Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So, I'm pretty freaked...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

*do not read if you have a bad stomach for boring, silly, pointless drama.

Stupid boys and freshman whores.

So, I was at this HUGE party the other night. I am a wimp, and this guy I like wasn't dancing with anyone for the first, say...30 minutes of the whole thing. So, he's flirting with me a little bit, and all of my friends are trying to convince me to dance with him. Finally, I decide I will and turn around to find him dancing with a FRESHMAN WHORE. Not all freshmans are whores, but...Many are. So, I wait of another half hour and finally, he stops dancing with her and I get up the courage to ask him to dance. We do for about two songs. THEN, he randomly stops to say something to someone, and then starts dancing with the Freshman Whore again. So, then I'm over it and dancing with my friends. He comes up behind me and we start dancing again, not even saying ANYTHING, but he's singing Sexyback in my ear the whole time. Another few songs go by and he finds another reason to stop and dance with the other girl again. Of course, they dance the whole rest of the night and I dont even have a chance to jump in and tell him that I like him.
So then the dance is over and I'm at a friend's place and I call him up to tell him and CAN'T SAY ANYTHING, so I hang up. I call back a few minutes later, after rehersing to my friend a few times, and actually say it. Unfortunately my cell battery is dying and I left my charger at my other friend's place, so I tell him to leave a message if he wants to talk. When I finally figure out how to get my mesages off my voicemail without my cell, I find out that he left a message. It said, and I quote:
"So...Let's talk on Monday, in person. Bye." (hahaha)
So, now there's 9 or so hours till I see him and I'm nervous. I need ADVICE, though there isn't much advice to be given. I'm freaking out because I've liked him for two or so years, and just got out of a horrible relationship with a horrible person.
I have some work to do, but any advice that can be given for this situation will be loved and accepted thankfully.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehhh, all I know is that when I was in college I was frikking CLUELESS about some of the subtle advances women threw at me. I'd think about something a girl said/did a couple days later and realize, "Dumbass". If you don't out and out come out and say that you like him, he may not realize it. At least if he's as clueless as I was.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
*do not read if you have a bad stomach for boring, silly, pointless drama.

Stupid boys and freshman whores.

So, I was at this HUGE party the other night. I am a wimp, and this guy I like wasn't dancing with anyone for the first, say...30 minutes of the whole thing. So, he's flirting with me a little bit, and all of my friends are trying to convince me to dance with him. Finally, I decide I will and turn around to find him dancing with a FRESHMAN WHORE. Not all freshmans are whores, but...Many are. So, I wait of another half hour and finally, he stops dancing with her and I get up the courage to ask him to dance. We do for about two songs. THEN, he randomly stops to say something to someone, and then starts dancing with the Freshman Whore again. So, then I'm over it and dancing with my friends. He comes up behind me and we start dancing again, not even saying ANYTHING, but he's singing Sexyback in my ear the whole time. Another few songs go by and he finds another reason to stop and dance with the other girl again. Of course, they dance the whole rest of the night and I dont even have a chance to jump in and tell him that I like him.
So then the dance is over and I'm at a friend's place and I call him up to tell him and CAN'T SAY ANYTHING, so I hang up. I call back a few minutes later, after rehersing to my friend a few times, and actually say it. Unfortunately my cell battery is dying and I left my charger at my other friend's place, so I tell him to leave a message if he wants to talk. When I finally figure out how to get my mesages off my voicemail without my cell, I find out that he left a message. It said, and I quote:
"So...Let's talk on Monday, in person. Bye." (hahaha)
So, now there's 9 or so hours till I see him and I'm nervous. I need ADVICE, though there isn't much advice to be given. I'm freaking out because I've liked him for two or so years, and just got out of a horrible relationship with a horrible person.
I have some work to do, but any advice that can be given for this situation will be loved and accepted thankfully.

Oh, the highschool drama. I remember something like this happening to me during what I think was my sophomore year.

Well, I'm not really sure what to tell you. The best thing I would think to do is to prepare for what could happen, i.e. he isn't interested. Doesn't mean he dislikes you, perhaps he just wants to be friends.

I would tell him straight out what you feel but don't feel bad if he doesn't reciprocate. It isn't your fault and nothing is wrong with you.

Good luck but remember: slimy boys aren't worth our time anyway, chica. Very Happy

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si! Danka surne (sp) *is bad at languages*

Actually, during the second phone call, I told him I liked him. I was straight foreward and to the point, mostly because my phone was almost dead and none of my friends in the immediate area had his cell number. My phone died tragically moments later.

Mirage wrote:
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like he's just not that into you. He might be interested in using you for sex though, so if you're OK with that then just be up front about it and I'm sure he'll be happy to get it on with you for a while before he finds someone better looking.

Nothing against you, I'm sure you're very nice and very pretty, but that's just how high school boys are.

EDIT: My advice to you is not to do anything sexual with him, you're way too young for that. You can really mess up your future.

Good luck.
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks JerseyJohnny!
Yeah, I'm off to meet him in a few minutes. Finished my essays and such, too, so I'm off to a decent start for the day. I convinced myself that he despised me last night, so I think I'm okay for rejection. *Bree nodd* But, if not, then I'll totally freak out and over react. Possibly even cry out of happiness. Well, I hafta go now. *nervousness*

WISH ME LUCK! I might be able to post in about 3 hours, but only a few posts, because we're not supposed to use the school computers for non-school buisness and I'm too lazy to bring my laptop. I don't think the school has wireless anyway....Too poor....

Hahaha, anyways...Mwwwah, byes!!!1

Mirage wrote:
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
just got out of a horrible relationship with a horrible person

Well hello there!
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chough* What??? *doesn't get autopilot's previous statement*
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
*chough* What??? *doesn't get autopilot's previous statement*

I think he was hitting on you due to your recent singleness...hard to tell though.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joo said it, mang. Wink
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Noelle wrote:
just got out of a horrible relationship with a horrible person

Well hello there!

That smiley rocks! I know a thread where that would get used quite often... Wink

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:

That smiley rocks! I know a thread where that would get used quite often... Wink

The thread which name is not to be spoken! or at least not with PG in the same sentence. Laughing
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: So, I'm pretty freaked... Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

The thread which name is not to be spoken! or at least not with PG in the same sentence. Laughing

I know not of what you speak!
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, he wasn't even THERE today, and I was running all over doing errands, taking care of the elderly, helping my teachers with stuff and working (stupid bs to help me get into a good college) , so I had absolutely no time to stop by his house and bring him soup. I called him 3 times during classes (teachers werent there, pointless work) and he got increasingly ill each time. I felt bad for bothering him by the last time. He says he'll be back tomorrow, and I really hope he is.
He's been flirting with me since way before, even last year before me and the Spawn of Satin broke up. I mostly flirted back becuase I liked him, but also because Spawn of Satin got uber jealous and stopped flirting with other girls enough to care.

Mirage wrote:
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread makes me feel dirty. yuckie!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: