Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

farfetched theory.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealtheshow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: farfetched theory. Reply with quote

Hey
I've been browsing the boards, but only recently decided i wanted to get my views out. Mainly, when i saw everyone saying the time stamp was a blooper. I kinda disagree. I mean, it's the last video that has been posted, the creators have seen how much people are picking things apart.
It's either just a little something to take us off the scent, or it really is relevant. It made me think that perhaps all of this has already happened, or that we're watching everything from Bree's perspective.
This might sound totally farfetched, but please bear with me.
I know people have been talking about Bree having MPD, or schitzophrenia, and after a random talk with someone, i thought more about her having schitzophrenia.
Those who do have schitzophrenia, see things that we don't see. They see demons, they see things, that aren't actually there. Some of these things tell them what to do, and can make their life a living nightmare. some with schitzophrenia re tell stories from when so and so, came to visit them, and how this person felt that day, and how they feel about this person. Yet no one may have walked through the doors yet to even say good morning. So they're living in this world, with their own reality, really and truley believing that the things they see, everyone else can see.
[makes you question what is actually real lol.]
Anyway, back to Bree, these video blogs are an insight into her world. But what if none of it is actually real? And is just an insight into what she seems to think is real.
On a little less extreme note, what if Cassie was just a person Bree thought was real? I know people have said this about MPD, but what If bree really did see Cassie, but no one else did.
It could explain why she talks to her stuffed animals, and believes they talk back to her. Maybe they do, maybe they are part of these 'things' as i mentioned above.
Perhaps Daniel knows she has schitzophrenia, and knows Cassie never really existed. Orrrr, on a more farfetched note again, what if Daniel is infact a person only Bree can see? And the video blogs from Daniel are is just a perspective from Bree's view. Notice how Daniels user name is 'danielbeast'. Again, i mentioned above that schitzophrenics can see demons, or beasts..
If Bree does have schitzophrenia, perhaps her parents are aware too. They may be religious people, and have hope that 'God' or someone may cure her. She has been put on this diet, and been taking these medications, and visiting these people, to cut Daniel out of her life. [cutting out the schitzophrenia?] These religious people are keeping a track on what Daniel is saying to Bree, thinking he is influencing her, and worsening her condition..hence the photos of them following Daniel. It could just represent that they are keeping track of Daniel, and preventing him from getting closer to Bree.

My thoughts are so muddled on this. It's such a farfetched idea, that it is highly unlikely.. but it's my 2 cents.. lol.
cas_nz86
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that reminds me of sixth sense kinda
dVant
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...

that is a farfetched idea.
mandimoron
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well people other than Bree must be able to see Daniel, otherwise that Lucy chick is probably confused as to why her nice pictures of trees have some weird lookin' kid in them. Razz
SuggestionDiabolique
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really interesting theory, I like reading everyone's ideas on the overall plot (even though I doubt there really is one yet, but that's another topic).

There are holes in this theory, but I was thinking (as another far fetched idea) what if Daniel is in on this? What if everyone in Bree's life is trying to put her under some type of mind control. Then I remembered the past several videos he has done have been to try and "unveil the truth" of her religion. Maybe this is all part of a greater scheme of brainwashing her to do anything she is told, and Daniel is just a controlled test of that. Maybe this scheme has gone back to when Bree met Daniel in school. She's moved around a lot, she's been homeschooled for most of her life...to her, Daniel is her only real friend outside of her religion. Or is he? Dun dun dunnnn...
AshezB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is interesting... I also thought that the "blooper" may have been on purpose. I mean... Daniel would have had to scroll down over the time on the computer for the date to pop up. He really had no reason to do this unless the mouse just kind of went in that general direction when he put his hand on it. Second of all, when you hover the pointer over the time it only displays the date for a minute. If Lucy left the computer with the mouse down there, not even a jolt of the mouse from Danielle would have made the date pop back up... sooo, that all leads me to think that we saw the date for a specific reason.

Did what I wrote even make sense to anyone? Question
le dork
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that would be some plot twist!

Just like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind. Hell, he thought he was in car chases and everything.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting theory. I'd have to figure, though, that if a girl had such bad schizophrenia that she was actively hallucinating entire people and activities, her parents would probably not allow her internet service and a camera in her room. And if she was that out of it where she was getting injections trying to stablize her metal problems that it would be getting down in a hospital where they could observe her.

Now the MPD thing could be doable, as her "Cassie" side could be hiding itself from her parents (who were undoubtably abusing her badly if she has MPD) and the rest of the world. Or maybe "Cassie" is the real girl and "Bree" is just one of her personalities?

Truly, though, I think we are analyzing the thing to death. I think it's mostly just what it portrays itself to be. Cassie is another girl, Bree has parents who are in a cult, Daniel likes her and wants to help. Like I said before, the Enochian alphabet was given to us by puppets. We might be digging a little too deep here.
sovietkitsch
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea that this whole thing has happened already, and someone who found the videos is putting them online for whatever reason. I know it isn't true, because Daniel makes references to forum posts, but it would be a cool angle.

http://gemmatomlinson.blogspot.com/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arise
Seraphim and seaweed swim where stick-limbed Myla lies.
The Lovely Miss M.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone else mentioned that it's possible if Bree's ceremony took place from the night of October 11 to the morning of October 12. Definitely feasible, then, for Daniel to go to Lucy's later that day - also explains why she hadn't left yet.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lovely Miss M. wrote:
Someone else mentioned that it's possible if Bree's ceremony took place from the night of October 11 to the morning of October 12. Definitely feasible, then, for Daniel to go to Lucy's later that day - also explains why she hadn't left yet.

thats what i always thought. if i were gonna perform some type of ritual that had to be done at night, i would do it at midnight. it being the beginning of that particular day. however, the rest was far fetched
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good though on the time thing. Also, a lot of ceremonies are done at 3:00 am, the "witching hour".

Absolutely enough time to get home and upload some digital photos of Daniel onto her computer and have him find them all on the 12th. So whether it was a creator "oops" moment or not, it's easily explained.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: