Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Creators [PLEASE READ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i freelance so i hang around in case a job comes in. Good news is my condo is uber clean! Time enough to clean closets, organize, p-touch labels.

big fun!
greenshimmer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xnyanpanx wrote:
I generally like the way the videos have been going.. although making them slightly longer wouldn't hurt.

I like the way the plot has been going too. Since the truth came out on the news about the show, the number of views have dropped significantly.

But, the true fans are still hanging on thanks to some of the later, more spooky, turn of events. I like it...

I think the reason we want the episodes to be longer is cause we enjoy them. Plus, the shorter, more recent, vlogs have added to the suspense. I mean, as much as I liked the old, cute LG episodes, I was never on the edge of my seat as I am now.

In other words, PLEASE POST A VID SOON!!!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenshimmer wrote:
xnyanpanx wrote:
I generally like the way the videos have been going.. although making them slightly longer wouldn't hurt.

I like the way the plot has been going too. Since the truth came out on the news about the show, the number of views have dropped significantly.

But, the true fans are still hanging on thanks to some of the later, more spooky, turn of events. I like it...

I think the reason we want the episodes to be longer is cause we enjoy them. Plus, the shorter, more recent, vlogs have added to the suspense. I mean, as much as I liked the old, cute LG episodes, I was never on the edge of my seat as I am now.

If I were the creators, I would not post another vid from Bree or Daniel for a couple more days. Build up the suspense and get more talk going on these boards.
Maybe another Gemma vid - kind of a "Bree, where are you? We're getting worried..."
greenshimmer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
greenshimmer wrote:
xnyanpanx wrote:

If I were the creators, I would not post another vid from Bree or Daniel for a couple more days. Build up the suspense and get more talk going on these boards.
Maybe another Gemma vid - kind of a "Bree, where are you? We're getting worried..."

Absolutely. In fact, it's weird that Gemma HASN'T commented on Bree's latest creepy vid's--as someone else mentioned. Instead, she rants about her roomies? A couple more days would be killer...
If they hold off for much longer, they better have a damn good vid! :p

Also, it says Bree was on YouTube a few hours ago (someone from the company I assume)...I got my hopes up and thought she would post. Where has my life gone? lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: