Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are the Puzzles?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
irenedirks
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Where are the Puzzles? Reply with quote

why aren't there any cool puzzels anymore??

that's what I like about this series so much

that bree called a phonenumber and in the end it's a message from her father

or the vid from Daniel when he was taken by the order with the braille in the corners

and all sorts of stuff like that

even now that Bree is gone there are no clues at all of what happened and where she is!!!

is that only because opaphid is no longer part of it anymore??

(that is by the way the stupidest thing I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!! without Opaphid and Tachyon it´s a completely different storie now)

and also some questions are never answered

like on the party the guy who says "talk to her cousin to get the file" and then gets angry at daniel

you never hear anything about it anymore

and the file itself

are we ever gonna find out what it says???

so much stuff is made as a new direction

and they're not used

(sometimes it's like they make the stuff up at the last minute every time!!!)
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss opaphid too...
and glenn....
Crying or Very sad

CREATORS: CLARA HAS TWO OPTIONS. DO HER HISTORY PROJECT OR GO CRAZY ON WIKIPEDIA FOR SOME TRACE OF A CLUE. FOR THE GOOD OF HER SANITY, GIVE US A PUZZLE. PLEASE.

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
i miss opaphid too...
and glenn....
Crying or Very sad

CREATORS: CLARA HAS TWO OPTIONS. DO HER HISTORY PROJECT OR GO CRAZY ON WIKIPEDIA FOR SOME TRACE OF A CLUE. FOR THE GOOD OF HER SANITY, GIVE US A PUZZLE. PLEASE.

For the good of her grades!
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puzzle me up! Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
cbizzle44 wrote:
i miss opaphid too...
and glenn....
Crying or Very sad

For the good of her grades!

hahaahaha or for the not-good of her grades...
for the bad of my grades?
I dunno.

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
irenedirks
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the whiteboard too

is there ever gonna be anything about it??

you only saw it and that was it

I mean this serie was so original

every other episode you would jump off your seat because something cool revealed to be happening

and now there isn't much happening at all!!!
Unscathed
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Sad I was so stuck on the Oppy stuff and the whiteboard is still a never-ending mystery to me.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never experienced the jump off your seat with LG15. I think I started too late. From what everyone writes, it sounds like OpAphid was the whole story and LG15 the window dressing. All I ever got out of OpAphid was a whole bunch of murky, irritating videos without any purpose that I could fathom.

I kept looking for the things that people were talking about in them and just didn't see it. I did finally manage to understand that the use of the female singular pronoun for OpAphid was because of the distinctly female eyes they'd show. People kept talking about her as if she had personality. It was just a pair of eyes!

The whole Tachy and Brother bit was just as mystifying. I didn't realize Tachion had been part of the rescue plan until one of the boys talked about it afterwards. I didn't know what she looked like until someone shot her. I didn't know someone had shot her until someone in the forums said so. I still don't know what happened to Brother (beyond the real life drama).

I'm quite happy that OpAphid is out of the picture. I guess I get a little irritated, too, when people keep insisting on considering them still part of the story. Not that you are doing that! You're just expressing your feelings. THAT I understand! LOL! I'm doing that all the time!
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I kept looking for the things that people were talking about in them and just didn't see it. I did finally manage to understand that the use of the female singular pronoun for OpAphid was because of the distinctly female eyes they'd show. People kept talking about her as if she had personality. It was just a pair of eyes!
It's a shame you missed it all. Oppy did have her own distinct personality. It was expressed through correspondence with her via YouTube messaging. The ARG was so much more than videos and puzzles.

sack36 wrote:
The whole Tachy and Brother bit was just as mystifying. I didn't realize Tachion had been part of the rescue plan until one of the boys talked about it afterwards.
If you don't mind my asking, how did you miss the theme music and the title "Tachyon" flash across the screen when the plane was landing? Shocked

sack36 wrote:
I didn't know what she looked like until someone shot her. I didn't know someone had shot her until someone in the forums said so. I still don't know what happened to Brother (beyond the real life drama).
I think you may have mixed up your characters. Tachyon was never shot and has never been seen. I'm pretty sure you mean Gemma.
genesistrum
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree with the original post. although i came late, i think the ARG was awesome, and is what really kept me interested. i dont know what the fight was over. . . but in my humble opinion nothing could have been worse then whats going on now. . . . except perhaps Daniel being part of the Order.... Daniels my homeboy.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The power of internet entertainement is with the interactivity. Lately this has been concentrated on the in character section of the forum. I think that should definitely be a percentage but a small percentage.

Working puzzles in is difficult because you can't include them for the sake of including them. For example- I hate when people code a message like "We are watching." Why not just say "we are watching?" Did that really have to be coded?

Recently Taylor hacked the County Medical Records- this would have been a perfect opportunity to include a puzzle. It could have been centered around finding a log in and password.

Right now I think it's a question of manpower. My buddy works in retail and he used to tell me about professionals like computer programmer's coming in to apply. He said "you know they are just going to last until they find something in their field." I'm sure this is a factor for the Creators when staffing. I'm not sure if internet entertainment has enough respect to be anything more than a stop over for people in the industry. Actually, someday I'd like to ask them about that.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hymn of One website. I have spent some hours trying to brute force hack it. I think there are some other directories besides the one for the images. Taylor suggested not trying to hack into it, so I began trying.

Also, on a hunch, I sent an e-mail to theunityofcaspian@hymnofone.org

Neither of these has produced anything, but I think I may be the only person actually trying to work on this.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
The Hymn of One website. I have spent some hours trying to brute force hack it. I think there are some other directories besides the one for the images. Taylor suggested not trying to hack into it, so I began trying.

Neither of these has produced anything, but I think I may be the only person actually trying to work on this.
I ran a webripper spider through the sight right after Taylors post but found nothing.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the most interesting thing ever to come out of the hymn of one website was that lost Taylor vlog.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

no you're not. I've spent hours on that website too, trying different things..... Shhh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: