Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YOU FAIL, BREE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: YOU FAIL, BREE Reply with quote

I knew you would, too. That's why I had the idea of giving you this little test. Good thing we did.

Bree - you FAIL. You're an embarassment to your family. You don't know what you've given up. You have no faith at all, and you are destined to live out your life as one of the profane, a cowan. You can be like everyone else now, always needing "answers", always on top of everything in your own tiny little mind.

The treasures of the past were practically in your hands! The wealth of generations of Adepts' knowledge, it was going to be HANDED OVER to you!!!

But you are too stubborn, you want to live like the profane, you want to wander about the darkness with THEM. My only hope for you is that you are too stupid and ignorant to realize what you have LOST.

SHE WHO HESITATES IS LOST

Goodbye, Bree

~ the Order
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: