Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Puzzle] The P in APHID - 10/22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxZyrix
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quickapples wrote:
Quote:
To PROTECT is our greatest purpose, above all others. The importance of PROTECTION is essential to understand before any further progress can be made.

opaphid posted this on her profile....sorry if this has been posted already..

Don't worry about it. In the future you can post those updates here. Just to let you know.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:
are there any clues for H?

in the video that says "H in APHID" in the description.
at the end of the video it says "Not all Vampires Suck Blood"
i googled it, and it came up with a wikipedia entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible.
Not All Vampires Suck Blood is "One of the most famous essays from The Satanic Bible, it is here that LaVey coins the term "psychic vampire". LaVey defines a psychic vampire as one who attempts to psychologically manipulate others by systematically playing the victim; for example, a person who constantly uses some minor physical flaw as an excuse for their shortcomings and a means of gaining sympathy and favor from others. LaVey believes that people who use a victim status as a means to induce guilt in others are fundamentally weak, and therefore to be shunned by Satanists. (LaVey does not imply that anyone with a flaw is automatically weak, but rather that the use of that flaw to gain sympathy and favor is weak.)

LaVey advises that such people are psychologically draining, hence the term "psychic vampire", and should be dealt with mercilessly and discarded before they are permitted to take control of the lives of vital individuals."

i'm not sure if that had been posted, but i just thought i'd put that information out that.
and its also a Moonspell song as well, although i think that the Satanic Bible proves to be more important....[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
Destrin41016 wrote:
are there any clues for H?

in the video that says "H in APHID" in the description.
at the end of the video it says "Not all Vampires Suck Blood"
i googled it, and it came up with a wikipedia entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible.
Not All Vampires Suck Blood is "One of the most famous essays from The Satanic Bible, it is here that LaVey coins the term "psychic vampire". LaVey defines a psychic vampire as one who attempts to psychologically manipulate others by systematically playing the victim; for example, a person who constantly uses some minor physical flaw as an excuse for their shortcomings and a means of gaining sympathy and favor from others. LaVey believes that people who use a victim status as a means to induce guilt in others are fundamentally weak, and therefore to be shunned by Satanists. (LaVey does not imply that anyone with a flaw is automatically weak, but rather that the use of that flaw to gain sympathy and favor is weak.)

LaVey advises that such people are psychologically draining, hence the term "psychic vampire", and should be dealt with mercilessly and discarded before they are permitted to take control of the lives of vital individuals."

i'm not sure if that had been posted, but i just thought i'd put that information out that.
and its also a Moonspell song as well, although i think that the Satanic Bible proves to be more important....[/url]

maybe she is saying cassie played the innocent victim...and the scrolling words in some of her videos were cassie, innocent, liar, victim, and help me
any connection? i think so
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:
maybe she is saying cassie played the innocent victim...and the scrolling words in some of her videos were cassie, innocent, liar, victim, and help me
any connection? i think so

you could be right. so with that, what would H be?
the video that has H in Aphid for the description is the video where they take credit for "attacking" cassie's phone.
Hack is way too easy i think to be the H word.

i think once i've gotten a good nights rest, i'll be able to help a bit more. Smile but i'll be lurking until i can fall asleep without being thoroughly spooked Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it might be too early to speculate on "H" but I won't be on until tomorrow evening.

Here's some obvious ones:

Help, haunt, hate, hypothosize, harmony (harmonize? hey, maybe she wants us to sing!), hope, hold, or harass.
soulkaun
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
I know it might be too early to speculate on "H" but I won't be on until tomorrow evening.

Help, haunt, hate, hypothosize, harmony (harmonize? hey, maybe she wants us to sing!), hope, hold, or harass.

I thought Honor.
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not "help." I already sent that one in, and got a "incorrect. Slow down" type message. We need to figure something else out first before we can move on to H, I think. A bunch of people are working on the VM message. I think someone else should look into the You made the right choice, bree video. That's the vid where it says P in aphid.

I also received this message: "One should consider events surrounding certain disclosures about the not-so-distant past..."

... just to give you guys something to chew on for a while.

Mike
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustydevil7 wrote:
You forgot the H

No, I didn't. I have to go away for a few days and by the time I get back, H will be done and we'll be working on I. By the way, did anyone think about HINDER as an H?

As in Add Poe
Hinder vilification
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. It's confusing enough figuring out this P puzzle with the message! Don't get us jumping ahead when we already lack focus. Crying or Very sad

Besides, I thought it might be harass or help or something. Like "help those in need of enlightenment"

But that's days away at this point. If i hear that god damn voice message one more time! Confused
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Sigh. It's confusing enough figuring out this P puzzle with the message! Don't get us jumping ahead when we already lack focus.

i agree,
just so that i can get back on the right track.
what are we trying to figure out about the VM?
i have school all day today, but i'm taking my laptop and i'll be more than willing to do tons of research to pass the time. Smile
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:

Laughing she wants us to sing Laughing

help would seem to fit in with the recent clues, especially since that one quote

"thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpatrator, but above all thou shalt not be a bystander

To act and not just watch right? to participate and not be a lurker

Analyze, Protect, Help, ??, ??
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
mandimoron
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think Protect and Help are redundant. Not that either are wrong, I'm just hoping it's something more creative/meaningful than that. >_>
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandimoron wrote:
Personally, I think Protect and Help are redundant. Not that either are wrong, I'm just hoping it's something more creative/meaningful than that. >_>

Well we know Protect is right.
mandimoron
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then down with Help! <_<

*cough*
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to understand the importance of protection before we move on. What we need to protect:

- the secrecy of the order
- Bree's purity
- the cermony (it must happen, Bree must participate!)

What else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: