Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've figured it out!! (Possibly)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satan_0
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: I've figured it out!! (Possibly) Reply with quote

Okay... I think I have a plausible theory here...

Has anyone else seen Rosemary's Baby (or read the book)?

Rosemary marries this guy and they move into an apt building. Her husband and Rosemary become friends with the elderly couple in the next apartment. The neighbours give her some charm with some kinda herb in it or something... when she gets pregnant they start feeding her all kinds of weird vitamins and making strange drinks.
Eventually at the end of the movie she ends up giving birth to the Devil's baby.

Now since Bree's ritual is on Aleister Crowley's Birthday anniversary, maybe they want to get her pregnant with the reincarnation of Crowley.. aka The Beast.

It somewhat fits in the Dendarah and Hathor, because Hathor was originally the goddess of motherhood. We also know that Crowley wrote The Law and created Thelema whilst in Egypt.

It would also explain the injections and the pills. What if she's been getting fertility drugs injected and taking vitamin pills to help make her reach the peak condition for pregnancy? You'll notice her "helper" is female and could possibly be a midwife. In Egypt, Hathor was the primary goddess of midwives. Women are almost always the midwife (otherwise it'd be midhusband, lol) and it would be logical for Lucy to be so.

The purity bond would also be important... If she'd had intercourse with someone else, there would be no way to guarantee the child would be ... whomever's ... Or maybe it requires a "virgin birth" or.. just a virgin.

I think the whole Cassie thing is a red herring. People have given too much weight to a conversation that probably meant nothing at all. The producers would let it go that way because it would keep people from guessing the true outcome.

So.. whaddya think?

Satan_0
thatismynoodle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know I find it entertaining that you ended all of that with Satan.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I was thinking...

Bree's Sacrifice = Her Virginity to hold crowley's spawn
Satan_0
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: well.. umm.. yeah Reply with quote

thatismynoodle wrote:
you know I find it entertaining that you ended all of that with Satan.

lol Laughing I hadn't even thought of that...

err.. Satan_0
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. Excellent point. I bet it's true.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this kinda makes sense Shocked
stealtheshow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an interesting theory.

To be honest, this story is like a game. Did anyone used to read those goosebumps books? Where it was YOU who decided the fate of the characters. There were many many clues leading to many different theories, and you would have to 'turn to page 14' to follow one of your beliefs.. and every path you would follow, would lead to the characters death, except for one.
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I said "Rosemary's Baby" back on the 13th after the ceremony. Watch out if Bree starts attending La Maz. Razz
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealtheshow wrote:
To be honest, this story is like a game. Did anyone used to read those goosebumps books? Where it was YOU who decided the fate of the characters. There were many many clues leading to many different theories, and you would have to 'turn to page 14' to follow one of your beliefs.. and every path you would follow, would lead to the characters death, except for one.

Man I loved those things. I never read any Goosebumps but I did read Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books, and I've got a complete collection of the "Endless Quest" series, which are the same type of deal set in the Dungeons & Dragons world. There was usually more than one "good" ending you could reach, but only one that was the "best".
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would make an excellent plot line, probably more interesting than what will actually happen.

My thought on this, however, is that the creators have to be aware that a decent percent of their viewership are kids. My 14 year old has checked out the LG15 story, even though he is not quite at my level of obsession, lol!

I believe that they will keep this story to at least a PG13 level, which, if I'm correct, is going to exclude rape by satan, gang rape by a cult, or anything way too far out there in occult land.

If LG15 was listed under a genre, I think it would be headed under mystery with occult themes more than horror.

Of course, satan's spawn makes for a way more interesting view!
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this is the best clue so far regarding the shots and the pills that i have heard so far. gonna keep this in mind...
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if she's impregnated. I kind of assumed it at first, but the story seems to have pretty much established that Bree is different. Not only is she different in a, "I'm all pregnant and stuff," way, but she's different in loads of other ways.

She's painting her nails - which were very obviously displayed for us to notice - and that doesn't strike me as something pregnant women just start doing because they're pregnant.
She's also less bubbly and more mature. Though this COULD be because of the exhaustion a pregnancy brings, it doesn't explain the fact that she's ignoring her old jokes and quirky expressions. Remember, she's still only 16...it isn't like she just matured overnight, pregnant or not.

I dunno if I'd be so quick to accept the pregnancy theory...but I could be wrong. It's just that, there are so many little things that we are being made aware of that don't just happen when someone gets pregnant. I'm thinking It's a lot weirder than that.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's the mom in me that really, really hopes that the people involved here would avoid the cult-forced satanic impregnation of a 16 year old girl.

Honestly, if the story went that way, I would stop participating in it. But that's just me.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really don't think that they are going to have her be pregnant...and she's had her nails painted in other videos...
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is a bit young...that would be kind of scary. O_O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: