Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A way to "get through" to Bree?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: A way to "get through" to Bree? Reply with quote

Daniel,

You've said you don't know much about Bree's religion, and as you can tell from the boards, none of the rest of us do, either. We do know, though, that she's put a picture of Crowley in a place of prominence in her room, and therefore possibly in her beliefs.

We also know Crowley subscribed to--heck, practically worshipped--the notion that an individual must follow her best True Will. You might point out to Bree that she seems to be following a doctrine, not of True Will, but instead of obedience: she's accepting injections of an unknown substance, and learning procedures for an unknown ceremony, simply because her elders are telling her to.

Ask Bree if this seems as illogical to her as it does to you. Ask her to explain if there is some theological reason why her religion might not see a conflict between Obedience and True Will. If Lucy and the others are actually operating against the way their religion teaches, Bree might see the sense of breaking away from them.

But hurry, Daniel. That girl is looking frailer every day.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, my advice to you is to get a Christian minister who knows how to perform an exorcism right away.

Next, you need to capture Bree (yes, it might be kidnapping, but it's a matter of her LIFE or DEATH). Lock her in a basement, tied up, and have the Priest or Minister perform an exorcism on her to rid her of the evil spirits.

You see, Daniel, Bree is possessed by Satan's demons. She needs to have these demons released. All the Denderah and Thelema stuff is really just one of the purest forms of Satan worship.

Make sure you're careful, get help, and hurry Daniel, because once Bree is forced to have carnal knowledge with a demon (or Satan himself) she is too far gone to be saved.

Good luck, Daniel! Sew like the WIND!
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel--

TheFatLady makes a good point. Why is Bree taking Lucy and the others at their word and not questioning anything? You really should ask her this--maybe she can explain something about what's going on...if not, that's another red flag about this group she's in...

Keep us posted!

--goblynn
Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for disturbing this conversation.
What is Daniel`s nick and what`s Bree`s?

Reality is just the fantasy of my sick mind...
wildjenga
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Daniel, my advice to you is to get a Christian minister who knows how to perform an exorcism right away.

Next, you need to capture Bree (yes, it might be kidnapping, but it's a matter of her LIFE or DEATH). Lock her in a basement, tied up, and have the Priest or Minister perform an exorcism on her to rid her of the evil spirits.

You see, Daniel, Bree is possessed by Satan's demons. She needs to have these demons released. All the Denderah and Thelema stuff is really just one of the purest forms of Satan worship.

Make sure you're careful, get help, and hurry Daniel, because once Bree is forced to have carnal knowledge with a demon (or Satan himself) she is too far gone to be saved.

Good luck, Daniel! Sew like the WIND!

I usually think that your replies are either really funny, or really mean. Buuuuut this one was hilarious! I think I will try to look at your posts as being more facetious then hurtful. I am probably to sensitive for cynicism. So please be nice to me if I ever say something stupid.

____

& to TheFatLady, I think daniel listened? haha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: