Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Update][URL] Tachyon - Tag, you're it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.. so the song is Radiohead.. yes?

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
Okay.. so the song is Radiohead.. yes?

No the song is called "Karma Police" by the band Radiohead. Actually that's not true, because it's an orchestra doing that song. It's the second video.

Mike
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I know the band is Radiohead.. I was just confirming that. Because someone said earlier that it was Dashboard Confessional..

Team OpAphid

"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah of the Dead wrote:
Just 'cause I haven't seen it noted anywhere -- the music in the background of URGENT: For My Helper seems to be some kind of violin version of Dashboard Confessional's The Best Deceptions.

That's probably meaningless, beyond the obvious link of the title, but it amused me, anyway. The timing's not exactly the same, either.

they're all string quartet renditions of the songs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the first one then? Does anyone know? It sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

Mike
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone mentioned this yet?

"A tachyon (from the Greek ταχύς (takhús), meaning "swift, fast") is any hypothetical particle that travels at superluminal velocity. The first description of tachyons is attributed to German physicist Arnold Sommerfeld, but it was George Sudarshan[1][2] and Gerald Feinberg[3] (who originally coined the term) in the 1960s who advanced a theoretical framework for their study. Tachyons have recurred in a variety of contexts, such as string theory. In the language of special relativity, a tachyon is a particle with space-like four-momentum and imaginary proper time. A tachyon is constrained to the space-like portion of the energy-momentum graph. Therefore, it can never slow to light speed or below."
In other words, something that moves faster than the speed of light.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
Has anyone mentioned this yet?

"A tachyon (from the Greek ????? (takhús), meaning "swift, fast") is any hypothetical particle that travels at superluminal velocity. The first description of tachyons is attributed to German physicist Arnold Sommerfeld, but it was George Sudarshan[1][2] and Gerald Feinberg[3] (who originally coined the term) in the 1960s who advanced a theoretical framework for their study. Tachyons have recurred in a variety of contexts, such as string theory. In the language of special relativity, a tachyon is a particle with space-like four-momentum and imaginary proper time. A tachyon is constrained to the space-like portion of the energy-momentum graph. Therefore, it can never slow to light speed or below."

i think that it has been mentioned. it was also a "strange tag" in one of bree's videos. Smile and thats how Tachyon was found before she was meant to be found.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
i think that it has been mentioned. it was also a "strange tag" in one of bree's videos. Smile and thats how Tachyon was found before she was meant to be found.

Tachyon was a tag on the "What's A Date?" video, which was ironically the clip in the clue video.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Interesting, since it seems like Tach's on the move... back to Sonoma?
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretend for a sec now that we never found tachyon YT account weeks ago.

ok saying that

the clip of the whats a date clue that was found, we would have looked all over it for clues, went to the actual LG15 vid, someone would have clicked around on tags and stuff, and the tachyon user would have been found.

like someone did in the past....

sooo, could that have been what that whole clue was about basically just to find tachyon on youtube? and there is nothing more than that to the clip?
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things we know about Tachyon, based on the videos, that Sophia and I assembled earlier in the chat:

1. Tach is certainly involved with the Order, being held willingly or unwillingly.
2. She's "in a gig that will keep her nested in a somewhat familiar habitat"--she's been wherever she is before.
3. She can't come home until she gets permission from her audience.
4. Tach's audience is probably more than one person, but Tach doesn't know if her videos are being watched.
5. In the third video, Tach clearly expects to be able to meet her audience.
6. She's a little concerned that she can't get ahold of anyone that matters to her.
7. She talks about going hiking and swimming--obvious references to the Daniel/Bree/Cassie incidents.
8. Tach removed her old videos because she "learned her lesson."
9. Tach fears for her own sanity.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBlues, that totally makes sense to me.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tilting- that is a great list. I was suspecting that she was being studied at the information gathering facilities, myself; I even wonder if she is part of Bree's religion based on what I posted earlier here http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2553&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Be sure to read both of my posts on it.. especially the one about "The Office"

Team OpAphid

tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, helix. I'm actually thinking it might be possible that Tach is Cassie's new possessee...remember how Frank said she had found someone new just before his passing? Well, maybe she found her replacement within OpA's organization...
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the right order on the Tachyon videos?

Maybe someone could make a thread with transcriptions?

(and one reason why the forum KICKS ASS is because in the chat room they are not talking about Tachyon and prolly missin out on something)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: