Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Good Old Days

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Higgypop
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: The Good Old Days Reply with quote

I miss the "prooving science wrong" videos and the videos of Bree just messing around in her bedroom.

I the little clues they put in were clever but I think they were better as clues, no they have tried to develop the story and movie away from the original videos I don't find it all so entertaning and by partly explaining what is going on they have removed the mystery and stopped the speculation from viewers.

I'm still a fan though and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next it just might be nice get a few videos in the style of the old days.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be interested in reading the "Who is With Me (Admin Please Read)" thread in Concerns and Complaints, Higgypop. You'll find several other people there who agree with you. Smile

Leaving this thread open for now, because I think the other one devolved into silliness....?
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
Leaving this thread open for now, because I think the other one devolved into silliness....?

Quite possible it did. Wink

But there aren't many threads in this forum that stick directly to the topic. That's what makes them so darn fun.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I don't really miss those come to think of it. They served their purpose and everything, but the plot has evolved now. It would be weird to go back.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Yeah...I don't really miss those come to think of it. They served their purpose and everything, but the plot has evolved now. It would be weird to go back.

I agree...back then it was all just watching some young girl fool around in her room..I prefer the puzzle solving...that is when we actually recieve enough to keep us interested Confused
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm....i think it would be weird to go back, but i liked those videos a lot. but now it's just too late to go back. past the point of no return, as my fellow phantom phans and i would say.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATED those old videos. I only watched them because they had weird esoteric references embedded in them and I knew they were going somewhere. And they did. But those old videos were atrocious. I felt embarassed watching a lot of them. In fact, it's almost as if some of them were intentionally bad.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
I HATED those old videos. I only watched them because they had weird esoteric references embedded in them and I knew they were going somewhere. And they did. But those old videos were atrocious. I felt embarassed watching a lot of them. In fact, it's almost as if some of them were intentionally bad.

yeah, pretty much. That was all I really liked too...the sort of naughtyness of it.
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:

What he said.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree that the plot has evolved to a place that it wouldn't make sense to go back to those happy days of proving science wrong.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the idea that now it's all about the plot. The other ones are cutesy, and that has a time and place, but not while I'm trying to figure out cults!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: