Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, just QUIT IT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Bree, just QUIT IT Reply with quote

Bree this is sounding more and more scary...

You have to listen to Daniel. Don't go through with the ceremony, please. If your parents don't like that, then they're the worst parents in the world.

What if these shots are dangerous? What if they could kill you?

Just do whatever you can to get out of the ceremony, I can't help but feel it'll be the best thing you could ever do.

And if they won't let you quit....Then run. With Daniel preferably, as he's deep in it too. Don't you have a friend in London you can hide out with? Gemma (gemmers19)?
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree-
Obviously Jenna was right. Only you can know if Gemma is really trustworthy, but I think that I would listen to the warning she is giving you. Your parents aren't going to be excited about your descision to back out of the ceremony.

Today is your Birthday- You're 17. It doesn't seem like it to you, probably, but you're a lot closer to being an adult than you might think or feel. This is an adult descision.

Some of the best advice I was ever given was on the day I graduated. My wonderful English Lit teacher told me that the descisions that I make from that point on are entirely for myself. SHe reminded me that I didn't have to let anyone in my life that I didn't want to let in, and I didn't have to be a part of anyhting I didn't want to be a part of. Being a part of your life should be a priveledge that must be earned. Daniel has earned it- have the Elders? Has Lucy, really? Do these people have your best interest in mind??

Take care of yourself!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: