Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEY BREE'S PARENTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: HEY BREE'S PARENTS Reply with quote

Hey what's up? You're pretty POOR parents if you ask me. You have a moonchild that you raise to be Satan's Whore? That's SICK. You are sick evil satanists. I hope President George Washington Bush gets rid of you, you're as bad as TERRORRISTS~!!!!

Anyway, if any of Bree's sick CULT are reading this I hope you all get swallowed up by the wrath of God, you sick Satanists. Why don't you go live somewhere that satanism is accepted??? Oh yeah because it's NOT accepted anywhere, the townspeople will always drive you out with torches and pitchforks, because they know what kind of EVIL you bring.

It's people like you that kill and eat babies in honor of satan. We don't need that stuff here in the USA. And if any of you have a problem with me, come on out to Jersey, I'll show you how we handle outsiders like you, SOPRANOS style, CAPICHE? You're nothing but a bunch of STUNADS!!!
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you guys are really into your religion and are really excited that Bree is going to be in the ceremony but you need to sit down and talk to Bree. Ask her if she is still wanting to participate in the ceremony. If she wants to back out, you need to respect her wishes. Maybe she can participate in the ceremony later on...when she is old enough to make an informed decision.

What was up with banning Daniel from the house? He isn't a horrible guy. He is just some guy that loves your daughter. Besides that, Bree needs a real friend (someone who isn't imaginary) to talk to. He was her friend when all others treated her horribly. Bree isn't going to start smoking a crack pipe or become a huge whore if you let her have a normal teenage life. If you ask me, she is more likely to turn to those things if you don't give her a little freedom. All the irrational restrictions (ie: no kissing, no actual friends, no parties, no driving etc...) might eventually cause her to act out and go against your wishes. When she turns 18, you have not control over what she does anymore...you should think about that.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY BREE'S PARENTS Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Hey what's up? You're pretty POOR parents if you ask me. You have a moonchild that you raise to be Satan's Whore? That's SICK. You are sick evil satanists. I hope President George Washington Bush gets rid of you, you're as bad as TERRORRISTS~!!!!

Anyway, if any of Bree's sick CULT are reading this I hope you all get swallowed up by the wrath of God, you sick Satanists. Why don't you go live somewhere that satanism is accepted??? Oh yeah because it's NOT accepted anywhere, the townspeople will always drive you out with torches and pitchforks, because they know what kind of EVIL you bring.

It's people like you that kill and eat babies in honor of satan. We don't need that stuff here in the USA. And if any of you have a problem with me, come on out to Jersey, I'll show you how we handle outsiders like you, SOPRANOS style, CAPICHE? You're nothing but a bunch of STUNADS!!!
This from a guy who claims to be a "gangsta" and advised Daniel to take a gun whenever he goes to meet with Bree. I don't know if you know that Bible verse...remove the moat from your own eye....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: