Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updates to the Voicemail (213) 814-2839
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Updates to the Voicemail (213) 814-2839 Reply with quote

The Voicemail message has changed, and this is what Tach's profile update is referring to, presumably. Find the VM message here:
http://www.acidfingers.com/music/voicemail-11-3.mp3
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm at Bakersfield. Where are you? I was here at 3:35. I see no sign of you.

'Mom and Dad' were both pretty upset that you missed your ride. For the time being, the both of us are on a pretty serious restriction and they've cut our allowances, so to speak. So you're entirely my responsibility right now.

I'm gonna be here for another hour or two. Umm, I'm actually at the library and the rumors were true, they do indeed have public internet acces here. Taught me how to change the voicemail on this at least.

So, I hope youre checking in."

Last edited by shifty on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcript of the VM message:

I'm in bakersfield. Where are you? I was here at 335. I see no sign of you. Mom and dad were both pretty upset that you missed your ride. For the time being, the both of us are on serious restriction and they've cut our allowances, so to speak. So you're completely my responsibility right now. I'm gonna be here for another hour or two, I'm actually at the library and the rumors were true, they actually do have public internet access.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like their organization has cut both of them off. Maybe they think they are a liabilty, so they are cutting their losses before something worse happens....
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they cut them off, and tachy still may have evidence, that seems like a bad move...

unless...

tachyon missed her ride on purpose, and they cut them off to slow progress down while they attempt to find them as well.

in the end it may be OpAphid and Mom&Dad looking for Tachyon and brother... unless.. lol... brother's under orders to track her down and giving her disinformation.

so many ways to look at it, very fun.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mom&dad are aware that tachyon is on the run, so won't they seek out to "silence" her once they get the info they need? or even before that to protect the anonimity of mom&dad's home...

so yea, I do believe that both "ipod opera" and "mom&dad" may in fact both be after her
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Tachyon made some hasty moves once she decided to break her cover, moves that made Mom and Dad very upset. They charged Brother with bringing her back to the fold but, as we have seen...he's not the brightest cookie in the jar, and Tachyon eluded him as well. Now, I suspect that Mom and Dad want Tachyon, or at least her evidence, badly, but don't want to risk their organization any further to get her. Therefore, they've put Brother on probation and giving him the task of bringing her in. I think Brother's actions are being watched very closely by Mom and Dad, but that the parental units won't intervene...unless maybe OpA looks like they're going to get to Tachyon first?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
I think that Tachyon made some hasty moves once she decided to break her cover, moves that made Mom and Dad very upset. They charged Brother with bringing her back to the fold but, as we have seen...he's not the brightest cookie in the jar, and Tachyon eluded him as well. Now, I suspect that Mom and Dad want Tachyon, or at least her evidence, badly, but don't want to risk their organization any further to get her. Therefore, they've put Brother on probation and giving him the task of bringing her in. I think Brother's actions are being watched very closely by Mom and Dad, but that the parental units won't intervene...unless maybe OpA looks like they're going to get to Tachyon first?

Nice theory. I think you may be on to something.
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a thread that will get my caught up? I have been away for about 3 weeks and I feel COMPLETELY lost. I know on the old cassie boards there was ONE thread that had a list of what has happened from beginning to end and it helped me understand what was going on. Is there a place that I can go to now? Thanks in advance everyone!
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:
Is there a thread that will get my caught up? I have been away for about 3 weeks and I feel COMPLETELY lost. I know on the old cassie boards there was ONE thread that had a list of what has happened from beginning to end and it helped me understand what was going on. Is there a place that I can go to now? Thanks in advance everyone!

I would start at OpAphid on LGPedia and work from there. It describes in good detail up to the first drop. Speaking of which, someone should really update it.... Rolling Eyes
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot has happened in the past two weeks. Which is funny because we all had so long to analyze the 5/5 puzzle and now it's like so much is happening with people still wanting more.

Can we all take some time to try and summarize what has gone on for those who have not been able to devote every day to the story?

We almost need some recap videos like we had with CiW early on!
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cassieisabeyotch wrote:
I would start at OpAphid on LGPedia and work from there. It describes in good detail up to the first drop. Speaking of which, someone should really update it.... Rolling Eyes

Seconded.
I would if I had the time/patience/brains/any idea what is going on now.
Damnit I HATE MISSING STUFF! CURSED TIME ZONES!!
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
A lot has happened in the past two weeks. Which is funny because we all had so long to analyze the 5/5 puzzle and now it's like so much is happening with people still wanting more.

Can we all take some time to try and summarize what has gone on for those who have not been able to devote every day to the story?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Iconologia
Iconologia gets us thru the first craigslist at least.

Also, I hope to add on to the Aphidpedia today. We'll have to see what my psychopathology readings have to say about that though. ^_^
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Also, I hope to add on to the Aphidpedia today. We'll have to see what my psychopathology readings have to say about that though. ^_^

Yes. Although some of it is not entirely accurate. I just worry about some of the predictions and mispeculation (is that a word) confusing people more.

If Iconologia is reading this, he/she should totally do some recap videos based on the 100% confirmed stuff!
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
covedweller wrote:

Ugh, reading for psychopathology is a pain in the *ahem* no matter what. I'm glad it's not just me having to suffer in my program! Wink

Yeah, updating the Aphidpedia would be vastly appreciated. I jumped on the boat really late, so the gap between the pedia and this last week and a half is just gone for me, and I keep having this sneaking suspicion that I'm missing something crucial in there.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: