sitting alone in a pitch black room can make getting 'the jitters' a bit easier..

It's not that creepy, just a lot of flashing forest images and at the end there's heavy breathing and loud noise. I'd suggest at least putting the light on but it's not that terrible
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BadState wrote:
one of the tags is "wgw". Anybody know what that means?

WhiteGreenWhite ya think
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm provisionally moving this to fan videos -- again if any good evidence or latter developments or smoking guns turn up suggesting that it is canon, we will certainly move it back.

arms and legs, yo.
Crowster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay this is my theory.

There always was speculation that lonelygirl15 was going to be a AER and now it has happened.

bree is waiting and lonlegirl15 both signed on at the 6 hour ago mark i think this is no coincidence they wanted to get the video out there for the begining of the weekend so people could investigate...

i dont think anyone could make a responce that quickly and have it accepted within that period of time if it wasnt linked

i havent heard the music yet as i am at work on a soundless computer but the video does look very well put together.

the video is recorded off another video though as half way through the vid you do get a you tube watch page flash up very very quickly.

this vid is a definite posible truth
Crowster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay this is my theory.

There always was speculation that lonelygirl15 was going to be a AER and now it has happened.

bree is waiting and lonlegirl15 both signed on at the 6 hour ago mark i think this is no coincidence they wanted to get the video out there for the begining of the weekend so people could investigate...

i dont think anyone could make a responce that quickly and have it accepted within that period of time if it wasnt linked

i havent heard the music yet as i am at work on a soundless computer but the video does look very well put together.

the video is recorded off another video though as half way through the vid you do get a you tube watch page flash up very very quickly.

Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid is on Revver too, it is posted with the response vids on the main page here. Its clearer on Revver, but I still can't tell what the green thing is.
Crowster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its in rever it may be official then cos not many youtubers post on revver am i right?

twjaniak also posts on revver i am susspicious (should learn to spell aswell maybe i shoul join the HSA) of that... i still think he is a placed fan that is there to direct us... he only ever verifies points or reminds us of stuff
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowster wrote:
Okay this is my theory.

The newets Lonelygirl videos are posted here 6-12 hours, before they hit YouTube.

It'd be easy for someone to have a response video ready to go and look like they could predict the future.

If the only use of the same location is a borrowed shot (and clearly off the downloaded video), it ain't real.

the LG15 people would have shot extra footage while they were there the first time.

even a well done FAN FICTION attempt like CiW would have gone and shot original footage at the same location to trick you.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowster wrote:
if its in rever it may be official then cos not many youtubers post on revver am i right?

twjaniak also posts on revver i am susspicious (should learn to spell aswell maybe i shoul join the HSA) of that... i still think he is a placed fan that is there to direct us... he only ever verifies points or reminds us of stuff

OpAphid posts on Revver and has responses up. Lord Greystoke posts on Revver and has responses up.

And there are two or three SAD fan replys posted on Revver and YT that I've seen approved.

Really. Why do you want so badly in your heart of hearts for this to be from the LG15 creators?

One post doesn't prove anything.

Let's see what they are pumping out in a week or two. If it still rocks, then it's worth your time.

CiW certainly fell off after that first vid... gradual slide into suck.

We won't get fooled again!
Crowster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Crowster wrote:

OpAphid posts on Revver and has responses up. Lord Greystoke posts on Revver and has responses up.

And there are two or three SAD fan replys posted on Revver and YT that I've seen approved.

Really. Why do you want so badly in your heart of hearts for this to be from the LG15 creators?

One post doesn't prove anything.

Let's see what they are pumping out in a week or two. If it still rocks, then it's worth your time.

CiW certainly fell off after that first vid... gradual slide into suck.

We won't get fooled again!

i am not really botherd if this is from the LG15 creators or not its just this is going the same way cassie has its loosing its way and they are just biding there time until they think of a wicked ending i think.

im starting to think that cassie is loosing its way too unless she pumps out a real clue that isnt gamejacked soon i think people are going to get bored

do you think there is a planned ending to CiW or LG15...?

you gotta admit though this new video is really interesting. one of the best sppofs yet if it is one!
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the thing... most of these just look like POOR imitations of CiW.

CiW lost it, for sure.

But at least Greystoke is original, OpAphid is original, HSA is original.

All these other Cassie rip-offs though look pretty much the same. LAME.
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I'll post this up. http://www.savefile.com/files/159162 it's the audio from the video reversed and slowed down. It sounds like there are people talking but one part towards the end sounds exactly like it was ripped from DB's video.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kateness3345
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Breeiswaiting? Reply with quote

A new video was posted yesterday under Bree's "I completeled the ceremony" video. It has the same sort of format as CIW, and appears to be in the area the ceremony was (it has simalar land marks that were featured in Daniel's "The Ceremony.")

The one thing that's odd about this is the user it titled "Breeiswaiting" which leads me to think that its a fake, because of the simalarity to CIW. Also, unless Bree has mulitple personaities, there wouldnt be a lonelygirl15 and a breeiswaiting.

So I don't think its legit, even though the video looks like it is. Just thought I'd tell you guys.

heres the link to the video if your interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQJ2gGFHWs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: