Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0060 I Talked To My Parents [10/26/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I love the sudden onslaught of videos, it makes me so happy that every time I check there's a new video Very Happy Definitely makes getting through university lectures and papers easier!

Like some have suggested, I'm still a little skeptical as to Bree's parents intentions. Her father found it odd that he was instructed to continue to administer shots, yet he didn't stop? I think this religion has a firmer hold on Bree's parents than she may understand at this point. Her father's inability to stand up to them or stop giving her injections despite his misgivings definitely makes me wary of trusting them.

It may all be a ploy to earn Bree's trust, and then later take advantage of her in some way. Allowing her to see Daniel again also may put him in danger as he is more vulnerable when he is out in the open, rather than in hiding.

I am extremely excited that we will now be able to see Daniel and Bree together again in her room again though. Those were always my favourite videos, and I just love their romance, it is so sweet! Smile
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my kids have friends that I find questionable, they are allowed to hang out at my house, and my house only!! When they are under my roof, I at least have some control as to what they are doing, and therefor stay out of trouble.

Daniel can come back over after Bree tells her parents that he has been following her.

If the parents are still in the order, they may also know about Daniel's actions through other members of the order.

This could just be a way of keeping an eye on Daniel, under their roof, where they have some control, and the order no longer has to follow him.
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
Wow, I love the sudden onslaught of videos, it makes me so happy that every time I check there's a new video Very Happy Definitely makes getting through university lectures and papers easier!

Like some have suggested, I'm still a little skeptical as to Bree's parents intentions. Her father found it odd that he was instructed to continue to administer shots, yet he didn't stop? I think this religion has a firmer hold on Bree's parents than she may understand at this point. Her father's inability to stand up to them or stop giving her injections despite his misgivings definitely makes me wary of trusting them.

It may all be a ploy to earn Bree's trust, and then later take advantage of her in some way. Allowing her to see Daniel again also may put him in danger as he is more vulnerable when he is out in the open, rather than in hiding.

I am extremely excited that we will now be able to see Daniel and Bree together again in her room again though. Those were always my favourite videos, and I just love their romance, it is so sweet! Smile

I agree, I'm worried about Daniel. :L
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like many, I think Daniel's being set up. I found it hard to believe that Bree could be deprogrammed so quickly, but I'm willing to take that as part of the plot. But her parents, willing to go against the cult leaders they've been following for years, just because their teenager asked them to? No way. This is all BAD news for Daniel.

I like the new gal - she's sort of a Bree 2.0. Uber-pretty, cute, silly, skinny. It would be annoying, except that she has such a fun accent. :wink:

That Daniel is a doll. Here's hoping that, whatever other drama is to come, he and Bree get to live happily ever after at the end of hte story.
Yoga Bear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<-------------has a bad feelin bout this! Confused
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

I don't think Bree's parents are bad guys... Just a feeling

and that Daniel said something like 'they seem like nice people'
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Gemma's appearance, the timing is now right for Bree or Daniel to get kidnapped by the cult. Story-wise, it's easier to unfold the plot when the non-kidnapped American can consult with Gemma overseas (who conveniently is too far away to lend any physical assistance). It's cool having three characters, but I think there's a chance that Bree disappears on us for a while and DAniel has to trust Gemma (whose motives are still a bit "iffy" at the point) for help. (After all, Gemma can cover off pretty well on the "cute quotient" until Bree gets rescued from the clutches of the evil cult!)
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone with a better memory or less laziness care to remind me when the picture was taken down in the first place? Just wanted to see if it at all coincided with Bree getting angry with Daniel and now making peace with him (maybe he's one of the guys in the pic?). Or not, but it would be nice to rule out definitively.
Holden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parents have to be in on it because if they are not it doesn't make sense. They probably want to lull her into a false sense if security. This is where Gemma's response will be important. I'm sure she'll warn her that it's not over.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holden wrote:
Parents have to be in on it because if they are not it doesn't make sense. They probably want to lull her into a false sense if security. This is where Gemma's response will be important. I'm sure she'll warn her that it's not over.

I agree- Gemma said it wasn't her decision.
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma says that she's in London, but we have remarkably little proof of that. Her accent, which others have identified as fakey British, may be an attempt to make her seem Londonized. If she suddenly decides to "take a trip" to see Bree, look out Bree!
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno guys... I have a very very very bad feeling about this. I won't be suprised if Daniel makes another video saying "I did some research, found this that and this, I don't trust Bree's parents". Daniel- WATCH YOUR BACK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So her nails are painted again...has she seen her helper?
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
So her nails are painted again...has she seen her helper?

Her nails were painted in her last video as well. I highly doubt she saw Lucy in between posts.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Daniel is going to be captured when he visits Bree's house. Please don't do it Daniel. Call the police for backup.

Yeah! I think her parents are in on it. And if not, maybe the cerimony will happen before her parents can talk to the other members of the order about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: