Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who wants Gemma to be canon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Gemmers19 to be canon
YES PLEASE! Bree and Daniel are more stale then an old bag of potato chips.
90%
 90%  [ 46 ]
No thanks. The story doesn't need another character.
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 51

HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Except she never mentioned that Bree said anything about a dog. She just mentioned that maybe Bree would recognize her dog.

Ehh that's MIGHTY coincidental if you ask me...
I personally still don't understand the whole making-friends-with-a-dog-but-barely-knowing-her-owner even though our parents are best friends kind of thing. Gemmer's additions to the story really don't add up all that well.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to know if Gemmers19 is official or not... is that too much to ask?

Why are the creators not saying anything about it? didnt they say Cassie was not part of the series right away?

EDIT: I have posted a thread in the "Concerns and complaints" forum asking the creator about Gemma's authenticity. If you also want to know please support the thread. Thanks

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47651#47651
SbS
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious--I noticed that Gemmers19's latest vid occupies an "Editor's Pick" (read: front page) slot on Revver, right next to the latest LG15 vid. None of the other LG15 fan vids/spinoffs have been afforded such a luxury, and many of them (OpAphid, for example) have been more entertaining (and obviously more established) up to this point.
flamencopirate
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello new video!!!!!! Pretty much thinking that Gemma IS canon... but then again you never know...

Please come home.

Love, Your House
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh she is, she's been all along. I just think she's such poor quality I don't WANT her to be canon, not that I doubt that she is.
(What I meant by the post above was it's far too coincidental that the girl from Nottingham that owned the dog would just so happen show up on youtube and give her important life-saving advice. Lame'd.)
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this poll was overwhelmingly in favor of gemma back in the day.

i think it would be cool if gemma showed up somehow in a guest appearance. maybe she's at the order compound with bree and julia.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh. the actress who played her left to do school work. But it's nearly summer hold so who knows?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Gemma.... the good old days. How much I miss her.

She should come back. I don't care if she's evil or not, she should just come back I think the show needs it too.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
Yeh. the actress who played her left to do school work. But it's nearly summer hold so who knows?

Bah. One more reason for me to hate school.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheh.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:

She should come back. I don't care if she's evil or not, she should just come back I think the show needs it too.

Did I ever tell you what I wanted them to do with her? I thought it would have been cool if after Gemma was outed about being in the order, she would still vlog, and give messages to BD&J from the Order.
I had said she could be like the "Catwoman" of Lonelygirl15. Really campy!
And at t he end of every one of her vlogs, she should address one fan that had insulted her from the previous vlog.

For example: if foxyloxy (made up screen name) had made the comment about Gemma:

Ewww! She is so obviously faking her accent!!! She is NoT British!
I don't see why she is even on here!!!!!

Gemma could say at the end of the following vlog:

...Oh and foxyloxy? You're absolutely correct I am not British. I am South African but now live in the UK. Quick question for you...How were you able to tell I was not British? I mean...I would bet money that you haven't been more than 2 miles away from that trailer park you live in, and even thats questionable...Anyway...tah tah for now.

Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe. That would have been much too entertaining. I wonder how many people would have gone out of their ways to insult her just to get an official shout-out.

I guess we'll never know... Sad

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Inigo wrote:

Did I ever tell you what I wanted them to do with her? I thought it would have been cool if after Gemma was outed about being in the order, she would still vlog, and give messages to BD&J from the Order.
And at t he end of every one of her vlogs, she should address one fan that had insulted her from the previous vlog.

For example: if foxyloxy (made up screen name) had made the comment about Gemma:

...Oh and foxyloxy? You're absolutely correct I am not British. I am South African but now live in the UK. Quick question for you...How were you able to tell I was not British? I mean...I would bet money that you haven't been more than 2 miles away from that trailer park you live in, and even thats questionable...Anyway...tah tah for now.

Cool

LoL Voyboy yes you've told me that story before, but less elaborated. Since you were in contact with Jackie why don't you ask her if she'd be willing to come back? I mean it is summer vacation she could have time now..
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Inigo wrote:

Cool

That is one of the BEST ideas I've seen on this forum. I'd love to see a return of a harsher, snarky Gemma as the new face of the Order.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I want Gemma to be brought back just to implement that idea (there's enough that needs to be filled in and resolved already), but it is, indeed, a fantastic suggestion. They could have done well with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: