Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0067 Where Are My Parents (11.3.06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm
Dunno if anyone's thught of that, but maybe, just maybe,
The Deacons are around the house or something, and her parents aren't answering so they won't find out where she's hiding.
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo this is a bit of a development, the question is what do the order intend to achieve by removing Bree parents from the equation. The only thing that I can think of is that they are going to blackmail bree into doing it Mad . I hope that the next video is from Daniel saying what happend when they went to the house because Bree is too upset. I miss daniel Sad
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Daniel also. Cold/flu? Whatcha hidin behind, Daniel? Better still, WHY are you hiding? Sad

~tigerlilylynn
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next video will be from Gemma. She'll roll her eyes, look alarmed but also a little disgusted, and say, "Bree, going to your house is a bad idea. Your mom told you not to; it's not your decision. You don't get to decide, and I had this friend once who didn't listen to her mom, who was a pillar in her community and had all this power, and eventually my friend's stuffed animals *all disappeared*. But it's your decision. Whatever."

On a more serious note, I've got to hand it to the creators. I speculated that all kinds of things might happen in this series, but it *never* occurred to me it would be Bree's parents who disappeared and Bree and DB who went looking for them. Way to go, guys.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notice that the videos are following the same direction that OpAphid and Tachyon's videos are going.
Anyways....
Gemma is definately going to post a video, saying that it is a compeltely stupid idea for Bree to go back to her house. And, hopefully, we'll see a video telling Daniel's side of the story.
Gemma is going to say "Bree, i saw your last video, and.... I really don't think you should go back to your house. I know that you are worried aout your parents. But the deacons are looking for you. And if they have already found you at Daniel's, then they are waiting to make their move. Please, BRee, be careful."

doesn't that sound like soemthing Gemma would say...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha FatLady, I love your possible script.
Yes I do think Gemma will post a video. She'll probably say something like, Bree I told you not to mess with them! Even though I told you it was your decision, there's nothing you can do now. Your parents are lost to you, you and Daniel must run! Run! RUN!!!!!!! Don't try and save them, anything you do now would just be... (and then this song starts playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvXZvj9UObI , read the title to see what finished that sentence.) Actually really, I'd love that see that song in a video, it's somewhat appropriate and the chorus would fit will behind a dramatic scene (if one ever ends up happening on screen!)
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am feeling a little sad. There isn't enough "crack" in these videos anymore to fill my addiction. These vids used to be analyzed to death, and now the pages in the forums are getting shorter and shorter. Don't get me wrong, I love the vids, the plot, and all the characters, but I miss the fan interaction with each other.

Another thought on this vid- Daniel says, " Bree, it's time to go" like they are in a hurry. Bree already said she called the house like 20 times. I think I would have already gone over to her parent's house at that point, but then again, I would have been caught!!!!
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I am feeling a little sad. There isn't enough "crack" in these videos anymore to fill my addiction. These vids used to be analyzed to death, and now the pages in the forums are getting shorter and shorter. Don't get me wrong, I love the vids, the plot, and all the characters, but I miss the fan interaction with each other.

Another thought on this vid- Daniel says, " Bree, it's time to go" like they are in a hurry. Bree already said she called the house like 20 times. I think I would have already gone over to her parent's house at that point, but then again, I would have been caught!!!!

Thats cos the frequency of the videos has increased, which is what most people have been asking for. Only so much can happen in a short time scale, so obviously there will be less to talk about before the next video.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

Thats cos the frequency of the videos has increased, which is what most people have been asking for. Only so much can happen in a short time scale, so obviously there will be less to talk about before the next video.

Buy why can't we have both *whines and stomps feet*
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a messege from Yousef on MySpace. He likes the idea that Bree and Daniel hit the road, look for Bree's parents and fall in love!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!!
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree and Daniel get to Bree's house. It seems to be empty except: in Bree's room, it's Lucy! She says that Bree's parents had to leave but, "don't worry, they left me in charge to take care of you, Bree. Goodbye, Daniel, we don't need you anymore."

Bree and Daniel run like rabbits!
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like they're gonna search the house and split up at some point, on purpose or by accident, and one of them is gonna disappear! (Probably Bree)

And the next vid we get will be from Daniel bein all like "I can't find Bree!"

Shocked
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cassieisabeyotch wrote:
I feel like they're gonna search the house and split up at some point, on purpose or by accident, and one of them is gonna disappear! (Probably Bree)

And the next vid we get will be from Daniel bein all like "I can't find Bree!"

Shocked

it's so scooby doo-esque, that sounds perfect!!!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

either that or we wont hear from daniel or bree and gemma will post a video.. wheres bree,daniel, and her parents?!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the last video someone commented about how easily influenced Bree has been. She isn't using her own mind much at all but doing what people tell her. This is a good example. Daniel's telling her what to do, telling her when it's time to go. Bree is listening a bit too much to Daniel, perhaps to her own detriment.

What if there's a major twist... and the religion is harmless, and Daniel is leading her astray (intentionally or not). Just an idea. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: