Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alicia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

I was just recently introduced to this site and it's definitely interesting observing someone's lifesyle and beliefs. I, myself, am Pagan but I once did a school project on Aleister Crowley because my best friend was interested in him and he has a lot of interesting points. I'm definitely wanting to purchuse more books on him..

He has "The Thoth" tarot deck out, I bought it last week. It's incredibly accurate for me.

Alicia
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Alicia wrote:
I was just recently introduced to this site and it's definitely interesting observing someone's lifesyle and beliefs. I, myself, am Pagan but I once did a school project on Aleister Crowley because my best friend was interested in him and he has a lot of interesting points. I'm definitely wanting to purchuse more books on him..

He has "The Thoth" tarot deck out, I bought it last week. It's incredibly accurate for me.

Alicia

93 Alicia,
there are a lot of Thelemites and members of the OTO who have come on here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

93 93/93
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving this up to OFF THE CUFF, because it is really too general as a whole topic for HER RELIGION
tannhaus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

93 Alicia

You might want to check out some books by Lon Milo Duquette. They're easier to understand than Crowley's works and provide a good starting point for an interested person.
Alicia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I just may do that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: