Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0062 Thanks Gemma [10/29/06]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savingbree
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: 0062 Thanks Gemma [10/29/06] Reply with quote

0062 Thanks Gemma [10/29/06]
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we get a good shot of Owen's butt in this video!
me likey!

Thor is being suffocated Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: tata Reply with quote

that was a bit... boring. Guess I'm spoiled with all the great videos lately
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in the video, she says something along the lines that she's pretty sure that her parents are powerful enough in the community that if she doesn't want to do the ceremony, she doesn't have to....

To me, that seems odd because they were so excited when she got choosen for the ceremony.
And if they were really that powerful, you would think they would know about the fake ceremony and what the shots were and what they were for.

Something just feels.....off..... Confused

Time to wait and see what Gemma has to say about this.....
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: where are everybody? Reply with quote

what time is it in the U.S. now?
lizi_2007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if it's so much that they are powerful... maybe just that they've been apart of it so long that their opinions are held in very high regard?

But honestly I see it coming back that she HAS to, despite what Bree AND her parents say. Or else... kinda thing?? Haha Or at least that would spice it up a little more?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Lame Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but that video was pretty lame.

I keep coming back to the same thought: this is entertainment, not some seventeen year old's, personal blog. If there was no pretext or pretense, then videos wherein nothing really happens would be okay. But, the creators are weaving a story and asking thousands of people to invest time and energy...and to become involved/invested. Ever since the fake ceremony, there's been nothing really captivating about Bree. Ok. She's decided not to do the ceremony. Now what? *crickets chirp* I hate to sound like the typical American that likes instant gratification, but this is entertainment and...dammit'... this needs to go somewhere.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I thought this video wasn't as captivating as the last one. Maybe it's the lack of Daniel Razz teehee. Just kidding.
I'm watching for any hints. I still see the nail polish. Is she lying to us that she isn't participating in the ceremony and is still seeing Lucy?

Hmm.. and why have we heard nothing from Daniel. We need more hints creators!! Is Gemma going to be mad? Who knows... who knows.

I have a feeling Gemma is part of the cult and is trying to connect the inner thoughts of Bree then set up to kill her somehow. And.. DANIEL SAVES THE DAY. (if that really happened.. that would suck though)
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeehhhh, I thought Gemma had "Misgivings" about the community; thought she left the church. I'm actually more comfortable taking Gemma's vids at face value, than Bree's, who is now a self-confessed serial liar. For the present, I'm viewing Gemma's vids as genuine attempts to help Bree out, and warn her.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the heals of my last post, I thought I should add the following.
I suppose the argument could be made that the creators are just trying to get us to exercise a little patience... heck, that aspect may all be a part of the grand experience. The reason I'm frustrated is because, if Bree is really not planning on participating in the ceremony, then there's really no point in putting a bunch of effort into looking for clues in HER videos. One would imagine that, without the ceremony, she wouldn't feel the need to put subtle clues into her vlogs. So...last night's speculation, on my part, was mis-spent. If, however, she is still planning on taking part, then Daniel must be dumb as a post not to catch the allusion to TIME and clocks. I suppose the other possibility is that Daniel is in on the scheme.

Which brings up the other potential: Maybe all of this is a ploy to lure Gemma back into the religion/commune? If Bree and Daniel were part of a bigger scheme, by the order, to suck a "lost member" back into the fold. Using Bree would be genius. It would also explain some of the unnecessary drama and clue dropping. However, I admit that that's a far-fetched possibility.

Anyway, just wanted to get those thoughts out there before I head for bed.

I would also like to know if Daniel is still watching Lucy's activities? Did Lucy stop comnig over? Is she still in town? If she is, then we might assume that Bree's participation in the ceremony (willingly or unwillingly) is still a possibility. Also, although Bree talks about her dad's hesitation in continuing the shots: she hasn't said that she's stopped receiving them, has she?
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
The reason I'm frustrated is because, if Bree is really not planning on participating in the ceremony, then there's really no point in putting a bunch of effort into looking for clues in HER videos. One would imagine that, without the ceremony, she wouldn't feel the need to put subtle clues into her vlogs.

There's a pretty interesting story-craft problem implicit in your comment. You assume that Bree is deliberately putting clues into her vids, while I've been assuming she's ignorant of them (she ain't got a clue!) and the story writers are sticking in things like 10-12-06. It could be either one, really, and either way there are problems with realism--like, if Bree is all doesn't know she's giving a clue, it's an awfully convenient coincidence that 10-12-06 came up in cookie scores *and* the fake ceremony was held then. On the other hand, if she's doing it all deliberately, then all the views of her arm bandages were giving us clearly-scary hints about shots that her character wouldn't have wanted us to be scared about.

At any rate, I tend to think this video is just here to make it clear to us (the creators doing the making-clear) that Bree is deluded about her avoidance of the ceremony, and that we can expect her to be horribly surprised when it turns out still to be an issue. Fairly unexciting, yeah, but I can see the argument that this moment needed to happen.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boring much?
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm pretty much alone in my opinion, but I liked that video. It shows just how adoreable and quirky, yet totally strong and determined Bree is.

However, I agree with everyone else when I say that there is NO WAY her parents can just say something and that be the end of it. I think we'll be hearing from the Order and Gemma real soon. Gotsta go, I'll post more about my thoughts later. BYE!

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
Sarah of the Dead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
I still see the nail polish.

With one phantom orange-red nail, too. Wink
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares about the nail polish non issue????

Anyway...she seems to be talking herself into what she's saying more than anything. Like, she's trying to make herself believe she won't have to do it, her parents didn't know, etc...more than she's trying to make Gemma believe...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: