Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Satan worshipper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Satan worshipper Reply with quote

So Bree, now that we're onto you being a bigtime Satan worshipper, what is it that you have your cult planning to do to Daniel???

And your last video doesn't fool me. Save your crocodile tears. AS IF you would admit in a video that your own cult will watch that you are "having doubts". YEAH RIGHT!!! AS IF they wouldn't see that and then just brainwash you some more!!! Please, save the phony stories and lies for someone who just fell off the Turnip Wagon. I wasn't born yesterday you know, and my mama didn't raise no Fools!! I'm like Mr. Tea, I PITY DA FOOL.

So why don't you tell us what Diabolical plans you have for Daniel?? We all know you're helping Lucy and the Satanic High Priest of your cult to try to KILL HIM!!!

Now excuse me while I go over to Daniel's message board and WARN him about you.

"When women use their Noni as a Venus Fly Trap, many an innocent Fly is devoured." - Mahatma Ghandi.
gleamgliding
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Mr. T would be pissed if he found out you called him "Mr. Tea." You basically just called him a pansy. He might pity the fool, but he crushes people who call him a pansy. You might want to go into hiding or something...
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gleamgliding wrote:
I'm pretty sure Mr. T would be pissed if he found out you called him "Mr. Tea." You basically just called him a pansy. He might pity the fool, but he crushes people who call him a pansy. You might want to go into hiding or something...

Dude, i wasn't talking about "MR.T", I was talking about "Mr. Tea", he's one of my friends on MySpace. He's an Asian guy who's into different kinds of teas. He also likes the phrase "I Pity Da Fool", it has nothing to do with the Mr. T from television.
gleamgliding
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHH, I should have known. I'm really happy that you don't have to get your ass kicked... I have a forum-crush on you.
kisselle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*voudou eyes @ gleamgliding*

Evil or Very Mad

No fair having a forum-crush; I was already having a forum-crush.

Go to the back of the line, girlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Johnny,

You & I will never get to have a proper forum-romance if every thread within which I post to you gets locked almost immediately following my post !!!

Sigh.

AND THE VERY BEST ONE OF ALL (the "MLM" thread!) WAS GONE BEFORE I EVEN MANAGED TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Bah.

So please be good, Johnny -- a regular little lamb, okay? -- at least until this note is safely across the ether to you.

'Preciate it.

kiss, elle
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that vlog did seem a little fake. Really, these vlogs are risking a lot and it's pretty definite that the Order is watching them. I mean, they must have found out from somewhere that Daniel was following you.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
kisselle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bree,

I am scared for you.

Please try to get some good sleep, & then think about what it is you really want to do.

Don't let anyone lead you into something that doesn't feel right, because in the end -- you are the one who will live with your decisions.

Choose wisely.

Best Regards, kisselle
gleamgliding
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kisselle wrote:
*voudou eyes @ gleamgliding*

Evil or Very Mad

No fair having a forum-crush; I was already having a forum-crush.

Go to the back of the line, girlie.

Ahahaha! no need to worry... I'm not even in the queue. I just enjoy reading JJ's posts too much. And I wish he could be my best friend so I could give him high fives and tell him every five seconds how witty I think he is. It's like when hetero guys have "man-crushes" on celebrities or whatever, just because they think the person is awesome, not necessarily because they want to get with them. Very Happy Seeeee.... i'm totally innocuous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: