Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0060 I Talked To My Parents [10/26/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww...it makes me feel good to take this video on face value and believe that her parents are supporting her. I think it's reassuring and maybe a little more realistic. If this is true, it goes to show how little her parents know about the faith. It makes me think they were following along blindly (as they seemed to be expecting Bree to do), yet they value her input and want to help her.

I think the conflict is going to be between the elders/deacons rather than her parents, which is reassuring.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
So her nails are painted again...has she seen her helper?

I don't believe the fact that Bree's fingernails are painted is indicative of her seeing Lucy. She's a girl. We paint our fingernails.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
So her nails are painted again...has she seen her helper?

Why does everyone assume that when Bree has on nailpolish that she is seeing Lucy!?! Girls paint their nails, and she's doesn't need Lucy to help her.
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I think the conflict is going to be between the elders/deacons rather than her parents, which is reassuring.

I would love it if Bree's mom got into an argument with the elders. More Bree's mom! (please?)
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Awww...it makes me feel good to take this video on face value and believe that her parents are supporting her. I think it's reassuring and maybe a little more realistic. If this is true, it goes to show how little her parents know about the faith. It makes me think they were following along blindly (as they seemed to be expecting Bree to do), yet they value her input and want to help her.

The thing is that her parents are consistently described as being very philosophically rigorous and educated. Sure anyone can be sucked into being a mindless follower of something, but it seems less likely here, considering what we know of them. It seems likely they're not telling all of what they know. Perhaps they are really higher up in this religion, yet they must conceal this and feign ignorance, even from their own daughter, since she is not at their level in the organization. Considering the amount of secrecy, this seems plausible.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temposs wrote:
The thing is that her parents are consistently described as being very philosophically rigorous and educated. Sure anyone can be sucked into being a mindless follower of something, but it seems less likely here, considering what we know of them. It seems likely they're not telling all of what they know. Perhaps they are really higher up in this religion, yet they must conceal this and feign ignorance, even from their own daughter, since she is not at their level in the organization. Considering the amount of secrecy, this seems plausible.

Yep, good possibilities. But intelligence doesn't necessarily relate when it comes to faith. Some of the smartest people have given themselves over to what they believe in.

You guys could be right, they could be hiding things and misleading her. I just like to think they're going to support Bree, since a girl needs her parents...
MeNotYou
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think her parents are the bad guys in this..
I'm sure there is more drama to come, but I don't think its her parents "setting a trap for Daniel" or anything like that.

I'll be interested to see what happens when Daniel visits tomorrow, hopefully her parents will have spoken to the Deacons by then.
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a trick!!!! O_O

I think Bree's parents are in on it and Bree doesn't realize it. I think they lie. :O

<3 Danielbeast <3
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay. Maybe we will get some Proving Science Wrong again. Very Happy

However it seems to me that she got out of the ceremony to way to easy.
I agree with what some of the others have posted here, something is not right. Daniel pls be wary.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh. daniel needs to be careful. cup o' noodles senses some major sh*t's gonna go down and cup o' noodles is hardly ever wrong when it comes to this. normally because cup o' noodles the one causing sed sh*t to go down, so cup o' noodles has gotten good at detecting it Wink DANIEL, BE CAREFUL!!!! BREE'S PARENTS ARE FULL OF CRAP!!!!
by the way, yes cup o' noodles likes to talk in the third person every now and then.

Last edited by cup o' noodles on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's mom supposedly thinks that interfering with a persons free will is a crime punishable by lethal injection (though she appears to be a hypocrite). Who does SHE believe is interfering with Bree's free will? Does she think that it is her, Bree's father and "The Order"?
Probably not, but she might think that Daniel is. (Remember how much Bree wanted to be in the ceremony before?)

Which is another reason Daniel should be very suspicious of Bree's parents motives when they say she doesn't have to be in the ceremony and that he can come back over.................

Unless of course Bree's parents are completely in the dark about everything, which still doesn't make it any safer for Daniel to come out of hiding.
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan wrote:
It's a trick!!!! O_O

I think Bree's parents are in on it and Bree doesn't realize it. I think they lie. :O

This could actually be true! Since they wanted her to go throught with the ceremony so badly, they would be willing to lie. And obviously their religion is okay with lying to get what you want.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
ooh. daniel needs to be careful. cup o' noodles senses some major sh*t's gonna go down and cup o' noodles is hardly ever wrong when it comes to this. normally because cup o' noodles the one causing sed sh*t to go down, so cup o' noodles has gotten good at detecting it Wink DANIEL, BE CAREFUL!!!! BREE'S PARENTS ARE FULL OF CRAP!!!!
by the way, yes cup o' noodles likes to talk in the third person every now and then.

I always believe what the cup o' noodles tells me! Then again, I try very hard not to listen to the toaster, because it's always telling me to burn things... Bad toaster!
Jesus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAY Very Happy she's back..she looks like herself again ..the whole worlds spinning again..
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Bree's parents are in on it. I believe that they are on the lower knowing end of the cult, just doing what the elder's tell them to. I believe they think they can go in and say Bree doesn't want to do the ceremony anymore, and the elders will just say ok.

I don't think Daniel being able to come over again has to do with setting him up as much as being grateful that he cared enough to watch out for Bree.

Of course I could be wrong... I can't wait to find out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: