Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Disclosure: Cassie. We Are 'They' (10/20/06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: [Video] Disclosure: Cassie. We Are 'They' (10/20/06) Reply with quote

Disclosure: Cassie. We Are "They"

Description:

Hasn't our poor Cassandra had more than her fair share of "communication issues?"

There are some things that are meant to remain a secret.

In fact, there are people who have dedicated their lives to keeping them that way.

HIP IN AID
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically it seems OpAphid barely hit the "tonight" target on the west coast, but there is a thread full of gripes about that already. Laughing

Lots of interesting stuff in there at first glance--especially for those of us who were checking the forums a month or so ago. Considering all that has happened since, it's pretty old school!

I think we might see a nice bridge between the CiW-verse and Breeniverse through these OpAphid videos.

It seems like the puzzles/clues are a little easier too. Though I am anxious to see what sense can be made tomorrow once we get the 5/5 puzzle video. Maybe this ties in somehow?
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does this have something to do with the phonejacking that went on a while ago? i wasnt a member then, so i dont know what the deal was with that.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wealth of info in the Cassie forum on the phonejacking.

But it sure seems like it's taking credit for that. A couple of things I recognized. I am sure that even better comparisons can be made by the savvier folks here.

I wonder how the die hards sticking it out there will react. I think most were polarized on whether or not the phonejack was in-game or not.

Would be an interesting discussion between the two sections, I'm sure. Anyone bold enough to start that dialogue there? Laughing
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Would be an interesting discussion between the two sections, I'm sure. Anyone bold enough to start that dialogue there? Laughing

I don't know cove...try it.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
TiraChan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly new to watching OpAphid. Has the full profile always discussed the problems associated with not taking in the full picture? Or the philisophical musings of a Roman regarding the wisdom to be found in "forums"? Whether or not it was there before, I am a great deal more impressed with her/him than I am with Cassie and her horrible anagrams.
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiraChan wrote:
I'm fairly new to watching OpAphid. Has the full profile always discussed the problems associated with not taking in the full picture? Or the philisophical musings of a Roman regarding the wisdom to be found in "forums"? Whether or not it was there before, I am a great deal more impressed with her/him than I am with Cassie and her horrible anagrams.

I think maybe a week or so ago those were both there.

It makes sense since there has been stuff in the comments on YouTube that hasn't been consolidated here.

It's a nice nudge towards teamwork in solving this, because there is A LOT of non-anagram information in these videos it seems. Some is small stuff, some is big stuff, some is general stuff.

I suck at consolidating information, but I am interested to sort it all out with other more organized folk! Embarassed
TiraChan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm not so great at consolidating much myself, but I do tend to pick up things better when I'm super tired.

Things I picked up on right away:

1) The woman in the background appears to be using some form of sign language right after the first [I was here]

2) 78:49 appears while she does this

3) The letters L I L I N stream across the video in that order after the Vm states "You have 34 messages"

Bah, I'm too tired to research. My bed is calling me.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In fact, there are people who have dedicated their lives to keeping them that way.

That sounds to me like OpAphid is blaming someone else for the phonejackings......

But....
Quote:
There are some things that are meant to remain a secret.

That one makes me think they are the ones preventing Cassie to tell us more.

One thing is certain..... OpAphid is the only thing keeping Cassie interesting!
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but something poped in my mind while watching it again...

"Not all vampires suck blood" while showing half of "Cassie's" face.... could they mean that she feeds on attention, and because of that she faked the hakings?

It's a stupid theory, but I do think that phrase is important.......
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i immediately thought of an energy vampire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_vampire

also i noticed a name flash in single letters in the cornors of the screen. it looked like lilian or something like that.. im too tired to seee straight or id watch it again.. plus i think itll creep me out too much in the state im in right now Shocked Sad
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Absynth, that was what I was thinking about but couldn't express with my lack of english skills, heheheeh!

We talk a lot about people like that here.... it's not a strange concept...
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: 78:49 Reply with quote

78:49 could refer to Psalms "He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels [among them]. Cassie is the evil angel?
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: 78:49 Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
78:49 could refer to Psalms "He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels [among them]. Cassie is the evil angel?

There was something about wrath on the audio of the 4rth video.....
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: LILIN Reply with quote

Also there's this on Lilin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to The Alphabet of Ben-Sira, the lilin or lilim (singular lili) are the daughters of Lilith and Samael, engendered while Lilith was still Adam's wife. They are demons, with their function being similar to that of a succubus. While men feared them for this reason, mothers feared the attack of the lilin because they were also said to kidnap children, as Lilith herself did.

Upon deserting Adam and turning against God, Lilith was warned that one hundred of her demonic children would die daily if she did not return to God. She refused, and so it is said that one hundred lilin die daily.

Is Daniel a captive?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: