Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it too late?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: is it too late? Reply with quote

In the profile update thread, someone wrote

Quote:
Some people have figured out the instructions in the voice message and received confirmation from opaphid that they understand them correctly. It was in the chat room last night.

Is there any way people who were in the chat can post transcripts? I don't know how to use IRC, and I'm in a different time zone than most of you, so I can't participate. This is my first post, but I've been following LG/CiW/OpA for a good while, and I'm sort of bummed that it looks like OpA is going to be played out in private by only a few people. I haven't figured out the voice mail yet, so is it too late? Should I just give up? Or do you guys in the know think the rest of us will be able to participate later?
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people in the chat weren't giving away the answer, just posting hints. I'm sure they will post them here too. I was told to go and read Cu Roi's post on strategy.

It's not too late. We still have to wait until Opaphids next instruction.

And I don't know the what the instructions are in the voice mail, I haven't figured it out yet.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why OpAphid wants us to post information on the boards rather then discuss on the IRC

Information can be shared equally (well, with people who constantly refresh the boards, it's not that equal Laughing Razz )
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need a small hint

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone who has not figured out the vm clue, (myself included) We are not too late. This is what I know:

Yes, some people have figured out the clue and have been told not to divulge to those of us that haven't solved it. From what I can gather the vm is pretty straight forward. I was told to read it without thinking too much about it. I think we are thinking way too much about it. I was also told to take into consideration OpAphids profile. They go together.

But you do need to think about what that answer may be and venture a guess. We can't know if we are right or wrong if we don't ask.

Also, know that I have made my concerns about the people who are not in the IRC chat known to OpAphid. And I will update the forums with the information that I know (obviously unless I'm told not to.)

I really have to go now, but if I remember anything else I will update this post later.

Edited to add info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: