Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0068 Horrid Flatmates [11.5.06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I think people should quit whining about others' whining. It's kind of contradictory to come on here and be like "ughhhhh everyone is so spoiled and whiney... stop complaininggggg"

Ugh, stop complaining yourself, biotch.
*This is not directed toward any specific individual*
Bye.

Would you please stop whining about other people whining about other people whining.

Totally....I wish people would not comment on people who comment on people who whine about whiny people that are miffed at the whiners.....what were we talkin' about? Confused

Stop whining about my whining. I'm only whining because they are whining about everyone's whining. Sheesh.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Where did you get the potential film thing???? Uhhh, nope. They have a contract, this isn't going to be a movie. Just because it's been three whole days since a video was uploaded doesn't mean there won't be anymore. The reason they are "leaving us hanging" is probably because they need to write and film the next videos.

You really need to lighten up. Wink
It's called sarcasm.

If you ever take me seriously or think that I'm emotionally affected by anything here, then it's time for YOU to lighten up. I still don't get your little reply to this particular post of mine, but whatever.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
house wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Where did you get the potential film thing???? Uhhh, nope. They have a contract, this isn't going to be a movie. Just because it's been three whole days since a video was uploaded doesn't mean there won't be anymore. The reason they are "leaving us hanging" is probably because they need to write and film the next videos.

You really need to lighten up. Wink
It's called sarcasm.

If you ever take me seriously or think that I'm emotionally affected by anything here, then it's time for YOU to lighten up. I still don't get your little reply to this particular post of mine, but whatever.

I like your posts and hoosiers have to stick to gether so this isnt bashing but I think the fact that you on occation use multiple punctuation comes off to some as anger.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read through this thread, because I really don't have time to read 18 pages, but something just occurred to me that I had to post. After watching this video again, when Gemma said "the nicest people can turn into beasts....not Danielbeasts, mind you, real beasts." Is this a cult of werewolves? I thought of this as just a joke at first, but hey who knows!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: