Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YO Daniel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: YO Daniel Reply with quote

Yo what up Dawg?

Yo I know that Bree is totally ILLIN and FRONTIN.

Don't believe a word she says. think about it, if she REALLY is having DOUBTS why would she say so on a PUBLIC VIDEO that her CULT can see??

Dude, they are trying to BAIT YOU, and Bree is the BAIT!!! DO NOT meet with her alone, my man!!!!

My advice to you is take some of your friends along especially if any of them are straight-up GANGSTA, yo!!! And I'm talking ORIGINAL Gangsta, don't front with dat Baby Gangsta shizzit, yo!!!

Seriously you better be packing heat when you go to meet Bree and have your thugged out friends watching your back.

Bree is involved in a sick Satanic cult that wants to kill you, they have pictures of you and everything. Bree already lied to you once and staged a whole fake ceremony, so it wasn't a one time thing she did, she PLANNED it with them. She's a LYING SACK OF SHIZZIT.

Now she's plotting to help them by baiting you to "talk" to her. All I'm saying is when you go to talk to her be prepared, have a GUN and have your friends with Guns watchin your back.

Damn, I would smack that ho for lying to me, but hey I'm straight up PIMP yo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: