Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wickenburg, AZ
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jub976
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Wickenburg, AZ Reply with quote

i don't know if this is at all helpful, but if you look up Wickenburg on wikipedia there is a link at the bottom to Google Maps. if you click on it then select the hybrid option at the top you can see the exact map daniel was looking at of wickenburg on lucy's computer.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Wickenburg, AZ Reply with quote

jub976 wrote:
i don't know if this is at all helpful, but if you look up Wickenburg on wikipedia there is a link at the bottom to Google Maps. if you click on it then select the hybrid option at the top you can see the exact map daniel was looking at of wickenburg on lucy's computer.

cool, thanks
annie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wickenburg, AZ Reply with quote

jub976 wrote:

Wow! you have eagle eyes. So, Daniel mentione dthat a girl had disappeared in AZ at the time Crowley was in AZ and there was never anything solved.
Now it's AZ all over again. Hmmm...
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like in the bottom corner of one screen, it says something "Island." Can anyone make out what Island it is?

Also, in one of the shots, it seems like in the center is the word Zavata (just one "T" as far as I can see) and I'm not getting any map hits. They want the second "T." Any ideas?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demerick wrote:
It seems like in the bottom corner of one screen, it says something "Island." Can anyone make out what Island it is?

Also, in one of the shots, it seems like in the center is the word Zavata (just one "T" as far as I can see) and I'm not getting any map hits. They want the second "T." Any ideas?

See the thread for the video. We identified them as:
Adak Island, Alaska
Zavalla, Tx
Wickenburg, Az
La Crete, Alberta, CA
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
demerick wrote:

Adak Island, Alaska
Zavalla, Tx
Wickenburg, Az
La Crete, Alberta, CA

Could these be the locations of Lucy's next assignments?
CrazyNic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
demerick wrote:

Adak Island, Alaska
Zavalla, Tx
Wickenburg, Az
La Crete, Alberta, CA

Good call TW
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the all these map locations have been identified by first time posters who created their accounts just today?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
So the all these map locations have been identified by first time posters who created their accounts just today?

Well, we figured out most of them from the video. These new posters just seem to be nudging us in certain directions... Smile
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
demerick wrote:

Adak Island, Alaska
Zavalla, Tx
Wickenburg, Az
La Crete, Alberta, CA

Thanks. Should've known I was in the wrong forum. Embarassed
jub976
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i swear i am not working for the creators or something! i've been watching for awhile, but never had anything to post before - which is why i kind of put this in the wrong place. i didn't even realize there was a separate place to talk about specific videos.

i was just proud of myself for figuring something out for once! but, i guess there's no way to prove that i'm not part of a big creators conspiracy.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jub976 wrote:
hey i swear i am not working for the creators or something! i've been watching for awhile, but never had anything to post before - which is why i kind of put this in the wrong place. i didn't even realize there was a separate place to talk about specific videos.

i was just proud of myself for figuring something out for once! but, i guess there's no way to prove that i'm not part of a big creators conspiracy.

Congrats...you are officially awesome. Smile
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
demerick wrote:

Adak Island, Alaska
Zavalla, Tx
Wickenburg, Az
La Crete, Alberta, CA

personally, i'm kinda hoping not... what're we supposed to do with that information if that's all it means? it's not like they gave us specific spots to look. haha maybe we should go on youtube and search for silly little homeschooled 16-yr-old girls with video blogs in all these locations? Shocked hardly sounds productive Rolling Eyes

P.S.- don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking you TWJ. i think you're freakin awesome actually Wink
incantation_mantra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. Daniel.. Az.. Missing girl.. Spooky.. Equality?.. Lies..
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is Lucy going to Wickenburg to mine for gold? I don't actually think that she is but seriously...what's up with Wickenburg, AZ. It was a mining town...that's it. Henry Wickenburg found gold when he was pissed off at his donkey and he threw his shovel or pick at it. Instead of hitting the donkey he struck gold. Millions of dollars of gold was found there but eventually the mines were closed down and it became a ghost town for a long time.

Anyway, the only thing I found there was that the statue of Henry Wickenburg is on a small TRIANGLE of land...Which I know, probably has no significance but I found that a little interesting and strange. Who puts a statue on a TRIANGLE SHAPED PEICE OF LAND? Why would the website I got this info point out that the statue is on a triangle shaped peice of property? I don't know...Am I reading too far into this? I'm sure I am...

Oh and I read somewhere in here that triangles had something to do with GOLD (?) in some religion or other...

OKAY FINE, I need some sleep...now stop laughing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: