Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0067 Where Are My Parents (11.3.06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VickyToria03
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW... I am scared >.< =|
BREE be carfull...maybe their there....weird...
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
arammat wrote:

And on another note completely off the subject, I just saw a comment on a Morbeck video from Gemmers19. I thought that was both odd and interesting.

Can we have that link to Gemma's response please?

Sure. Let me find it real quick.....

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=INGDvjOYAek&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DINGDvjOYAek

OK someone else has probably pointed this out already, but this response is not from our Gemma. This is from gemmersl9, "our" gemma is gemmers19. If you look in her profile there is only one video and it is "Daniel and I had sex" And there is a comment in her comments section on her profile from "lonelygirl1S." So, yeah. Not the same person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lame eh?

I wish people wouldnt do that stuff...
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are Bree and Daniel?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:

This must be the suspense building silence that was predicted. A few days of no videos and everyone will be speculating like crazy.
I suspect that's what the creators want - then they'll know where we want to see the story go next.

I like the idea that was posed earlier. they get to the house in time to see a black van pull away. Inside the house nothing is disturbed but the parents are gone. Maybe there is a note for Bree saying the parents have had to go away for awhile - to keep her from going to the police, of course. B&D aren't falling for it... The cult is obviously suspected.

Daniel and Bree are laying low - adventuring out only at night to search for Mom and Dad. Maybe another break in at Lucy's looking for clues - this time both Daniel and Bree go. What do they find? The vid ends before we find out...
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

This must be the suspense building silence that was predicted. A few days of no videos and everyone will be speculating like crazy.
I suspect that's what the creators want - then they'll know where we want to see the story go next.

I like the idea that was posed earlier. they get to the house in time to see a black van pull away. Inside the house nothing is disturbed but the parents are gone. Maybe there is a note for Bree saying the parents have had to go away for awhile - to keep her from going to the police, of course. B&D aren't falling for it... The cult is obviously suspected.

Daniel and Bree are laying low - adventuring out only at night to search for Mom and Dad. Maybe another break in at Lucy's looking for clues - this time both Daniel and Bree go. What do they find? The vid ends before we find out...

Cool! That was my suggestion!!! I emailed Yousef on my space with that idea and he said he thought it would be fun. I would love to see a mystery/love story. The mystery and suspense with underlying love story, but then again, not to much of a "chick flick" so to say.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

Cool! That was my suggestion!!! I emailed Yousef on my space with that idea and he said he thought it would be fun. I would love to see a mystery/love story. The mystery and suspense with underlying love story, but then again, not to much of a "chick flick" so to say.

Either we should be screenwriters or we watch too much late night TV. LOL
I like your idea. I'm still pulling for the involvement of The Illuminati.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan of anything that keeps the suspense building, as long as it comes to some kind of good conclusion. Not like the video where she couldn't get a hold of Daniel, and we got all excited about him being kidnapped.
Make her parents kidnapped, darn it!

edit: to correct my awesome spelling skillz

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dude, are you trying to be funny? It's not even spelled the same. The comment you were looking at was by gemmersl9, not gemmers19. See the difference? gemmersl9 has one inane video...

Oops! Sorry 'bout that. I just looked at the pic and saw that it was Gemma. I didn't watch the vid or notice that there was only one there. You are right. I did think there was something off about the way the letters looked when I had copied and pasted it, but seeing her pic made me think it was the right account. Again, sorry for my mistake. Embarassed
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
During the last video someone commented about how easily influenced Bree has been. She isn't using her own mind much at all but doing what people tell her. This is a good example. Daniel's telling her what to do, telling her when it's time to go. Bree is listening a bit too much to Daniel, perhaps to her own detriment.

What if there's a major twist... and the religion is harmless, and Daniel is leading her astray (intentionally or not). Just an idea. Smile

I thought the same thing when I watched the Vid.

Bree's parents are missing yet it is Daniel that suggests they should go over there.
I thought it would have been the the other way around, where Bree would be panic and say we gotta go over there and Daniel wouild tell her to relax and all is ok.

Something does not feel right here. Confused
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aghhhhh this isn't fair Sad if they are going to leave it between videos then they should have something for us to discuss and debate in the video before. I woke up this morning hoping for a new video but there is nothing Shocked
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
aghhhhh this isn't fair Sad if they are going to leave it between videos then they should have something for us to discuss and debate in the video before. I woke up this morning hoping for a new video but there is nothing Shocked

I know,where are the videos!?? Crying or Very sad

As for previous theories, I'm gonna be real sad if Daniel is a bad guy. I want them to fall in love! And I also really want the parents to be kidnapped by the cult.

You would think, in a real situation, she would have posted SOMETHING by now, even if it was like "i went to my house and my parents were just chillin" or "the deacons and my 'rents were just having a tea party and didn't answer the phone" Rolling Eyes
silvermoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
During the last video someone commented about how easily influenced Bree has been. She isn't using her own mind much at all but doing what people tell her. This is a good example. Daniel's telling her what to do, telling her when it's time to go. Bree is listening a bit too much to Daniel, perhaps to her own detriment.

What if there's a major twist... and the religion is harmless, and Daniel is leading her astray (intentionally or not). Just an idea. Smile

I thought the same thing when I watched the Vid.

Bree's parents are missing yet it is Daniel that suggests they should go over there.
I thought it would have been the the other way around, where Bree would be panic and say we gotta go over there and Daniel wouild tell her to relax and all is ok.

Something does not feel right here. Confused

I think something we have to remember is that Bree is supposed to be 16 years old, and pretty sheltered. She's lived her whole life with her parents telling her what to do and when to do it and complying with it. Her only experience with thinking on her own has been when she snuck out to be with Daniel, because he told her to. She has shown a history of complying with what people tell her to do without asking too many questions. Look at her blindly accepting the shots when even her father didn't know what was in them.

As much as we'd like her to go all Sidney Bristow on the cult, she is just a young, scared girl who is just beginning to learn to think for herself.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just knew I would wake up to a new video. I guess I have been spoiled with the number of them being posted this week.

Something must be really wrong..........................
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Imagine Daniel going in to search the house gun drawn, in Jack Bauer kind of way, while Bree waits in the car. Someone comes and snatches Bree and she yells like crazy. They stuff her into a van and Daniel runs behind the van firing at it. When the van gets away he yells: "DAMNIT!" and the video ends

that was lame LOL.

No seriously, I don't think Bree is a puppet as many of you say. If she were, she wouldnt have questioned the ceremony and the cult. She listens to Daniel because she trusts him.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a false a alarm. Not because I would be disappointed or mad, but because of the hundreds of people who will be. I don't think it will be a false alarm though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: