Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movies of late
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pipsqueak33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Movies of late Reply with quote

This might already have been done but oh well. What's the last movie you saw and what would you rate it out of 10?

The last movie I watched was Saw 3 and I'd give it a 9.5/10 and all I have to say is that it's not for the squeamish.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

borat-the cultural learnings of america for make benefit glorious nation of kazahkstan
and i'd give it like 7.5/10

it was pretty funny, but when the fat dude was "in his birthday suit" i thought i was gonna blow chunks all over the theater and everything in it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Movies of late Reply with quote

Pipsqueak33 wrote:
This might already have been done but oh well. What's the last movie you saw and what would you rate it out of 10?

The last movie I watched was Saw 3 and I'd give it a 9.5/10 and all I have to say is that it's not for the squeamish.

oh and thanks for the heads up about the whole squeamish thing. i was considering seeing it, but wasn't quite sure. i vomit easily, so thanks for that warning. i think i'll pass on seeing this one. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the marine.....bad 3.5 out of 10 unless you're under the age of 12 and male...in that case 12 out of 10
Pipsqueak33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Movies of late Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
Pipsqueak33 wrote:

oh and thanks for the heads up about the whole squeamish thing. i was considering seeing it, but wasn't quite sure. i vomit easily, so thanks for that warning. i think i'll pass on seeing this one. Very Happy

Hahah yeah smart move. But it's actually a good movie sequel but the gore made it all the more better for me Very Happy
Pipsqueak33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
borat-the cultural learnings of america for make benefit glorious nation of kazahkstan

it was pretty funny, but when the fat dude was "in his birthday suit" i thought i was gonna blow chunks all over the theater and everything in it.

Oh I saw the trailer for that and it looked really funny! Maybe I'll go see it when it comes out here unless it already has..
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:

Hmm, I've been debating going to see Borat. Is it worth 6 bucks or should I wait and Netflix it? Very Happy

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see Borat.

Has anyone seen Running with Scissors? I want to see it, but should know what expectation level I should go in with.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:

Has anyone seen Running with Scissors? I want to see it, but should know what expectation level I should go in with.

I want to see that, too! Let's go for a double feature with Mirage and see Marie Antoinette and RWS! Very Happy

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Pipsqueak33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen Grudge 2? And if so, what did you think of it? I'm not sure whether it's worth my money...
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stranger than fiction

10 10 10 10 10 10
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
rachelalexis wrote:

I want to see that, too! Let's go for a double feature with Mirage and see Marie Antoinette and RWS! Very Happy

Yes! I believe I'm kinda sorty in the middle, so you guys just hop on over! (You can drive, I'm pretty sure Mirage would have to fly)

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:

Hmm, I've been debating going to see Borat. Is it worth 6 bucks or should I wait and Netflix it? Very Happy

it's pretty funny, but make sure not to go past 6:00 pm, because i can guarentee that all theaters for that movie will be like a f*ckin' zoo at that time or later. i went at 1:45 today and i could barely hear myself think.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am proud to say that it was Jackass. I give it a 10...there are very few movies that I can actually sit through without looking at my watch 50 times... and even fewer that I pay to see in a theater. (I go to the movies maybe once a year.) I could have watched it for another 3 hours....and I almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
stranger than fiction

10 10 10 10 10 10

I really want to see that one, too! Will Ferrell is funny in most movies.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: