Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you still in the religion?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katiegirl15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Are you still in the religion? Reply with quote

Hey Bree,

I didn't quite understand in your last few videos... have you decided to leave your religion completely, or just not do the ceremony? I'm just a little fuzzy on that, if you could clear it up. Thanks! Smile
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Katie Very Happy . I totally understand why things might seem a bit fuzzy right now. I guess that's because I'm kinda confused about everything. I've trusted these people and their beliefs my whole life and to suddenly have things turn upside down ... well, it kinda sucks, ya know? But I haven't abandoned my upbringing or anything like that, I just don't think it's a good idea to go through with the ceremony. Ok so I'm rambling, but does that make more sense?
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Hey Katie Very Happy . I totally understand why things might seem a bit fuzzy right now. I guess that's because I'm kinda confused about everything. I've trusted these people and their beliefs my whole life and to suddenly have things turn upside down ... well, it kinda sucks, ya know? But I haven't abandoned my upbringing or anything like that, I just don't think it's a good idea to go through with the ceremony. Ok so I'm rambling, but does that make more sense?

Well Bree, did the deacons tell your father what those injections that he was giving to you were?! I mean it seems a little strange that your father would give you injections without knowing what they were, don't you think so Bree?

Everyone here on this forum is worried about the things that have been happening lately, it would really help a lot if you could tell us more. Like did you ask your parents what all they talked about with the deacons, it seems really strange that your parents wouldn't get themselves and you out of this religion after you told them all the wierd and secretive stuff that has been happening. I mean members of your religion went through a lot to fake a ceremony for just one person, so that says right there that they got something to HIDE, if it wasn't anything sinister, why would it matter if Daniel filmed it. Bree I think it is the right time to tell us EVERYTHING that you know about your religion, cause most of us are in agreement that the people in your religion isn't gonna settle for "I quit", and by giving us more details about your religion, it will help us understand what is going to happen, and probably will allow us to help you before its too late.
katiegirl15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Yeah, I understand. Thanks!

(Just when I think I've recovered from fainting from the first time you responded, you go and do it again! On a roll!)
avian_firefly
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
I mean members of your religion went through a lot to fake a ceremony for just one person, so that says right there that they got something to HIDE, if it wasn't anything sinister, why would it matter if Daniel filmed it. Bree I think it is the right time to tell us EVERYTHING that you know about your religion, cause most of us are in agreement that the people in your religion isn't gonna settle for "I quit", and by giving us more details about your religion, it will help us understand what is going to happen, and probably will allow us to help you before its too late.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here and ask: What about Greek Life? Would they let you film their ceremonies and initiations? Some organizations are based/founded on secrets and secrecy remains at their core.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: