Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Blood Ritual - L Ron Hubbard - a Scientology Connection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
camo1000
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: The Blood Ritual - L Ron Hubbard - a Scientology Connection Reply with quote

Right - I realised that in one of the video's there was a clue - and i don't think anyone has tapped into it. In 'The Order of Denderah' Daniel says he googled Hathor and Alester Crowley together. So i decided to do this myself.

I got a few articles talking about a secretive ceremony which was invented by L Ron Hubbard (the founder of Scientology) called simply The Blood Ritual which was an invocation of Hathor. And nvolved the mixing of blood.

L Ron hung around a bit with Aleister Crowley, hence how i found this.

So here's some questions?

(1) Could Bree's super-secret religion infact be Scientology? (One of the most secretive religions there is)
(2) Was the ceremony 'The Blood Ritual'?

--Camo
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The Blood Ritual - L Ron Hubbard - a Scientology Connect Reply with quote

camo1000 wrote:
L Ron hung around a bit with Aleister Crowley, hence how i found this.

Quote:
(1) Could Bree's super-secret religion infact be Scientology? (One of the most secretive religions there is)

WRONG

1. I don't think Crowley and Hubbard were ever in the same room together. Hubbard and Jack Parsons were friends at one point (Jack Parsons was awesome, btw) before Hubbard screwed him over.
2. Bree's religion can't be Scientology, at least not what is known about orthodox Scientology. Bree would not have been selected for a ceremony, she would have risen in the ranks of the organizations by attending various classes and workshops in which she'd have to invest money to get into. There would be no references to things like Egyptian gods because Scientologists think the gods of other religions are residue from alien brainwashing. There would be no shrine to Crowley and no unicursal hexigrams on this site because Hubbard denounced hermetic occultism when he put his awesome little scam into action, claiming he was a government agent sent to monitor Parson's evil black magic, or something stupid and made up like that. She would not be doing yoga and learning Enochian, (Scientologists would probably say that the angels who John Dee was channeling didn't really exist and were just the psychic residue of ghost aliens) she would be fiddling with an e-meter and geting "audited".
3. Scientology is not the most secretive religion there is. If it was really that secret, you would have never heard of it. Just like....

...nevermind, nothing.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times do we have to delve into the Scientology theory? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: