Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0065 Life's Not Fair [11/02/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, now that I think about it, I completely agree with BK.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some random thoughts:

Imagine Bree was the lead in the school play, and decided to back out a few days before opening night. Wouldn't the director call it "unacceptable" for her to drop out? Probably. There would be an understudy, though. The Order of Denderah probably doesn't have an understudy for Bree, so this huge important ceremony cannot go forward unless Bree participates.

Does it make a difference if the Order is a fraud? No.

(a) If the Order of Denderah is made of up of true and fervent believers, they may really feel they have no choice but to force Bree to participate. Even if drastic measures are required. (This goes along with the idea that ceremony has to be on a fixed day under the religious beliefs).

(b) If the Order is more like L. Ron Hubbard, just profiting off his "believers" as he craps out outlandish holy scriptures, then Bree must be forced to participate to maintain control over the cult. Even if drastic measures are required.

Eitherway, Bree is screwed. She should go to the feds at this point!

--

oh, and thanks to whoever posted about the default time on this board being GMT time! it drives me crazy!
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so forgive me, but I want to throw out my theory now.

Bree doesn't have a choice, and let's assume her parents are honestly scared. Every cult is different, and many parents simply leave their kids and have no regrets, but maybe since they aren't a part of the Order they aren't as brainwashed. Anyway..

Remember when Bree broke her 'purity bond' by kissing Daniel? I want to say she thought that'd make a difference in the ceremony, but it never did. Maybe the deacons just thought it'd be too much hassle to get another girl, and they'd overlook it since it wasn't losing her virginity. Maybe she has to do more drastic things to make the Order not "want" her.

I'm not talking about sex here, but it could be a number of things. Maybe her and Daniel can think up things to sabotage herself, but this sounds like even if they did things wouldn't work. So..

(now this is what I want to see happen)

Bree decides she'll go through with the ceremony, but in doing so she's going to uncover the whole cult. Maybe they can get the police involved, or even just some private investigator. Daniel can follow, and if anything gets dangerous during the ceremony (ie. sacrificing her, ect) they can jump in and break it up. We've seen a lot of cults uncovered on the news, abusing ones, so maybe this is one of those kind of communities. Maybe Bree has to do this just to save future girls' lives, or something..

HMMMM.

Either way, Daniel will cook up something with her. I know they're not gonna give up so fast.

[edit]
Also, I dunno, the bag doesn't really jump out at me. If it's just a purse, lots of girls carry purses. Maybe there's nailpolish in there, face powder, wallet, ect ect. As a girl I know I carry too much of my life with me in my purse. ;P

Though if Bree did disappear, which I think WOULD make an interesting plotpoint, I can see Gemma coming to the aid of Daniel. She's older so she can fly off to America (or go down the street in the case of the actress) and work with Daniel to save Bree. She obviously knows what this cult can do, she's smart, so maybe her brains plus Daniel's wall-climbing skills will solve the puzzle.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree needs a tattoo- would her Order consider her pure then? Nothing against tats, I have 3, but you know the old religious belief that your body is a temple?
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
I mean, what do you really want, Jason jumping out of Bree's closet with a chainsaw? Twisted Evil

Oh, yes please Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

(b) If the Order is more like L. Ron Hubbard, just profiting off his "believers" as he craps out outlandish holy scriptures, then Bree must be forced to participate to maintain control over the cult. Even if drastic measures are required.

Oh, no! This is just ASKING for some devout Scientologists to hack this board with twenty-five threads explaining what Scientology is really about. We're doomed . . . Shocked Laughing
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Predictable......bored. Crying or Very sad

You're right, it is predictable, but it needed to happen. If it didn't, we'd all be complaining that it was weird that she got out of it so easily. At least this will lead to some conflict!

Yeah, I know.....I guess I'm just spoiled with television shows/movies that throw things out there that we never expect and LonelyGirl15 just isn't doing that. Maybe I just need to remember that no one expected it to be this big so I shouldn't expect so much. Sad
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me, but I have to vent about a filming glitch that is bugging the Purple Monkey Crap outta me. When Bree goes to fondle the stuffed animals, she throws them all over the bed, and in the last frames, when she has her purse over her shoulder all ready to go to Daniel's, the animals are back in their original positions. If this were "real," that would mean she filmed herself getting ready to leave *before* she got lovey with the toys, but she doesn't have her purse when she does the toy thing.

A lot of times I love to find little filming mistakes, but this one is driving me nutballs.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet if Bree wasn't a virgin, the deacons wouldn't think twice about throwing her out of the ceremony. Shocked
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to hear from Gemma and Daniel.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Predictable......bored. Crying or Very sad

can't please everyone I guess. I mean people were mad that it was too easy now that its not too easy people are saying predictable. They are actually moving plot along now. I was with everyone else hating on this when they seemed to screw up the ceremony but since then things have been much better, they have given the fans that wanted old school some old school, they have made the story darker with the whole dan being followed and bree's parents being scared, they gave us a new character to get more content out there. They seem to be trying really hard to give everybody a little something at least.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
canadas_baby wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:
Dannie717 wrote:
why would she bring a back pack to daniels? i think thats what it was

OMG SHE'S RUNNING AWAY TO MEXICO!
i knew it all along

teehee....i hope not, she left owen, thor, and p. monkey behind!!!

Exactly, they're her best friends, she wouldn't leave them behind!

i hope she doesn't. i will be seriously pissed off if she so much as considers leaving them behind. we all love them too much!

Well It's not like Daniel is above doing a little Recon. Perhaps he is bring Bree along to do a little spying.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
canadas_baby wrote:

So if they say they don't have enough time, are we safe to assume that it could be coming up soon? I understand that she's been preparing for a few months, and they couldn't regain that, but it's also possible that it really is coming soon Confused

Yep sure seems that way, but I wonder if they would say that anyway even if they did have time to prepare someone else. Maybe they just don't want to let on to the parents just how important Bree is to this ceremony. So they say even if we could prepare someone else there is no time.

Just a thought

The question is why don't they have time? What is so important about the date they are doing the ceremony on that it can not be done on another date?
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
hopefully the creators see how dead this thread is and put on another video. i'm already wanting another one....this one was basically stating the obvious....

I will agree with that. The last few videos have not genereated nearly as much talk as they were the past couple of weeks
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
yeah, her parents are being a bit passive about all of this....should we be suspicious?

Or just not the best written of plot points. Bree is going to have to end up at this ceremony. We can't go through all this and never actually see a ceremony talking place. This pretty much happened a month ago and everyone crapped on it. So sure her parents can call the cops, move, get on tv and talk about all this, or any number of other things but that would pretty much end things wouldn't it. I have a feeling that they have something on her parents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: