Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

zZZzzZzz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonz22
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: zZZzzZzz Reply with quote

LG15 & CiW have gone downhill fast.

Onto the next youtube phenom...
Ms. Phantom Stranger
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post, but I'm a longtime follower/watcher/lurker of both LG15 and CiW.

I agree, to a small degree, that CiW isn't what it used to be - but - as far as LG15 goes, things are getting much more interesting. With Daniel's new video, I'm sure we'll see a suspecful upswing with the plot. I'm hooked.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LG15 was never dependant upon CiW's success, though a lot people thought they were connected. Sure the lead up to Bree's ceremony did really deliver anything exciting, but the current happenings with Daniel should keep us guessing. Will Bree notice? Will she get involved? Who's side will she take?
Rommel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the old Bree, the fun Bree...I want some proving science wrong and crap like that...
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: The Old Bree was crap? Reply with quote

Rommel wrote:
I miss the old Bree, the fun Bree...I want some proving science wrong and crap like that...

Why does everyone like Proving Science Wrong

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Bree was crap? Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Rommel wrote:

Why does everyone like Proving Science Wrong

because it's light and fun. Very Happy it was simple and didn't keep you up all night trying to find out "what's going to happen next or how will cassie respond, will she respond? who knows! let's stay up for hours on end trying to figure out why she has a picture of aleister crowley in her room!!!!" it was light, fun, funny, simple, and sometimes even informative.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyeMew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rommel wrote:

Ditto.
DavetheAvatar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rommel wrote:

I completely agree.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: zZZzzZzz Reply with quote

lonz22 wrote:

CiW yes. LG15 no. has there been a subsequent youtube phenomenon as big as lg15? i think not.

.... not miarose, not dick in a box, not blendtec, not katers17, not the nohogirls, not iris2009 .... lots of attempts. i think lg15 is going to be one of a kind. Other shows -- like this heavily-promoted PromQueen backed by Michael Eisner (former chairman of Disney) -- will not achieve success the same way the creators did.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: zZZzzZzz Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
lonz22 wrote:

CiW yes. LG15 no. has there been a subsequent youtube phenomenon as big as lg15? i think not.

.... not miarose, not dick in a box, not blendtec, not katers17, not the nohogirls, not iris2009 .... lots of attempts. i think lg15 is going to be one of a kind. Other shows -- like this heavily-promoted PromQueen backed by Michael Eisner (former chairman of Disney) -- will not achieve success the same way the creators did.

i really like that stevie girl though.
she does theRealParis as well as crazyloca or something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: