Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

needles and jewelery and pain, OH MY!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: needles and jewelery and pain, OH MY! Reply with quote

So Yesterday I got my corset done! FINALLY! I thought I would post about it! tell me what you guys think! I will be updating the pics almost daily!

http://www.piczo.com/photographybyasuraromance?g=22822222&cr=6&rfm=y

**If you dont like blood...or you are squeamish...dont look**

So whatcha guys think?

EDIT: apparently i cant spell to well.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooohoo, look very nice... you went much bigger this time, huh?

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: needles and jewelery and pain, OH MY! Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
So Yesterday I got my corset done! FINALLY! I thought I would post about it! tell me what you guys think! I will be updating the pics almost daily!

So whatcha guys think?

Oh wow! Fantastic! I was wincing for you, but at the end, you did it! When do you put the ribbon in?

And did I miss the picture where you turned around? *halo*
cissmiace
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, is the pinicle of awesome!!

I was going to have some done up the backs of my legs, but the thought of them pulling out made me shudder xD
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: needles and jewelery and pain, OH MY! Reply with quote

That's awesome, romance! Tell me truly, how much did it hurt?

Broken Kid wrote:

Rolling Eyes Don't believe that nonsense. Wink [/quote]

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
Wooohoo, look very nice... you went much bigger this time, huh?

Yah. I only wanted 12 total origionally. like my old one. but i went in and 16 seemed so much cooler Smile

brokin kid wrote:
Oh wow! Fantastic! I was wincing for you, but at the end, you did it! When do you put the ribbon in?

a few days.....and you only wish!

cissmiace wrote:
That, is the pinicle of awesome!!

I was going to have some done up the backs of my legs, but the thought of them pulling out made me shudder xD

I had one of the rings on my first one get ripped out at a rave....it was terrible...but here i am, trying it again. lol. i'm bummed that i can no longer mosh/slam dance/ carry large amps anymore Sad but i skank Very Happy

Flautapantera wrote:
That's awesome, romance! Tell me truly, how much did it hurt?

It wasnt that bad. really the worst pain was the last two and the two closest to my spine. i laughed almost the whole time. my artist was awesome.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: needles and jewelery and pain, OH MY! Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:

So whatcha guys think?

ok it's settled. I'm not gonna get that LOL

(wait, isn't my entire back tattooed? and don't I have similar ones somewhere else? ummm....)

It looks extremely hot! love it!
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankies Very Happy

now maybe ill get some action. lol.
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you get it done with dermal anchors or surface bars and then use beads with rings on them it can be much more permanent than using rings. Rings just are extremely prone to rejection in that kind of surface. Too much movement and pressure for a ring.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
If you get it done with dermal anchors or surface bars and then use beads with rings on them it can be much more permanent than using rings. Rings just are extremely prone to rejection in that kind of surface. Too much movement and pressure for a ring.

it's harder to corset though, as I'm sure RiM knows. I only have one surface piercing, and I put a surface bar in it. I've had it now for about... 9 years? almost 10? it's been a while.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:

it's harder to corset though, as I'm sure RiM knows. I only have one surface piercing, and I put a surface bar in it. I've had it now for about... 9 years? almost 10? it's been a while.

It depends. Yes, the ribbon will be looser (maybe) but personally I'd rather have a loose ribbon and a more permanent reward for the planning and pain and money than something that is so temporary.

I will have to see if I can find the pictures I've seen of dermal anchors or surface bar corsets.
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found some pictures on BME.
http://tinyurl.co.uk/z20t

http://tinyurl.co.uk/5rp4

http://tinyurl.co.uk/vcat

It's surface bars with slave beads put on the ends.

This one PTFE with slave rings:
http://tinyurl.co.uk/zae3
ScarlettStVitus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks great! that's one of my all time favorite piercings.

-Scarlett
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
found some pictures on BME.
http://tinyurl.co.uk/z20t

http://tinyurl.co.uk/5rp4

http://tinyurl.co.uk/vcat

It's surface bars with slave beads put on the ends.

This one PTFE with slave rings:
http://tinyurl.co.uk/zae3

I could have gone with those...But:

1. those are freakin expensive! my rings were only 4 bucks a piece
2. the pain and risk of infection is much higher with those (according to my piercing artist)
3. I only want it temporary. lol.
4. These really aren't that much money. all together I only paid 195 and I have 16 rings.

sororyzbl wrote:
generalization wrote:

yah, my piercing artist told me that if I take care of it correctly, then I shouldnt have any problems keeping for an extended period of time. though im not planning on having this one past winter....I want a smaller one this summer in a different shape. Did you have problems with migration on yours? I think i'm going to end up losing my top two and my bottom two because i can already see a slight change in position.

NEW PICTURE:

generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:

I could have gone with those...But:

1. those are freakin expensive! my rings were only 4 bucks a piece
2. the pain and risk of infection is much higher with those (according to my piercing artist)
3. I only want it temporary. lol.

OK well I was under the misunderstanding first of all that you just wanted it to be temporary. I thought it was a 2nd attempt since the first one failed at a permanent level.

1. The expense now that I know you wanted it to only be temporary makes sense.

2. actually, I would say from my research the risk of infection is much higher with rings. Though I could be remembering incorrectly. Dermal implants is probably more painful considering that they have to do more than just poke a needle through. but it's also probably the best option for a permanent mod.

3. well, as I mentioned before, I misunderstood that it was only meant to be temporary. I thought that perhaps you were trying for permanence since a lot of people don't know/understand that corset piercings done especially in that fashion are generally only temporary.

Anyway, I didn't mean to sound like I didn't think it was well done, because it does look very good. I just personally as someone who loves piercings but doesn't a) have the money to go through with them or b) have a job that allows them, looks for ways to make the piercings that I (or other people) get as permanent (if that's the goal) as possible. Because I do know it's a big expense even if you do have the money for it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: