Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0066 Still at Daniel's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenfee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
ericski wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

Maybe her parents will now show up missing- like the family in Gemma's video, only Bree was spared simply because she wasn't home. It will be then up to Bree and Daniel to find out what happened to them, hopefully with Gemma's help.

kinda like waking up dead. but seriously, that is a good way to go next, i agree.

As I have posted before- Bree and Daniel on the run, with a laptop equipped with camera. Like all good love stories, they work together to solve a mystery, while slowly falling in love.

Damn! I am such a female.

Yeah, me too Embarassed Sigh. I guess we can dream...
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:
So she is at Daniel's.....

Gives me a idea.

Be back later.

Been waiting for your idea. Are you ready to share yet?
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
It's nice to know that Bree's parents are trying to protect her, but don't you think responsible adults, if they were so frightened for their daughter, would do something a bit more ... reasonable, like call the police?

Well, if they're involved in this "religion", and they're not calling the cops, there's probably a reason for that. I am assuming that calling the police would be futile because either: A. The police are no match for this group. or B. The group has control/influence over the police in some way...maybe it's a mix of A and B.

Or that calling the cops would be a simple ending to the story and thats not what they want to do.
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww this vid was cute. leeping danielbeast. Smile

I worried bout our bree bree...... daniel take care of her!

and can i just say canadas_baby.. you have the best avatar ever!!!! Hello work, still queer....

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wait tell next video.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:

o/~ Eleven leeping danielbeasts...o/~
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'm not trying to spoil the mood. it just seems like a clever use of the available tech. and solves some logistical problems at the same time. so, i'm all for it. ...and i guess it's romantic too...
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:
just wait tell next video.

So why lead us on if we can't see what your idea is until the next video. You are such a tease.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

Thank you.

*bows*
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

Cuddlebunni wrote:

I worried bout our bree bree...... daniel take care of her!

and can i just say canadas_baby.. you have the best avatar ever!!!! Hello work, still queer....

Thanks! I looove it too. It's so true, I was always tempted to try it when I had a job ..

Oh dear.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Daniel has known Bree and her parents for awhile. Bree's parents trusted Daniel enough to allow him in her bedroom, with the door closed. Bree also told her dad that Daniel had been following her, to keep an eye on her.

I think underneath it all, Bree's parents are very concerned. They trust Daniel and they believe Daniel will do anything to protect their daughter. Their hands may be tied right now, and they are the ones that talked to the Deacons. We do not know that whole conversation, only what they told Bree. They want Bree away from the house for a reason, or they wouldn't have allowed their daughter to spend the night with a boy.

I don't think her parents are cooperating with their community, and they are simply trying to keep Bree safe.

Maybe her parents will now show up missing- like the family in Gemma's video, only Bree was spared simply because she wasn't home. It will be then up to Bree and Daniel to find out what happened to them, hopefully with Gemma's help.

By the way- Where are you Gemma?

yeah, i think it's been pretty established that Bree's parents are siding with her and not the community. I think they know something bad will happen if she doesn't do the ceremony but they are not telling Bree--hence the reason they look sad and upset.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tryon wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

Well, if they're involved in this "religion", and they're not calling the cops, there's probably a reason for that. I am assuming that calling the police would be futile because either: A. The police are no match for this group. or B. The group has control/influence over the police in some way...maybe it's a mix of A and B.

And as Bree pointed out (possibly in relation to both points A and B), there are a lot of people invested in the continued secrecy of these ceremonies. Even in Gemma's video, They Disappeared, the family runs away instead of going to the cops. Wonder what they were threatened with? The equivalent of ex-communication or physical coercion?

Also, I guess being equipped or deserving to participate in the ceremony doesn't imply purity of intentions or a willingness to participate. I'm wondering with the rest of you why that purity bond business was so important in the beginning.

In sum, how does the whole free will thing mesh with all this coercion business. Are the deacons just paying lip service to this principle?

huh, where do you get your ideas from? how do you know that the family ran off? the community could've done something to them and made it look like they just were in a hurry to leave. the deacons never said there was free will did they? we have not even heard from the deacons or know exactly what the religion is at this point. the idea of free will came from the story of how Bree's parents met.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
tryon wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

And as Bree pointed out (possibly in relation to both points A and B), there are a lot of people invested in the continued secrecy of these ceremonies. Even in Gemma's video, They Disappeared, the family runs away instead of going to the cops. Wonder what they were threatened with? The equivalent of ex-communication or physical coercion?

Also, I guess being equipped or deserving to participate in the ceremony doesn't imply purity of intentions or a willingness to participate. I'm wondering with the rest of you why that purity bond business was so important in the beginning.

In sum, how does the whole free will thing mesh with all this coercion business. Are the deacons just paying lip service to this principle?

huh, where do you get your ideas from? how do you know that the family ran off? the community could've done something to them and made it look like they just were in a hurry to leave. the deacons never said there was free will did they? we have not even heard from the deacons or know exactly what the religion is at this point. the idea of free will came from the story of how Bree's parents met.

definitely the implication of gemma's vid about the family.
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:

I guess I assumed that they ran off rather than were kidnapped by the community because they were appalled or freaked out at what the ceremony had done to their daughter. What I don't understand is why the community would do something sinister to them if they cooperated and let their daughter participate.

Also, my question about free will was not where did that idea come from in the videos, but how the religion can reconcile having free will as a central tenet, and then go about forcing people to do things. But that is a silly question, since we can't really expect people or religions to be self-consistent.

Edit: I thought that the free will thing also came up in Bree's myspace, where the motto Love under will, etc was featured. I could be making this up though.
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree's parents are so scared, they're going to give her up to the cult. Telling her to stay at Daniel's means they know where to go get her....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: