Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you Reply with quote

Illuminatus Lennon wrote:
A pretty face may last a year or two
But pretty soon they'll see what you can do

I'm speechless. So I'll just reiterate what my comrade, JerseyJohnny said.

JerseyJohnny wrote:
SFonz, it's just like I told you, she wasn't cut out for it. I knew she'd fail. Good thing we ran my little test on her.

Bree - you fail. You're an embarassment to your family. You don't know what you've given up. You have no faith at all, and you are destined to live out your life as one of the profane, a cowan. You can be like everyone else now, always needing "answers", always on top of everything in your own tiny little mind.

The treasures of the past were practically in your hands! The wealth of generations of Adepts' knowledge, it was going to be HANDED OVER to you!!!

But you are too stubborn, you want to live like the profane, you want to wander about the darkness with THEM.

SHE WHO HESITATES IS LOST

Goodbye, Bree

~ From the Order

Yes, Bree, we know about this message board. We know about your videos and their thousands of fans. Your mewling fans may cheer at the fact that you have chosen to live a normal sheltered life of playing with stuffed animals and making out with your boyfriend, but you know deep inside that it's hollow and empty compared to the honor that you could have recieved. Bree, it was your destiny. If you want to live the life of every other teenage girl, obsessed with clothes and dolls and living as a slave to the whims of your boyfriend that you think will be there forever, that's fine. But I think you know you have so much more potential than that. If you want your potential to waste away, that's fine with us, but remember, when Daniel gets bored of you and dumps you, you can't come running to us changing your mind. The train's about to leave the station. You won't be the same without us. But we'll do just fine without you - we'll just have to find someone else. Perhaps your friend Gemma...

It's just such a shame to see another one of history's powerful and cunning women willingly chain herself in servitude to a buffoonish and unenlightened man.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The train's about to leave the station. You won't be the same without us. But we'll do just fine without you - we'll just have to find someone else. Perhaps your friend Gemma...

What in the world? Come on, what do you want to say with that?
You willfind someone else for what?
Let her make her own decisions. And be the observer. She has the right to take decisions in her life as u take decisions in yours.
That seems fair to me.

Reality is just the fantasy of my sick mind...
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do Earthlings continue to conform to unflattering stereotypes and probe into affairs in which they have no understanding?

Quote:
You willfind someone else for what?

We will find someone else to continue on with the plans we have laid out. It will be an inconvenience yes, in fact, a major one, but merely an inconvenience.

Quote:
Let her make her own decisions.

Is there anything physically stopping her from making her own decisions? As far as I can remember, she CHOSE to participate in the ceremony, and has CHOSEN not to. We could easily force her if we wanted to.

Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the plans you have laid out?
Enlighten me.

LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity wrote:
Enlighten me.

sorry serenity, I like you but

Only the truly worthy who have found purity will find the enlightened path

That is as much as can be told...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serenity wrote:
Enlighten me.

Does this look like a press confrence to you? I was talking to Bree.

JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, did you talk to your parents yet???

I'm sure a conversation with them will shed new "light" on the matter.

Heed my advice, think and act carefully, young Bree. Some decisions are your own, but some decisions are others' and have been made for you already.

The end of a life in favor of a cowan is hardly wise.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
PunkySpunky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: about bree and making her own decisions Reply with quote

she said she to participate in the ceremony but the thing is did ya tell her honsetly what it was about or did ya just brainwash her?
plus if you don't tell serenity becuase you don't think she is on the higher state of mind then tell me becuase i'm on the highrer state of mind

to only jersyjohnny
booo!!
Chris Christmas Rodriguez will never replace santa aka st nick
i bet you don't even know the real history of st nick
corndog2000
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
The treasures of the past were practically in your hands! The wealth of generations of Adepts' knowledge, it was going to be HANDED OVER to you!!!

But you are too stubborn, you want to live like the profane, you want to wander about the darkness with THEM.

That capslocked "THEM" pretty much says everything we need to know about your two-bit cult.

There was a time when knowledge needed to be protected. That time has passed. Information can no longer be protected. Whatever you're holding so dear is outdated garbage.

You know what caused the Protestant Reformation? The printing press. Information will be freed from the people who seek to abuse it.

You go, Bree.
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is Pagan pyramid encapsulated as such:
* To know
* To will
* To dare
* TO KEEP SILENT

I have friends who are Gardnarian Wiccans and they are very big about keeping aspect of their religion secret. I respect their privacy and do not poke about in their Books of Shadows, though I could. I simply doubt anyone is going to burn for the knowledge contained therein. I come from my own tradition (if such a thing is possible). The knowledge is there for the taken and mentioned freely. Now if it only made sense... Wink
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you Reply with quote

corndog2000 wrote:
There was a time when knowledge needed to be protected.

Nothing NEEDS to be done. Things are just done. We protect our knowledge because we choose to. It gives us more power.

Quote:
Information can no longer be protected.

Nothing is beyond the realm of human possiblity. If you assume that information can no longer be protected, it's because the information that is protected is so well-protected that you don't even know it exists.

Quote:
Whatever you're holding so dear is outdated garbage.

Blanket condemnation of anything "outdated" is one of the many faults of the postmodernist hack. However, you're only making assumptions about the datedness of our knowledge since our knowledge is hidden to you at this time.

Quote:
You know what caused the Protestant Reformation?

Desire to have anything remotely redeeming purged from the Christian church while keeping the corrupt bureaucracy and dogma. Kthnx bai

Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Serenity wrote:
Enlighten me.

Does this look like a press confrence to you? I was talking to Bree.

Actually, this doesn`t seem a press conference to me. Why? Simple. Because you couldn`t manage one by yourself.
And just a little advice: Don`t take things so seriously, you know how it says "People who takes things so seriously have a low IQ", I don`t think it`s your case though Wink
And sorry if I disturbed your "conference". Smile
Regards.

Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Serenity wrote:
Enlighten me.

sorry serenity, I like you but

Only the truly worthy who have found purity will find the enlightened path

That is as much as can be told...

Well I know, it was sort of an irony using "enlighten" there. Rolling Eyes
I am sorry.

sammy7s7
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you Reply with quote

Quote:
The train's about to leave the station. You won't be the same without us. But we'll do just fine without you - we'll just have to find someone else. Perhaps your friend Gemma...

There is aways another stooge to take the place of the last. If Bree escapes there is always Gemma. Perhaps she is willing to follow blindly were Bree would not. If Gemma gets a clue there is probably another "honoree". There always seems to be lackeys who follow without question. Bree's sin was wanting to know what was going on.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, we couldn't be more disappointed in you Reply with quote

sammy7s7 wrote:
Quote:

There is aways another stooge to take the place of the last. If Bree escapes there is always Gemma. Perhaps she is willing to follow blindly were Bree would not. If Gemma gets a clue there is probably another "honoree". There always seems to be lackeys who follow without question. Bree's sin was wanting to know what was going on.

Gemma was rejected by our council long ago. She has since become so filthy we don't let her into the community. Bree is well on her way to becoming another profane nobody just like Gemma. Of course, we're not done working with Bree's parents, or with Bree, yet. Doesn't matter what she thinks. I hope you're reading this, Bree. Hope you're doing some thinking while you're at it.

Bree, it's important you understand a couple of things:
First, your parents haven't been in the community "long enough" to have any "pull" that you imagine they have. Your parents' failures are well known. You could have helped to bring them absolution, but seems you may have more of their stupidity in you than we counted on.
Second, your decisions are not yours alone, and they are critical, and they don't affect just you. They affect your parents and your profane, criminal, spying friend, that juvenile delinquent you call "beast" because you're a blasphemer.

Bree, your life is going to really shift in the upcoming weeks. You better watch where you tread, and tread very lightly. Mark my words. It's lucky for you that SFonz likes you, because I would have finished things a long time ago.

Talk to your parents again, and stop being such a selfish child.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: