Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Party Thread (Archive II)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Party Thread (Archive II) Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

Picketing against an Amendment that's going to be on the ballot. People are disillusioned as to what the Amendment is saying because of all of these very slimy commercials with celebrity endorsements. People are too ignorant and haven't actually read the issue--they're learning from the media.

Oh, wait, the stem cell thing that you and QuikStrike were talking about pages and pages ago?

That's awesome, FP!! Good on you for actually standing up for what you believe in and doing something about it!!

Quote:
Your weekend sucked, eh?

AHHHHHHHHHHH? Hehe, Very Happy

*sniffle* Not in the good way. Very Happy Unfortunately. That's why I come here. Wink

Speaking of great memories (ahem...) awesome job remembering that, Mirage! But yup, you're right. It's just wrong...so...I'm going to try to change it! I'll definitely tell you guys if they interview me! Wooo!

I'm glad that we are able to fulfill some of your needs on here. I feel relieved that I have a purpose! Very Happy

How awesome would it be if you got interviewed!? Very Happy Do you have to wear a "statement t-shirt" or can you wear anything? You could so wear a t-shirt that says "AHHHHH!!!!!" on it. Very Happy

And baby, I've got all kinds of needs. Wink I got a purpose for you! Very Happy

AHHHHHHH!!! Very Happy

Hmm, I'm gonna go look for batteries.......NOT LIKE THAT!! (not yet at least!! Wink) For my camera, perv!! Very Happy
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Because this has been neglected lately...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Very Happy

Mmm...*swoons*

Mirage wrote:

Aww!! Thank you!! *huge hugs back with a snuck-in groping! Very Happy*

I'm fine now. It was just all of a sudden everything seemed like, HUGE. And then I just kinda, hee, broke down. But then the Patriots won and I went to the store and bought myself a new sweatshirt and then watched old Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes for the rest of the night, so I ended up all right in the end. Cool

EXCEPT for my disaster area of a house, that is. Very Happy

I can relate to all that. Sometimes, you just need to vent and get all the crap out and take a break from things and then come back to it. Unfortunately, it let me catch up in posts, pretty much. Nyah! Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
I do need something or someone to keep me warm, but it looks that all I've got is my heating blanket. *sigh* Oh well. At least I can crank 'er up all the way. Wink

I'm available. I have "pretty girl warming" on my resume, and I don't even need to give two weeks' notice at my current job! Do you provide good benefits? Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Mirage, when do we get pictures with the smooth new hair color? I'm dying (pun intended) to see it! Smile
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:
I do need something or someone to keep me warm, but it looks that all I've got is my heating blanket. *sigh* Oh well. At least I can crank 'er up all the way. Wink

I'm available. I have "pretty girl warming" on my resume, and I don't even need to give two weeks' notice at my current job! Do you provide good benefits? Wink

AAAHHHHH!!!! hehe, unlurking for stuff like that is fun.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Speaking of Mirage, when do we get pictures with the smooth new hair color? I'm dying (pun intended) to see it! Smile

BWAH! Very Happy I'm uploading them right now. Very Happy
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

How awesome would it be if you got interviewed!? Very Happy Do you have to wear a "statement t-shirt" or can you wear anything? You could so wear a t-shirt that says "AHHHHH!!!!!" on it. Very Happy

AHHHHHHH!!! Very Happy

Hmm, I'm gonna go look for batteries.......NOT LIKE THAT!! (not yet at least!! Wink) For my camera, perv!! Very Happy

I wish we were wearing shirts--but I think it's just drab, everyday clothes for me. It's supposed to rain--blah! We do get to carry signs! Gahhhhhh I'm so excited!

Batteries. *smirks*

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

I'd say so! Very Happy

No, but seriously, I do.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Mirage wrote:

AHHHHHHH!!! Very Happy

I wish we were wearing shirts--but I think it's just drab, everyday clothes for me. It's supposed to rain--blah! We do get to carry signs! Gahhhhhh I'm so excited!

Batteries. *smirks*

Eww, standing in the rain like that is gonna suck. Make sure you dress warmly!! *shakes finger* Very Happy

I'm sure what you do will be in your local news. Look around and be sure to send us any links!!

*sigh* I gotta go fold the clothes now. Evil or Very Mad I'll be back in a little while.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
I'd say so! Very Happy

No, but seriously, I do.

Well, if you're offering, I'll take the job! And whoever said you can't find a job doing what you enjoy? (ohh...unintended double entendre on the "doing" ahhhhhh)
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:
I'd say so! Very Happy

No, but seriously, I do.

Well, if you're offering, I'll take the job! And whoever said you can't find a job doing what you enjoy? (ohh...unintended double entendre on the "doing" ahhhhhh)

Haha! Very Happy Very Happy Get over here then! I'm freezing! *makes room on the couch*

I can't stop grinning--this music is making me so happy! And I'm only on the first one.

Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

Eww, standing in the rain like that is gonna suck. Make sure you dress warmly!! *shakes finger* Very Happy

I'm sure what you do will be in your local news. Look around and be sure to send us any links!!

*sigh* I gotta go fold the clothes now. Evil or Very Mad I'll be back in a little while.

Yes, mom.... Rolling Eyes Rain is lovely--but it won't be on Thursday.

I will definitely look out for any news coverage. You will be the first to know! Hopefully I'm not actually interviewed and there's just some random shot of the back of my head. I'd goof the interview.

I'll wear something crazy bright so you'll be able to see me in the crowd.

Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:

Bring P*Monkey for your non-sign-holding hand! Oh Oh, and make him a little picket sign for him/her to hold! That'd be great!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Haha! Very Happy Very Happy Get over here then! I'm freezing! *makes room on the couch*

I can't stop grinning--this music is making me so happy! And I'm only on the first one.

Woo hoo! Nothing quite as good as snuggling on the couch on a cold day and listening to good music. Oh, and we need hot chocolate! Yes, with tiny marshmellows! Yay! *happy overload*
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

Bring P*Monkey for your non-sign-holding hand! Oh Oh, and make him a little picket sign for him/her to hold! That'd be great!

I will do that! That'd be cute!

I'll try to take my camera and report back with decent picture of rain and wet signs and cameras and police! Woo--jail (and BK's secret man lover)! Hehe. Thank goodness for a picketing license and freedom of speech!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
Page 1 of 245

Jump to: