Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You best protect ya neck, Daniel - A warning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: You best protect ya neck, Daniel - A warning Reply with quote

Ol' Dirty Bastard a.k.a Dirt McGirt a.k.a. Big Baby Jesus, 23rd degree initiate wrote:
Shame on a [explitive deleted] who try to run game on a [explitive deleted]
Wu buck wild with the trigger!
Shame on a [explitive deleted] who try to run game on a [explitive deleted]
I'll [explitive deleted] YOUR [explitive deleted] UP!

Daniel, we should have a conversation.

I myself have never been one to avoid trouble with the law, I'm not here to condemn you for taking the law into your own hands, in fact I commend you. So don't think for a second that this is at all the issue. My issue is not at all with your tactics.

You may think you're the star of this show, that you're the male lead in this TV show in your head, you may think that you are the valiant knight in shining armor to the damsel's rescue, or whatever chauvinistic pipe dreams you are arranging in your head, but rest assured, this whole thing is larger than you, quite larger. You're walking along a wooded path, you get to a fork in the road. One way leads to universal annhilation, the other leads to universal salvation. Which way do you go? Does that give you an idea of the severity of the matter at hand? It extends far beyond the realm of your potential relationship with a girl you have a crush on. It extends far beyond whether or not you get laid tonight.

You're quick to assume your friend Bree is "brainwashed", "duped", "in danger", etc. But the fact of the matter is, you seem to think women are objects, incapable of making their own informed decisions about their own destiny without being rescued by a macho he-man such as yourself.

Daniel, this is your LAST warning. You have put us in a very delicate situation. If you were at least a respectable opponent, things could be a lot easier for both of us. But you repeatedly remind us both of your ameteurish behavior. You've made tactical blunder after tactical blunder. You illustrate that you are nothing more than a lucky goon with a gimp camcorder who wanted to bonefish the wrong girl. Yes, we took pictures of you. From 1 to 150,000 on the "dirty tactics" scale, that was probably a 2. If you insist on being our enemy, please don't insult us by underestimating us. If you insist on being ANYONE'S enemy, please don't insult yourself with your continous disregard for your own safety. I won't go into specifics, I'm being hazardously generous by even telling you this at all, but I sympathize with you. You're just a confused and lonely comic book nerd.

Daniel, I hear you are a fan of the work of Alan Moore. I strongly reccomend you read From Hell, Promethea volumes 1-5, and V for Vendetta, if you wish to have a better understanding of what we're about.

Protect your neck, Daniel. Don't ever forget to protect your neck.

Yours,
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: