Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coming clean
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:

Hey! I actually LIKE Bon Jovi! Well, their old stuff anyway...

(Hmm...probably shouldn't have admitted that in a public forum...d'oh!!)
Sheikh Gomelez
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
sororyzbl wrote:

Hey! I actually LIKE Bon Jovi! Well, their old stuff anyway...

(Hmm...probably shouldn't have admitted that in a public forum...d'oh!!)

Bon Jovi: Official Band of the Order of Denderah?

EDIT: I should've put this post under PLOT DISCUSSION or RELIGION. Shocked
And dissension have begun.
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheikh Gomelez wrote:
Bon Jovi: Official Band of the Order of Denderah?

[off-key caterwauling]SHOT IN THE ARM! And Lucy's to blame, darlin' you make lonelygirl a Bad Game![/off-key caterwauling]

Shocked I'll stop now...
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
wintermute wrote:
Normally I'd agree with anyone who was disagreeing with JJ... I mean, after all, it's JJ! Wink But you really might want to read the entire post. It's the most sincere thing I've seen anyone post on this board. Yes, he's abrasive. But he makes some very valid points in that post, so don't throw them out just because you don't like the source. Take the olive branch

This is one of those "too little, too late" scenarios. JerseyJohnny has been extremely offensive. He has ridiculed me. He has belittled me. He has attacked me. Now, he wants a group hug? Not on your life.

I've had people pm me that say they try to joke with him as a way to cope with the things he says. I had someone this morning pm me and say "yeah..same here" basically. But, it doesn't change the fact that he has no respect for the beliefs of others....nor for their feelings.

So...that olive branch died and withered a while back.

You're just being stubborn and unforgiving, Tannhaus. Depressed or not, you are being over-sensitive. You claim you are "leaving" but are still here. You obviously want some kind of attention and affirmation, I tried to give some to you, but apparently you have your mind made up to be a martyr in your own mind, no matter what.

But hey, that's what you seem to be about. Anyway, sorry I tried to ruin your little pity party. You may resume feeling sorry for yourself and continuing to enlist the help of others. Enjoy!!! Very Happy

EDIT: grammar
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized something about what you said, Tannhaus...

tannhaus wrote:

JerseyJohnny, frankly, I really don't care what your impression, opinion, or whatever is of me. I've been attacked from you and others for no reason other than the fact I was standing up for what I believed in....since day one.

I skimmed over what you said....and to be honest, it wasn't worth reading...not from you.

You've done nothing but prey on others and I could care less what advice you think you have to give.

If you "really don't care what [my] impression, opinion, or whatever is of [you]" then how is it that you're making the claim that you're leaving over being attacked? If what I or anyone else said to you really didn't matter to you then that would go for the negative things as well. Yet, you are leaving over such alleged "attacks".

Just more evidence that you are choosing to focus on the negative and ignore anything positive that is said to you. And then you turn around and blame everyone else for that choice you made.

It's becoming clearer to me that you are imposing guilt onto me and certain others in order to develop a pity party and martyr-complex on your part, with the intention of manipulating others into giving you sympathy. I'm ashamed to say you had my sympathy briefly, and now I'm glad I see what's going on here, and I won't be manipulated further. Looks like others may choose to let you manipulate them, however, so congratulations on that.

Have a nice life.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Just more evidence that you are choosing to focus on the negative and ignore anything positive that is said to you. And then you turn around and blame everyone else for that choice you made.

Not so much a choice if he's suffering from depression.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

'mute

It most definately is a choice, believe it or not.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
wintermute wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

'mute

Oh, it's a "choice", if you really want to call it that. However, it's not a flippant choice, and it's a choice that's made without much control. Recovering from clinical depression isn't exactly as easy as putting your chin up and forcing a smile. It's easy to fake a smile, but it's just that -- fake. Depression goes a lot deeper than it seems most people seem to realize -- or choose to believe, sadly.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asenath wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
wintermute wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

'mute

Oh, it's a "choice", if you really want to call it that. However, it's not a flippant choice, and it's a choice that's made without much control. Recovering from clinical depression isn't exactly as easy as putting your chin up and forcing a smile. It's easy to fake a smile, but it's just that -- fake. Depression goes a lot deeper than it seems most people seem to realize -- or choose to believe, sadly.

If you are trying to insinuate that I do not understand how "deep" depression goes, you are being extremely presumptuous. I didn't say it was an easy choice, but it's something you have to learn how not to do and constantly work on. Just because you are depressed, you don't just sit around and wallow in it for the rest of your life never trying to help yourself and giving in, repeatedly, to self destructive tendancies and behaviors.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Just because you are depressed, you don't just sit around and wallow in it for the rest of your life never trying to help yourself and giving in, repeatedly, to self destructive tendancies and behaviors.

I'd just like to point out that yes, sometimes people do give in to the depression. And it's very difficult for them to see when someone is trying to help them out of that depression.

'mute

edit: for grammar

'vote 'mute in '16!
cimaruta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um I think Spacie has a good point. I have depression. It's much worse if I wallow in it, than if I ignore it and try to act out a life as if it isn't there.

The acting yields benefits that makes the next acting project easier.

I have "double depression" as they call it, as well as another depressive disease.

I refuse to wallow in it each day -- though it is sooooo tempting --

but, today, i have a day to deal with. I'm gonna do just that!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Just because you are depressed, you don't just sit around and wallow in it for the rest of your life never trying to help yourself and giving in, repeatedly, to self destructive tendancies and behaviors.

I'd just like to point out that yes, sometimes people do give in to the depression. And it's very difficult for them to see when someone is trying to help them out of that depression.

'mute

edit: for grammar

I agree with that. I just want everyone to be caureful not to think that depression is a liscense to act irresponsibly...or hurt yourself/ others....or even allow others to hurt you. Obviously, no one can go through life never being hurt, but you have to learn how to not only help yourself heal but protect yourself as well.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok wow. i just saw this topic and i have to say something here. first of all to tannhaus, its a shame that people act like that here and everywhere. ive read all your posts now and youre realy informative. the stuff you share with this forum has truly helped us.
next to jerseyjohnny, i just finished reading all your posts also and geez, wtf?? is all i can say. no wait i can say more... it seems like you havent offered up a single logical piece of contributing knowledge.. i saw one where you say bree is definately a mormon. ??????????
all the rest of your posts have been flaming someone who is just trying to make a valid point, or righteous self-promotion that would make Oprah blush.
seriously i read all 15 pages of your posts, and found nothing useful that actually CONTRIBUTES to the site. everyone else on this thread has put in some pretty helpful clues with their interpretations, but all ive seen you do is ridicule all their points and not offer up any good points of your own

:::eagerly awaiting my turn to get flamed, i know its coming:::
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
:::eagerly awaiting my turn to get flamed, i know its coming:::

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but it's really not all that exciting.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I agree with that. I just want everyone to be caureful not to think that depression is a liscense to act irresponsibly...or hurt yourself/ others....or even allow others to hurt you. Obviously, no one can go through life never being hurt, but you have to learn how to not only help yourself heal but protect yourself as well.

Agreed.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: