Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disappearing family correspondence

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Disappearing family correspondence Reply with quote

Gemma,

I am really curious about how the family you talked about in the "They Disappeared..." vlog communicated with you after they left.
Were the letters to you or your family, or the community as a whole?
What kind of things did they possibly have to say in their letters that wouldn't explain why they left so suddenly? I guess I would just assume that at least once in their writings they would have mentioned what made them leave without so much as a goodbye or a chance to pack.
Did anyone try to write back?

If you could help enlighten us more on these kinds of questions it would be really appreciated!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm curious about this ceremony. It sounds like the whole community knew it was going to take place, but Bree has been remarkably ignorant about it, taking everything on faith. Surely, you and the others must have known or heard something about what goes on or what the objective of this ceremony is. Can you shed any light on that?

Most importantly, do you think Bree's in danger?
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, you said that there was a girl about Bree's age picked for the ceremony. Were all of the "chosen ones" around Bree's age? And, did you happen to see her at all after the ceremony? Was she any different? Did the family give any hint of staying with their beliefs in there letters?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: