Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SPEC] Analyzing the clues [DROP] 11/4/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But opaphid keeps repeating it. It must mean something that we aren't understanding.
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taiya wrote:
But opaphid keeps repeating it. It must mean something that we aren't understanding.

I guess it's open to interpetation. But I think we've been hearing the same stuff out of OpAphid because there's been a lot of overanalyzing going on rather than everyone accepting the more obvious meanings.

Does Tachyon even know we got the package meant for her brother? It isn't like it'd make sense for her to confirm any of it right now. Though the Craigslist posts do fit with what OpAphid is telling us.

Who posted that recap the other day showing the work on those? It almost fits 90% with this.
corveau
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new update on Tachyon profile....

So you didn't get what I left for you? Then who retrieved the package? I went back to check and it was gone!

I have my fingers crossed that the notes and message were so straightforward that if anyone from Operation APHID found them, they'd be confused and try to break it like some complex code. Smile

I need to figure this out. More when I get to my next destination. I can't stay in one place for too long.

////////

So I guess it is as simple as it seemed. So back to the notes and square one.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just so we can put this to bed once and for all. I got an email from OpAphid this morning answering my question of whether or not we should take the book and list of numbers at face value like Tachyon says to do in her latest YT update. Just to refresh everyone's memory, Tachyon says:

I have my fingers crossed that the notes and message were so straightforward that if anyone from Operation APHID found them, they'd be confused and try to break it like some complex code.

OpAphid replied to my question saying, in part this:

I remain the sole voice of reason who thought the message was fairly simple. Everyone else wanted to read more into it. I've seen the notes on Crowley's writing. Those symbols next to the numbers seem pretty self explanatory. The numbers refer to passages. The 50? It refers to page 50 (all of it).

And just so we don't have to go looking for what the book says, here is this:

ladron121 wrote:
From the actual book recovered:
23/41? - The word of Sin is Restriction. O man ! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. Accursed! Accursed be it to the aeons! Hell.
32/24 - Behold ! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in the beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.
34/51 - Purple beyond purple: it is the light higher than eyesight. (note: this page was dog-eared, unknown if that's important or they were just saving their place)
*NOTE: Page 39-40 was found folded in half when we found the drop*
39/4 - Choose ye an island!
5 - Fortify it!
6 - Dung it about with enginery of war!
7 - I will give you a war-engine.
8 - With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you.
9 - Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them ! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house.
40/12 - Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.
40/13 - But not now.
41/24... - The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.
47/47 - This bood shall be translated into all tongues: but always with the original in the writing of the Beast; for in the chance shape of these are mysteries that no Beast shall devine. Let him not seek to try: but one cometh after him, whence I say not, who shall discover the Key of it all. Then this line drawn is a key: then this circle squared is its failure is a key also. And Abrahadabra. It shall be his child & that strangely. Let him not seek after this, for thereby alone can he fall from it.
48/55! - Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!
50 - THE COMMENT.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. Theses are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.
The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU

So because none of us listened when certain people said that the numbers were not a code, but in fact only passages Tachyon picked out of the book to illustrate a point, I am posting this to make amends. Wink Also, so that we don't have to torture ourselves looking for that stupid code anymore. Yay!

So what is the message Tachyon wishes to "pass on" to her "brother?"

In a nutshell...Don't let Bree participate in the ceremony.

Now maybe we can move on, and be ready for the next clue. Smile

(btw, this is just my interpretation if anyone disagrees, please post your view as well!)

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.

Last edited by Luv2Luvem on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see the latest lonelygirl video?

some things are starting to make A LOT of sense!

anyone tip Daniel off before they hit the road?
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I spy with my little eye."

For some odd reason, throughout the last batch of videos and the last drop, I'm not sure I trust Daniel...

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see the passages about love and wife? I always thought Bree's mother was always a part of the order and the dad was brought in later or sumthin. perhaps it's gonna tie in with either the 'rents or transmission of the religion from the parents to the kids? ::knows she's s0rta grasping for straws::

I say parts of the passage are blatant descriptions. but of what? tach's main pad? "Home"? Op's place? which we can TP later? after we get drunk and all drunk-dial her? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: