Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Disclosure: Cassie. We Are 'They' (10/20/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Opaphid planned her own phone number quite a while ago it seems, and the warpylol friend posted stuff that was relevant to our current investigation 2 months ago. Opaphid been planning a long time. She's not just reacting to things.
blessedsophia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prep him wrote:
I will politely add a few:

RESEAL ONE VOW = "we reveal soon"

followed by

HID IN APP = "aphid pin"

PIN number perhaps?

Random note (and perhaps we've moved beyond this--still sorting through the forums) but has anybody tried to decode the PIN she's punching in during the video? The audio should be enough to decode the numbers. (I'm pretty sure the notes are standardized, give or take)

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blessedsophia wrote:
prep him wrote:

followed by

HID IN APP = "aphid pin"

PIN number perhaps?

Random note (and perhaps we've moved beyond this--still sorting through the forums) but has anybody tried to decode the PIN she's punching in during the video? The audio should be enough to decode the numbers. (I'm pretty sure the notes are standardized, give or take)

I thought HID IN APP anagramed to P in Aphid...
blessedsophia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
blessedsophia wrote:
prep him wrote:

followed by

HID IN APP = "aphid pin"

PIN number perhaps?

I thought HID IN APP anagramed to P in Aphid...

It could either way. But I'm not so sure about the PIN she punched in--it was 7 digits, and somebody mentioned that it's probably just the Cassie phone number from beforehand.

It's pretty obvious Op Aphid is connected to the cult in some way (see "You Made the Right Choice, Bree!") but any speculation that s/he might be that helper woman from the LG15 vids?

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blessedsophia wrote:
It's pretty obvious Op Aphid is connected to the cult in some way (see "You Made the Right Choice, Bree!") but any speculation that s/he might be that helper woman from the LG15 vids?

Maybe Op is the helper, but I think that there is more than one person behind Op.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: