Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's Hotter?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's hotter? Bree and Daniel or Paul and Andrea?
Bree and Daniel
86%
 86%  [ 25 ]
Paul and Andrea
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Who's Hotter? Reply with quote

In honor of a similar question asked by Nora over at Anchor Cove, and in tribute to JayHenry's caption to this LGpedia picture: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php/Image:PandA.jpg

I come to you with a two fold poll. I actually don't know if it'll let me add two polls to one thread but I'll try it.
Use for reference: Bree & Daniel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WThQp28OLc Paul & Andrea= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcBM_eTe4

(OK I can't add two polls to this, but the second half of this question is who'd win at bowling! Thoughts?)
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm. i think paul and andrea would win at bowling. daniel looks like he might be kinda clumsy with a big bowling ball, and bree acted like she had never bowled before when asked to go, plus i think she would goof around a lot. paul seems pretty straight forward, and andrea seems whimsical, but set at a specific goal. so i think they would win. but, we all know that if owen got in on this little tournament, he would totally kick all of their asses. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sunbean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for their sake, that P&A are...B&D are pretty blah as a "couple." But as friends, they're smokin'.
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really like paul and andrea sorry!

andrea has a really annoying voice and paul is a bad actor. just my opinion.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny, I googled "andrea paul" and came up with this:

http://www.mencap.org.uk/html/ePostcards/SendCard.asp?ID=30
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellokitty wrote:
andrea has a really annoying voice and paul is a bad actor. just my opinion.

lol what's that have to do with who's a better bowler?! Acting skills are not indicitive of one's bowling skills!
Also, I think we should add Andrea & Paul II (Annear) as a third option, they even blow Bree & Daniel away...
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the question says who's hotter? as well as who is better at bowling.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Also, I think we should add Andrea & Paul II (Annear) as a third option, they even blow Bree & Daniel away...

I dunno, I bet they'll get their squat sausage fingers stuck in the bowling balls.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellokitty wrote:
the question says who's hotter? as well as who is better at bowling.

I know... how good an actor someone is or the annoyingness of their voice similarly has no bearing on how hot a couple is.
In fact, it's usually supermodels or playboy bunnies who have the most annoying voices, so hot and annoying voice are certainly not related in any way. There are also a lot of ugly good actors so...
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just stating an opinion i didn't even vote in the poll. and i don't particularly find playboy bunnies 'hot'.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respectfully, I do have to say that if someone has a really annoying voice, I think it does take away from their hotness. Look at Fran Drecher. If she is silent, reasonably attractive lady. But good gosh, when she opens her mouth!

Bree is a much hotter package than Andrea to me, partly due to what I agree is Andrea's annoying voice.

(edit for annoying spelling issues Confused )

Last edited by silvermoon on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
hellokitty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Respectfully, I do have to say that if someone has a really annoying voice, I think it does take away from their hottness. Look at Fran Drecher. If she is silent, reasonably attractive lady. But good gosh, when she opens her mouth!

Bree is a much hotter package than Andrea to me, partly due to what I agree is Andrea's annoying voice.

thanks silvermoon Very Happy i totally agree with you.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellokitty wrote:
i was just stating an opinion i didn't even vote in the poll. and i don't particularly find playboy bunnies 'hot'.

I agree.
Though I disagree with the Fran Drescher comparison. It's not too fair to make your point by using the WORST possible example! That's like saying I don't like German people. I know this one German guy who's really mean. Someone replies to you oh? I know German people and they're nice. Then you reply, no, Germans are the meanest people ever, just look at Hitler!
Hitler cannot be used as a gauge for the meaness of German people in general and Fran Drescher is basically the Hitler of somewhat attractive women with annoying voices! If we're going to throw in everyone with voices of varying degrees of annoyance in with Fran Drescher then I might as well give up now, but I think I've demonstrated with this completely unnecessary post that the comparison you used to make your point is not a fair one!

(P.S.- Hitler was actually Austrian and some even say part Jewish... so even calling Hitler German is a stretch but you get what I mean!)
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
hellokitty wrote:

I agree.
Though I disagree with the Fran Drescher comparison. It's not too fair to make your point by using the WORST possible example! That's like saying I don't like German people. I know this one German guy who's really mean. Someone replies to you oh? I know German people and they're nice. Then you reply, no, Germans are the meanest people ever, just look at Hitler!
Hitler cannot be used as a gauge for the meaness of German people in general and Fran Drescher is basically the Hitler of somewhat attractive women with annoying voices! If we're going to throw in everyone with voices of varying degrees of annoyance in with Fran Drescher then I might as well give up now, but I think I've demonstrated with this completely unnecessary post that the comparison you used to make your point is not a fair one!

(P.S.- Hitler was actually Austrian and some even say part Jewish... so even calling Hitler German is a stretch but you get what I mean!)

I wasn't, however, trying to make broad sweeping judgements about any race or nationality. I was simply saying that, when judging someone's hotness, something such as an annoying voice can affect how an individual views that person's hotness.

If we are doing a side-by-side comparison of Bree and Andrea, I would say that Bree is hotter, because Andrea looses points for what is, in my own opinion, an annoying voice.

I don't really believe that can be compaired to saying Germans are all bad because of Hitler.

I certainly wasn't trying to start anything here, or say anyone was wrong. Just simply trying to state my own opinion on Andrea's voice.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, this is what happens when there's not enough talk about the other Andrea and Paul.

Tsk tsk tsk.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: