Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Update][YTPM][Spec] Identity of Tachyon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
boo wrote:
Doesn't anyone think that possibly "Julie" is the new body that Cassie inhabited after Frank? I mean, that would make sense why she hasn't been online, since "Julie's internet access has been severly limited" and her cell phone went missing and you might recieve strange phone calls. Julie is a member of OpAphid's group and Cassie possessed her or whatever and was using Julie to hopefully do her bidding.

Tachy hasn't really given any connection to Cassie like Op did.
she hasn't mentioned cassie, and i don't think she's used it as a tag.

for now, i don't think anyone thinks she was possessed by cassie.
and i hope she's not because that'd be a total bummer.

Tach has actually left a lot of hints in her videos that she might be tied to Cassie--at the very least, their stories parallel in a suspiciously elegant way. There's definitely the possibility that the "Julie" persona, if that's what the I's and i's indicate, is Cassie's new body.
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well may as well do her profile description also

top part:

Lately, I am not having the easiest time with the situation Julie am in. But Julie can handle it, right? What other choice do I have?

bottom part:

Lately, not much outside of work. I am a big fan of the outdoors though. But you'd never guess it, since for my current job Julie am inside a lot! I am also a huge fan of baseball! I also LOVE to travel when I have the chance.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

Tach has actually left a lot of hints in her videos that she might be tied to Cassie--at the very least, their stories parallel in a suspiciously elegant way. There's definitely the possibility that the "Julie" persona, if that's what the I's and i's indicate, is Cassie's new body.

I agree that there have been many 'links' from Cassie to Tach.

1. The cell phone - Tach 'lost' her cellphone around the same time Cassie's was 'jacked'
2. The morse code in the 'compass' pic - Morse Code is signature CiW style.
3. Tach also seemed to think that the 'big ceremony' was going to take place mid-October.. she laments about not being able to see it, but discusses an episode of The Office that she watched instead. This episode of the office first premiered (all together now) .. 10-12-06.

Here's why I think that Cassie is NOT possessing Tach:
1. The characters overlap. Tach was around and posting videos before Cassie bit the big one.
2. It just doesn't really seem to follow in the story line ... Just because there are connections doesn't mean that the characters are one in the same.

So, here's my theory (And props to Shifty, because I wouldn't have gotten to this point otherwise) --

I think we all agree Tach was a mole that was put into The Order with the intention of spying and gathering information for another side.

I am not clear exactly who is behind this 'other side'.

Regardless, inside Tach's seemingly innocent videos were hidden messages to the 'other side'. HENCE the Julie/Tach separation. "Julie" is her persona within the order. "Julie" is the character Tach has created in order to gain access into the order.

These videos (unforunetly, many were deleted) reported on Tach's progress. Eventually, I think it became clear to BOTH sides that Tach was a double agent. This is why she had her computer access limited and was only allowed to work on projects of little importance. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

But the OTHER side saw that she was about to be caught as well ... hence they cut off all communication with Tach. (Like in the spy movies, where the boss tells the spy "If you are to be caught, we will disavow all knowledge of you"?) This is why Tach keeps wondering why she can't get in touch with the person she addresses in her videos.

Mom & Dad -- It's code. I think it's code for whoever she answers to in the 'other side'.

... Those are my thoughts thus far. Any thoughts, comments, rotten vegtables to be thrown?
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:

I quite agree. If this whole thing turned out to be another Cassie possessing someone thing, I would be so dissapointed. But I think we can trust that OpAphid is a little more clever than that. At least I hope so.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Caroline
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are right about Julie being Tach's front in the order, like when she said:

I was surprised thought: The things
I missed were actually
videotaped...
Someone else with a similar interest posted a video onto the
internet.

I think this is a reference to Danielbeast's video.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:

... Those are my thoughts thus far. Any thoughts, comments, rotten vegtables to be thrown?

That sounds really good to me. It makes some sense.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Converting i's to Julies in tachyon's profile and descriptions:

profile:

Tag, you're it. {which anagrams to "I target you", credit to Luv}

Lately, I am not having the easiest time with the situation Julie is in. But Julie can handle it, right? What other choice do I have?

interests & hobbies:

Lately, not much outside of work. I am a big fan of the outdoors though. But you'd never guess it, since for my current job Julie is inside a lot! I am also a huge fan of baseball! I also LOVE to travel when I have the chance.

----

description for video 1:

so now you can finally all get off my back and stop asking me what Julie been doing! Wink

video 2:

Sorry about how busy Julie has been. I haven't been able to call for a few reasons. I hope you haven't forgotten about me! LOL

video 3:

I have thought it over, and I think it is time to come home. I have the calling card, and I am going to start getting things in order to leave as soon as you can make the arrangements!
savingbree
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:

Mom & Dad -- It's code. I think it's code for whoever she answers to in the 'other side'.

Ok, I haven't thought this out much, but it popped into my head. Mom & Dad.. Palindromes?.. Simple, but maybe a clue? I know Op uses palindromes, yes?

*Commence rotten tomato throwing*
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wouldn't it be people who took care of her and perhaps made decisions for her? it is weird for someone in their 20s to refer to them the way that Tachyon does in her 3rd video.
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, i posted this in another thread, but if the lowercase i learned the lesson and pulled the videos:

maybe Julie (or whatever name she used in her last situation) learned that lesson the hard way or had a close call?
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also makes sense that she doesn't have "Mom & Dad"'s phone number memorized by heart if M&D is code for helpers/supervisors. Who doesn't know their parents' phone number?? Rolling Eyes
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: A Panda theory ... Reply with quote

[[ Moved the post to the CORRECT thread ... Duh. How do you delete these things, anways?]]

Last edited by Sad Panda on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed
lack of rest.

hear that Aphid?
THROW US A BONE!
i still love you,
but please!

we're frying our brains here.
so much so that we formed a Panda Army!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
horcruxes wrote:

I quite agree. If this whole thing turned out to be another Cassie possessing someone thing, I would be so dissapointed. But I think we can trust that OpAphid is a little more clever than that. At least I hope so.

I agree that Op would be more clever. My question is are we looking at this wrong? Why does it have to be two sides to the same person. It could be two people. Tachyon was undercover inside of the facility, and a handler (or helper) outside. The videos are in Tachyon's name, but could just be status reports on Tachyon.

evaB wrote:
It also makes sense that she doesn't have "Mom & Dad"'s phone number memorized by heart if M&D is code for helpers/supervisors. Who doesn't know their parents' phone number??

This would fit with this as well. I mean, its also referenced that the "i" persona had "severely limited internet access", so how would she be able to post videos?
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could Tachy be Lucy? And 'Julie' be Bree?

There are some similiarities...Like how Bree said that Lucy would be leaving, and then Tachy talks about leaving, too. And the whole waiting thing could be like waiting for the real ceremony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: