Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemmers19 "It's not your decision" [10/26/2006]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savingbree
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Boys Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

You mean people of a fictional religion are posting here?!

TiNaG. Anyone posting video responses to a "fictional character" is to be assumed "fictional" also. So yes, there are "fictional characters" posting about the "fictional religion" as though they have insight into it. But remember, for purposes of continuity TiNaG. I address characters speaking directly to Bree, and not the persons PMing them. (i.e. Immant, among others.) Confused? I am Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked No...not at all...
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: MOre to believe she might be chosen from birth Reply with quote

roxybebito wrote:
http://www.crypticcavern.com/holidays/Imb.htm

"The minor holidays are also celebrated all over the globe. Imbolg (Feb 2nd), Bealtaine (May 1st), Lughnasadh (Aug 1st) and Samhaim (Oct 31st) fall inbetween the major holidays. Many of the traditions have become celebrated holidays today in many culture.

Imbolg

This time of year has many different meanings for cultures all around the world. Centuries ago winter was a tuff and hard time. The days were short and the nights were long, food was scarce and the promise of spring was far away. This time of year is celebrated all over the world with a variety of traditions that go back thousands of years. The holiday celebrated on February 2nd is called by many names. You many know it as Imbolg, Imbolc, Candlemas, the Feast Day of Saint Blaise, Oimelc )meaning "milk of ewes"), Laa'l Breeshey and Saint Bridget's Day.

This is the holiday Pagans honor Brid (Breed) a figure who was known the best as a goddess of the Celtic. She is also known as Bridgit (Bree-id), Brigit, Brede or Bride in her maiden aspect.

In some legends she is described as the daughter of the Dagda, the Celtic "Father of All" and "Lord of The Great Knowledge" a warrior and protector who was paired with the Morrigan. Other say that Brigit was his consort and Dagda is a god of abundance who fed the world with his cauldron called Undry.

Brigit is the goddess of sovereignty. She is a fire deity and some believe a sun goddess. Because of the connection of the growing season she is also thought of as a fertility goddess.She was also known as the patroness of smithcraft. She was said to have taught the original smiths their art.

This holiday is most commonly called Imbolg (Em-bowl/g) meaning "in the belly". In the womb of Mother Earth, the seed that was planted in her womb at the solstice is now awakening as the new year grows.

Groundhogs Day is a form of this celebrated holiday, also celebrated on February 2nd. It started as a British Isles tradition to predict how much more winter weather was to come. Now a recognized day and celebrated in the United States on February 2nd. Every year in Punxsutawney Pennsylvania since 1887 this town celebrates Groundhog Day with a local crowd of residents and tourists wait to see if Punxsutawney Phil (local groundhog) can see his shadow to tell us if there will be 6 more weeks of winter.

This is the time of the earliest beginnings of Spring. The seeds are planted and warmed by the ever growing sun....."

This has nothing to do with any ceremony that would inject underage girls or make parents lie to their children. The first rule in all pagan religions is "Harm None", which includes not harming yourself. Just because Bree sounds somewhat like the pronunciation of "Bride", does not make this about Wiccans or pagans.

Unless you were meaning that this was all a big build up for the ceremony to actually be about Groundhog's Day....
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Boys Reply with quote

savingbree wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

TiNaG. Anyone posting video responses to a "fictional character" is to be assumed "fictional" also. So yes, there are "fictional characters" posting about the "fictional religion" as though they have insight into it. But remember, for purposes of continuity TiNaG. I address characters speaking directly to Bree, and not the persons PMing them. (i.e. Immant, among others.) Confused? I am Laughing

I think it will be reveiled that lonelygirl is real and we are all the fictional characters.
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo! Gemma is in the game now!

I haven't gotten a chance to read all your postings yet, but here are my thoughts

-Gemma seems kinda jealous of Bree

-The story with the boy is kinda like Bree situation. How Daniel isn't aloud to see Bree because he doesn't like her religion

-Commune? Don't know if that is important, but is it a commune for all the people of the religion, so they can be isolated from other people? Or is commune just a British way of saying town?

-Not sure if I heard this right, but Petrostation? What is that? I googled it and it came up with something of a gas station. Why would they have to switch gas stations?

Just my thoughts. I might have some time later to read other comments, then I'll post about them
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:

-Commune? Don't know if that is important, but is it a commune for all the people of the religion, so they can be isolated from other people? Or is commune just a British way of saying town?

-Not sure if I heard this right, but Petrostation? What is that? I googled it and it came up with something of a gas station. Why would they have to switch gas stations?

Simple. They lived in the religious commune together. That has been established (or at least theorized) for a while.

A petrol station is the way of saying "gas station." They had to switch because Gemma was interested in the boy who's family owned the petrol station they had been going to. So they switched so that she wouldn't see the boy anymore.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Boys Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
I think it will be reveiled that lonelygirl is real and we are all the fictional characters.

Shocked

'vote 'mute in '16!
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
Quote:

This confirms some suspicions I've had about myself that've been growing for some time. Wink

edit: grammar
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that everytime someone says fictional character I read it as ben afflack in jay and bob strike back
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma mentioned her mom reading her diary without batting an eye. What are the odds that Bree's parents have been watching her videos all along? I think Daniel and Bree are both a little naive about what they post, as if there's no way anyone in the cult possibly could be watching. If Bree's parents found her videos, it would be in their interest not to stop her because that way, they could keep tabs on what she's doing and thinking and she thinks they aren't watching.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably already been said ( i will go back and read the other 5 pages in a sec) what I see is that Gemma is saying you may have decided to back out but the order will not allow this to happen without a fight, therefore it is not your decision.

Seems to me like Females are very important to this religion.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random lurker wrote:
Gemma mentioned her mom reading her diary without batting an eye. What are the odds that Bree's parents have been watching her videos all along? I think Daniel and Bree are both a little naive about what they post, as if there's no way anyone in the cult possibly could be watching. If Bree's parents found her videos, it would be in their interest not to stop her because that way, they could keep tabs on what she's doing and thinking and she thinks they aren't watching.

Normally I would totally agree with this but since Ii have been wrong on everything else I have suggested I am going to disagree... which makes this post pointless. I didn't Think it through....
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a side note: I just read this Bulletin from Yousef on myspace.

I'll be in england
So I just purchased a ticket to go to England from dec 23rd through jan 3rd. Does anyone know what to do? Are there any cool talk shows or anything like that, that could be fun to do? I'm also wondering about fun spots to party for the New Year? Well take care everyone and maybe I'll see ya around London! Woohooo cant wait!!

Hmm could we possibly see some incorporating of this into the story?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Boys Reply with quote

savingbree wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

TiNaG. Anyone posting video responses to a "fictional character" is to be assumed "fictional" also. So yes, there are "fictional characters" posting about the "fictional religion" as though they have insight into it. But remember, for purposes of continuity TiNaG. . . .

What's TiNaG? I checked the LGPedia and couldn't find anything.
kisselle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiNaG = This is NOT a Game

Wink

Don't Trust Crazy. -MintyBeast

Jonas can't sit around and wait for Bree's life to be better
because it just blows. permanently.
-JustAnotherLonelyGirl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: