Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go watch Dearly Beloved, Jessica's first short film!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Go watch Dearly Beloved, Jessica's first short film! Reply with quote

I just uploaded Dearly Beloved! It's on google video instead of youtube because it's about 13 mins which is over the 10 min time limit of youtube.

Sorry I said I'd do it a while ago but I kept getting distracted, and I'm surprised no one else has done it before me..

It's an alright short film, I know I've made worse myself, but it's not as well made as the other two short films which she's in on youtube. So check those out as well. This is meant to be her first short film, so it's fascinating to watch and you can see that she's defiantly improved a lot in her acting. But its great to see where she started from.

Alright everyone go watch Dearly Beloved:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1946626793421987890

Tell me what you think..

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting plot twist! Had to think for a second (to figure it out)...lol
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Uh, I don't get it Reply with quote

Could someone explain this to Me? I don't get it
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Uh, I don't get it Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
Could someone explain this to Me? I don't get it

The movie or this thread??
improviste
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for uploading it! It's really nice of you!

But, the thing is, I'll have to watch it again because I didn't understand anything. LOL! New Zealand's accent is really... funny.

I mean: "We bothhh desave bitta." LOL

Sorry, I'm not used to that accent.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: please explain the movie Reply with quote

Could someone please explain the movie to me. All I could gather was that it was something about the repeating cycle of violence or something? The accent was good. One of my good friends is from New Zealand, and she doesn't sound like that though.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm umm.

Well theres a little girl at the start who's listening to her dad yell at her mum (possibly step mum).

The film then jumps forward to Jessica Rose's character grown up and getting married to some man. A oddly old lady barges into the wedding and objects to stop them from getting married.

Jessica Rose seems to think at first that the lady is her mother, but the lady tells her that she isn't (so it was her step mum at the start?).

The lady tries to concinve Jessica that the man has a bad temper and it's a bad idea to marry him. The lady appears to be the man's previous wife, although I don't think anyone actually says so, and he abused her in their marriage.

It jumps again into the future when Jessica is old and being yelled at by her husband. She goes all emo and decides to kill herself because she's unhappy in a bad marriage.

Oh and we can tell that it was Jessica's character all the way through because she's wearing her necklace thing in all the three time periods.

So yea its something about a repeating cycle of abuse and violence. Her dad abused her mother, also her husband abused his first wife and then he ends up abusing her. So its like a tragedy because she didn't believe the lady and ended up in exactly what she was warned against.

Is that what happened? That's what I think it was about anyway.

glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

Oh, okay. So the lady who barges in is not the same character as the older Madeleine later? i thought they were the same. and jessica rose's character must have named her child the same name as her which is weird.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: hmm Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
Oh, okay. So the lady who barges in is not the same character as the older Madeleine later?

Oh wait... is that the same person??? Alright I guess I don't get this either lol. Is that the same person or not? So did she travel back in time or something.. this is confusing lol.

glowe126 wrote:
and jessica rose's character must have named her child the same name as her which is weird.

I watched it back. He's says "get back to bed Madeleine" while he's looking at old Jessica so he's saying that to her.

glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: doh Reply with quote

Doh, i need to watch it again. BRB, Lol:) thanks for uploading this. I tried to post a question to Bree in the Bree in character chat, but they deleted it.
jessicaleerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I'm entirely embarrased.. no one should watch this.. yesss this is really meee Razz
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jessicaleerose wrote:
OMG I'm entirely embarrased.. no one should watch this.. yesss this is really meee Razz

Really, really, really, really, really, really You!?! Shocked
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: i think i figured it out Reply with quote

Okay. Maybe the are two different women? But then the movie is about some girl who has her strange mother come back and warn her about marrying the guy.

If it's the same woman, then yeah, she time-traveled. I like the time travel explanation. And if the mom was mentally ill, then it would make sense that madeleine was too and was having a fantasy about someone warning her before she got married.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Jessica, what's it about then? Reply with quote

Jessica, then what is it about? could you give an explanation? I think i get it:)
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah that was one deep movie. I totally got it. My brother used to always made those weird, physilogical movies.
And I love Jessica's accent. I love New Zealand-Australia accents.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: