Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemma, be specific

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Gemma, be specific Reply with quote

Gemma,

It's a relief to have someone with real knowledge of The Community trying to talk some sense into Bree. It sounds as though you've been thinking, if not living, independently for a long time, while Bree is only now beginning to have non-elder-directed ideas.

But you're being fairly subtle and indirect in your messages to Bree. I'm not sure she's insightful enough--yet--to get your hints. Please, can you be more direct in telling her, for instance, what it *means* to her situation that her mom is still a "pillar of the community"? Is Mom trustworthy for a kid contemplating breaking free? Is Mom a danger?

For that matter, is the community itself a danger to Bree? What are your misgivings, if any, about the ceremony?

Please, if you really are concerned about this young woman, gather your courage and speak plainly!
Bent137
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Gemma, I would like to know what you believe is going to happen with Bree. You know so much more than any of us do, and maybe it's weird since we all only met Bree online through her videos, but we care about her. I have to admit I don't know what the right choice for her is, because I don't have the facts. But you do! Kind of, you know about Bree's family and the commune, you can help her make the right choice. And if you share your knowledge with us, even a little bit, we can help back you in helping Bree make the right choice.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're just concerned about Bree, Gemma. Dont feel like you have to "break" any "rules" to talk about the commune. But it would help ease our confusion and worry if you told us a little about both of your beliefs. Smile
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma here is a video response to you based on your video to Bree called "It's not your Decision"..it also applies to Bree's situation in general.

http://one.revver.com/watch/86937/format/flv/affiliate/28541

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: