Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0061 Proving Longitude Wrong [10/28/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
We've gotten spoiled i'm all disappointed its been a day without a video.

I'm not disappointed in the lack of quantity...I'm getting bored with the pace. They've done this false build-up too many times. It's fine to build suspense, but...every one in a while, the suspense has to be warranted (and the audience has to get paid for being suspenseful). It's like a constant state of blue balls (not that I've ever had balls, let alone blue ones).
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
thejyav wrote:

I'm not disappointed in the lack of quantity...I'm getting bored with the pace. They've done this false build-up too many times. It's fine to build suspense, but...every one in a while, the suspense has to be warranted (and the audience has to get paid for being suspenseful). It's like a constant state of blue balls (not that I've ever had balls, let alone blue ones).

Well said, I agree.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
thejyav wrote:

be glad the balls you've never had aren't blue. Anyway I disagree with this a little. I think the whole lucy pics of dan and everything up to i talked to my parents was getting good. I'm reserving judgement for now as I really hope things are going to get going very soon and the creators wanted to squeeze a couple more cutsie videos in first
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hurray! I knew there was going to be a cute video again! The yellow jar thingy on the bookshelf kind of baffles me. They showed it up close and it still kind of baffled me. What is that thing?
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:
hurray! I knew there was going to be a cute video again! The yellow jar thingy on the bookshelf kind of baffles me. They showed it up close and it still kind of baffled me. What is that thing?

Looks like a little statue to me or something like a cookie jar. Looks like a mouse standing on it's hind legs, with it's paws out front
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
SuperRad wrote:

Looks like a little statue to me or something like a cookie jar. Looks like a mouse standing on it's hind legs, with it's paws out front
Ohhhh, I see it! Awwww. Mouse.
mommydiva
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this is my first time posting.. but I think I may have possibly found something. If this vlog was based on the premise of TIME. I found a publication from Aleister Crowley called TIME... It is required reading to become a member of the OTO.. Another one of his books is titled. 777..

As soon as I find the links again I will post those as well..
mommydiva
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k here is one of the links

http://www.outercol.org/
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
thejyav wrote:

I agree....the build up and then completely backing off and trying to "explain away" HUGE parts of the story is a big disappointment. Although if Daniel, Bree, and Gemma took turns posting vlogs then they could make 2 a week each and we could have vids 6 out of 7 days!
pants
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Unicorns and "...control of mental and behavioral habit Reply with quote

Ok, I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but I thought it deserved a mention... I that a Unicorn on her shirt? Follow this link or read the passage I pasted. Interesting... What do you think about her recent "switch"? Anthing to do with the symbol of the unicorn????

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Aleister%20Crowley

He urged his students to learn to control their own mental and behavioral habits, to the point of switching political views and personalities at will. For control of speech (symbolized as the unicorn): he recommended to choose a commonly-used word, letter, or pronouns and adjectives of the first person, and instructed them to cut themselves with a blade to serve as warning or reminder. Later the student could move on to the "Horse" of action and the "Ox" of thought.[29] (These symbols derive from the cabala of Crowley's book 777.) Robert Anton Wilson records a similar course of self-experimentation, but says he used a less drastic form of what Skinner later (writing after Crowley) called "negative reinforcement"[...]I bit my thumb, hard, at each slip.[30]
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: the book of Daniel 7 verses 10-12 Reply with quote

is it too obvious that the danielbeast is the beast in daniel?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: