Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysis, a list of clues sans speculation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Analysis, a list of clues sans speculation Reply with quote

I'd like to post all our clues without speculation in one place since there is an abundance.

ATTENTION: If anything is in error, has since been added, or has since been solved please PM me and I'll update things ASAP.

As I posted on UF
Quote:
Original video order
Everyone Hates Cassie
They Attack Cassie
Whatever Happened to That Girl, Cassie
Cassie is Lying, Cassie Tells Lies
Cassie Does Not R.I.P.

Each video had heiroglyphic numbers that were fractions. The football means fraction with assumed numerator 1. The lines are 1s. The sideways symbol is 1/2. The union symbol (upsidedown u) is 10.

The fractions when added and reduced become 1/5, 2/5 ect which gives us this video order which was later varified by the bug herself.
Whatever Happened to That Girl, Cassie
Cassie Does Not R.I.P.
Cassie is Lying, Cassie Tells Lies
Everyone Hates Cassie
They Attack Cassie

The video discriptions are, in fraction order
Who?
Attention leads to invocation. Rambam. Abenezra. Baudelaire? A IN APHID
Lies have a way of catching up to you, whether it's in this life or another. If you're not careful, your lies will come back to haunt you. FRANCIS DOES NOT RIP
What a poor, lonely girl.
WE ARE "THEY" Stop following the Helper, Daniel.

The broken comandment in each vid in order is
I have judged hastily and harshly
I have acted with guile and insolence
I have beared false witness and supported false allegations
I have taken god's name in vain
I have been unduly proud and acted with arrogance

Which are admissions of guilt counter to the 42 Egyptian declarations of innocence
I have not judged hastily, nor have I judged harshly
I have not acted guilefully nor have I acted in insolence
I have accused no man falsely, nor have I supported any false accusation
I have not taken God's name in vain
I have not been overly proud, nor have I behaved myself with arrogance

With their numbers being
28 based on the wiki

The dotted scrolling text is
Help Me
Cassie
Liar
Innocent
Victim

The overhead text is
Whatever happened to that girl cassie?
You all failed I hate you
Can you hear her?
Everyone hates me
They keep attacking

In the "third" video the text ID CONFRONT SERAPIS appears which is thought to be Francis does not RIP and is a sign that Frank (from Cassie's game) is dead.

The backwards audio is
Hipocricy, a lie is the true sister of evil, intorlerance and cruelty [Raisa M. Gorbachev]

Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, and most of all, though shalt not be a bystander.[A Dedication at the Holocaust Museum, Washington, DC] (popularly used by other groups fighting against genocide)

The Neutral are the only ones to side with evil []

It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake [H. L. Mencken]

If ignorance is the root of all evil, then no one knows the truth [Molly Ivins]

A site with a lot of quotes about evil:
http://www.wisdomquotes.com/cat_evil.html

As posted by tiltingwindward
Quote:
Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem. [Henry Kissinger]

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
[Voltaire]

Mistakes are the portals to discovery.
[James Joyce]

Alas, never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake.
[Napoleon]

It is possible to fail in many ways, while to succeed is possible only in one way.
[Aristotle]

Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
[Arnold H. Glasgow]

A story is told as much by silence as by speech.
[Susan Griffin]

Except in this case.

Arnold H. Glasgow is apparently a psychologist, although it seems impossible to find anything out about him on the Internet, other than the fact that he has a ton of quotes. Susan Griffin is a feminist writer, known for works on the femine body. The other people, I hope you all know.

That's everything from the message except the congratulations at the beginning and the instruction to wait at the very end. Neither of those sentences were quotes. The last quote (the Susan Griffin one) is appended with OpAphid's own commentary "except in this case," which is probably relevant.

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Letters in APHID Reply with quote

Corresponding videos:
Quote:
A PAIN HID = A IN APHID (on "Cassie Does Not R.I.P.")
HID IN APP = P IN APHID (on "You Made the Right Choice, Bree!")
HAD IN HIP = H IN APHID (on "Do go to god, cassie") AND ("Disclosure: Cassie")
HIP IN AID = I IN APHID (PREVIOUSLY on "Disclosure: Cassie") Now on none
PAID HIND = D IN APHID (on "Add Poe Hinder Vilification")

A in APHID Clue:
Quote:
"The first step toward any solution? The A in APHID, of course"

Solution:
Quote:
Analysis

Profile verifying solution:
Quote:
The first step toward any solution? ANALYSIS. Analyze the data in front of you.

P in APHID Clue:
Quote:
Only those who have found instruction within the message will be prepared to prove their worth. While history is full of subtle clues toward greater secrets, some messages are meant to be taken literally--regardless of any deeper connections we might suspect.

Above all others, the P in APHID is our greatest purpose. Its importance is essential to understand before any further progress can be made.

In that regard, sometimes additional enlightenment can be found hidden amongst information we previously considered a part of our history...

Solution:
Quote:

Protect

Profile verifying solution:
Quote:

To PROTECT is our greatest purpose, above all others. The importance of PROTECTION is essential to understand before any further progress can be made.

Full Solution Thus Far:
Quote:
A = Analysis
P = Protect
H = ?
I = ?
D = ?

Thanks to surrealisticpill for catching the mysterious disappearing I

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Solution to the first Puzzle SPOILERS LIKE WHOA Reply with quote

Here thar be Spoilers!

To solve the first puzzle (Purity in the Order):

Upon the release of Cassie Does Not R.I.P. we were told that we had our set of five videos and had to "find purity in the order".

The first step was the heiroglyphs that were at the begining of the five Cassie videos. This solution is in the top post of this thread.

The further analysis was with regards to the words infront of the face. These lines are admissions of guilt that are a twist on the 42 Declarations of Innocence (AKA the 42 Declarations of Purity) that are associated with the Egyptian Goddess Ma'at (Goddess of Truth, Balance and Order).

When the fractions are used to put the videos in order the declarations appear as
Quote:
I have judged hastily and harshly
I have acted with guile and insolence
I have beared false witness and supported false allegations
I have taken god's name in vain
I have been unduly proud and acted with arrogance

When you look up the declarations you can find the corresponding numbers
Quote:

If you called Cassie in her game then the numbers 213 set off little bells of glee and you call 213 814 2839 and hear the voice mail message which WatchingCassie has preserved here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM_qFUWoAfk

OpAphid can also be reached via Skype

The outgoing message, along with quote attributions are in the top post of this thread.

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 am; edited 3 times in total
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: OpAphid's Entourage Reply with quote

When viewing OpAphid's profile we can see they are a member of:
Group Name: ipod opera - a hint?
Description: mimic unto nonchalance
Tags: ihit dan poor ape
Created: September 27, 2006

Name anagrams to: OPERATION APHID
Description anagrams to: COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
Tags anagram to: OPERATION APHID

Known members (10 total):
OpAphid
warpylol
OperationAphid

OperationAphid is also a member of:
operationaphid
aphid

All three groups were created the same day but the last two have no other members.

All groups are invite only

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Cassie Does Not R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) Video Description Reply with quote

Original description:
Quote:

Attention leads to invocation.

Rambam. Abenezra.

Baudelaire?

Which was changed to:
Quote:

Perhaps Rambam and Abenezra were right...

...but what if Baudelaire was correct instead?

Solved by prep him:
Quote:

Here is where I am at with this...

The first two, Rambam and Abenezra, being Neoplatonists, denied the existence of evil. Evil was merely the absence of "good". So essentially, either there was good, or nothing.

Baudelaire, on the other hand, being a Gnostic, believed that good and evil coexist, but evil hides itself and its true identity.

This quote is very interesting:

"To be effective against the enemy you must know your enemy so you can be prepared to effectively counter his attacks. For this reason alone, the doctrine of Satanology is a very important study, and one which is often filled with opposition because Satan, the deceiver, never likes to be revealed for who and what he is and how he operates. As Baudelaire the french poet says "The Devil's deepest wile is to persuade us that he does not exist." "

Verified by a change in description:
Quote:

Attention leads to invocation.

A psychic vampire feeds off of your energy and attention. To stop it is simple: Ignore it.

Maimonides and Abraham ibn Ezra denied the existence of demons. Their philosophies became a part of the mainstream Jewish faith regarding the subject.

Perhaps this was the right approach. i.e. "To ignore evil is to deny it any power over you."

However, Charles Baudelaire suggested, "The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist."

What if he was indeed correct?

edit: fixed a bad tag
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: UPDATE -- NEW CLUES --Coming soon to a sticky near you Reply with quote

[ EDIT -- ACCIDENTLY POSTED BEFORE FINISHED!]

Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: